So that one forum killed the IC?

Options

Comments

• BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PicoRoscoe... i think i seen her pic in here. the coli stealing y'all chicks b lol
    wMuTXSS.jpg
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Not sure why u directed that at me, clearly I just said you didnt know.

shaq-face.jpg

I'm referring to your allegation that I'm avoiding the topic, like I don't want to admit the chicks here are better looking. I don't care about that.

I didnt say you did care but you felt the need to post the one screen shot but not the other comments about the women. But you're still bored so I get it.

THANK YOU! How would the other screen shots further my cause? It would be ridiculous for me to post those, when you are over there lurking and can let the people know yourself brotato chip!
  • BedStuy
    Options
    PeridotPuss... damn
    6ejjuu.jpg
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Cybertr0n wrote: »
    PicoRoscoe... i think i seen her pic in here. the coli stealing y'all chicks b lol
    wMuTXSS.jpg

U seen her pic in here before? Stop playin ? .
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    image.png

Interesting. Anyone who has posted on both forums, can y'all confirm?

I agree

Coli chicks >>>>>> IC chicks

GIF--Nope-No-way-Nah-no-Richard-Attenborough-Jurassic-Park-GIF.gif

nah ain't nothing over there messing with the stable we got here

SMH @ Pico playing both sides tho.......always knew she was a disloyal roadrunner :(
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wMuTXSS.jpg

Pico got some thick azzz thighs.
  • BedStuy
    Options

U seen her pic in here before? Stop playin ? .

that's what i said scarecrow
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They got way more ? over there
    Unfortunately way more white people too
    Its a skruggle to get rid of the ones we got here aint running to mo of em edomites
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    12 pages later and still no pics of these "wifable" chicks? smh

Breh im not over there looking for wifable chicks. Maybe @ChillaDaTaintLicka has some pics. I'm just telling you what the streets be talkin.

Direct me to a thread with these ? 's pics.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/women-of-the-coli-where-dem-pictures-at-vol-3-redux.287230/

he aint lying. it's more female traffic over there, pretty ones too.

We gotta still @WHIPPEDcream from them tho

real ? , i was peeping her pic too, not bad

2z6gxs1.jpg

I think this chick likes white men don't bother
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Come on guys, let's not give up that easily.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody from on the coli once said that a lot of those chicks were gayliases and that ? has been mentioned on here more than once.

? wrong wit yall ? man
  • BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never heard of the coli before that incident. I guess they were looking for IC chicks by sending strangers
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackCat wrote: »
    He doesnt know himself and he keeps avoiding the screenshots from the e-coli where most of them admit to the IC chics being better looking then their own lol

I don't know if any of the the females got a message a while ago from a stranger talking about "you should come to coli, it is better there"
    It left the site address. I was like like who is it and how it know me. I click the link and opened some page, where a bunch of heads were just floating. I was so scarred and prior to that I was watching the news about ISIS and they were showing them cut people's heads with a wood saw in one motion. The floating faces reminded me of the heads after the terrorists cut them off. I thought it was the ISIS trying to recuriting me. It freaked me out for a week smh
    ...C'mere.
    GIF-Austin-Powers-come-here-cry-crying-Dr.-Evil-hug-hug-it-out-sad-GIF.gif

I'll protect you from them Fuckboys babe . . .
  • BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackCat wrote: »
    He doesnt know himself and he keeps avoiding the screenshots from the e-coli where most of them admit to the IC chics being better looking then their own lol

I don't know if any of the the females got a message a while ago from a stranger talking about "you should come to coli, it is better there"
    It left the site address. I was like like who is it and how it know me. I click the link and opened some page, where a bunch of heads were just floating. I was so scarred and prior to that I was watching the news about ISIS and they were showing them cut people's heads with a wood saw in one motion. The floating faces reminded me of the heads after the terrorists cut them off. I thought it was the ISIS trying to recuriting me. It freaked me out for a week smh
    ...C'mere.
    GIF-Austin-Powers-come-here-cry-crying-Dr.-Evil-hug-hug-it-out-sad-GIF.gif

I'll protect you from them Fuckboys babe . . .

Lmao. This gif funny
    @JohhyRoccit I feel very safe here thanks to you;-)
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beezus wrote: »
    I have never seen that pic

Me either.

It's in the database now though.
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh in the black community more women means more fat black women.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Khaleesi

Did the Coli poster Rob Van Ham smash? Or he a lion?

@SunflowaSeeds

He lion. I'm a ? and am pure. I never even kissed a boy.

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh in the black community more women means more fat black women.

I seen your avi on that site representing as a chick on Coli.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? raised me i got loyalty ? the otha side
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am still wondering why you cant be on both. I have an account on Coli, IC and Boxden. ? it!

Another thing. If yall wonder about women go on LSA and that black hair site. I stay away from it because some of the women on there are too ? militant for me. Say the wrong thing and they come out the woodwork.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    Im sorry for hurting your feelings @Kat , i dont want any e beef.

The post I quoted was you saying you kept the donkey interesting, how were you doing that?
    Kat stop posting at the top of 14 and Donkey was dead until she came back 3 weeks later, fact

Kat semi-exposures have generated more buzz than other chicks full exposures, fact

Kat is the only reason why 5 cats, off the top of my head, post in Donkey, fact

Southern ? like fat white women, fact

names?
    Jamel
    Haf
    Elzo
    Esbee
    Irony
    AP
    Conflict
    Vibe
    Chilla
    That's off the top. A lot of cats were mum when Kat was absent. Or ready to fight over stupid

@Goldie_, don't nobody give a ? about Cali 10 yr nudes b. That ? was popping then but I'm talking recently. Cali last nudes thread struggled. Could be cause Dizz struggling but at the end of the day, it struggles.

If I was inclined make a Kat thread 2morrow, full nudes and everything which I have, it'll be dbl diamond by weeks end.

here you go there lil buddy

345gcpy.jpg
  • TheBlack_Board
    TheBlack_Board Members Posts: 140 ✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    The kkkoli will die the same way in came in existence...by a rival forum breaking away

We had a mini invasion this morning. Had them deleting threads in warp speed

Expound upon this. I am curious nh.

we staged a invasion to let kkkoli members know about my forum, as the majority still think the kkkoli is a black owned site. Someone made a thread about jews controlling hiphop that got deleted. The member then made another thread calling out the white owners for protecting jews while blacks are made fun of daily on the forum. The thread instantly became the hottest one in the forum and right under the their nose was a thread with multiple links to the blackboard (using tinylink since my url is banned there) we infiltrated their most popular forum and had the hottest thread there telling them about the black board

About 100 posts into this thread, the OP was linked to my article exposing the white supremacist kkkoli ownership ( http://theblack-board.com/How The Coli Made You Think It Was A Black Site.html ) and linked it in the OP of the now Platinum featured thread. My site instantly experienced a surge of users from the coli, the ultimate goal as they have made my url a banned word there and redirected any outbound links

the word is spreading now, members were banned and thread were deleted and people are angry. The uprising is beginning

After weeks of silently trying to censor my site they finally were forced to respond to their users outrage

http://www.theblack-board.com/forum/index.php?threads/exposed-white-supremacist-coli-owners-forced-to-respond-to-jack-splatter-the-blackboard.147/

they do not know this is just the start.