• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    everybody went to Twitter.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    I have a coli account but really I post more in the IC Cheap seat. That is what kept me coming after I discovered the IC from Illseeds rumors.
    Never wanted to hit the Reason. I only hit that to find more hip hop music I missed.
    I just started posting in the Donkey.
    GNS has became the social lounge. The Donkey has become the GNS. The reason is an proxy-Donkey!

this is true.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    only thing wrong with this place is the traffic in the main boards which are reason, GNS, and Donkey. and now donkey is social lounge and donkey is GNS as well. but ? cheap seats stay with traffic so do Illpix. j
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    Twitter >>>

this is true.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    Twitter >>>

In a way I'm getting kinda sick & tired of twitter because a lot of it is about battle of sexes and folks trying to come off as pseudo intellectuals and if you have pov that isn't apart of the follower mentality on there then all hell breaks loose. Twitter is like grown ups trying to relive high school because they missed out on being popular. Then if you're a twitter user that is in a so-called income bracket then it's "I'm better than you". The ignorance has no end in sight.

this ? happens here too with the group mentality ?
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    Twitter >>>

In a way I'm getting kinda sick & tired of twitter because a lot of it is about battle of sexes and folks trying to come off as pseudo intellectuals and if you have pov that isn't apart of the follower mentality on there then all hell breaks loose. Twitter is like grown ups trying to relive high school because they missed out on being popular. Then if you're a twitter user that is in a so-called income bracket then it's "I'm better than you". The ignorance has no end in sight.

Not in my tl.

LIAAAAAAARRRRR
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    somebody pray for Mikey
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rose-Bertram-GIF-02.gif

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Never gonna get it never gonna get it Buh ruu ruu ruuuuuuu!!!

I'm mad you actually typed that part out. Lol.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Bruh = real ?
    Breh = ? ? /whiteboys/geeks
    You can add "brah" to the bolded as well

@gns

Brah . . .
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Went over to the coli and saw pics of Pico and Kat and immediately felt sick.

I'm coming back for good
    So let them ? know it's mines
    I already got someone is what you tell 'em every time
    That ? ain't up for grabs
    Where you at on the map
    I come to where you at
    ? around and end up your last
    I won't hold back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GFTWnQSG30

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The kkkoli will die the same way in came in existence...by a rival forum breaking away

We had a mini invasion this morning. Had them deleting threads in warp speed

Expound upon this. I am curious nh.

we staged a invasion to let kkkoli members know about my forum, as the majority still think the kkkoli is a black owned site. Someone made a thread about jews controlling hiphop that got deleted. The member then made another thread calling out the white owners for protecting jews while blacks are made fun of daily on the forum. The thread instantly became the hottest one in the forum and right under the their nose was a thread with multiple links to the blackboard (using tinylink since my url is banned there) we infiltrated their most popular forum and had the hottest thread there telling them about the black board

About 100 posts into this thread, the OP was linked to my article exposing the white supremacist kkkoli ownership ( http://theblack-board.com/How The Coli Made You Think It Was A Black Site.html ) and linked it in the OP of the now Platinum featured thread. My site instantly experienced a surge of users from the coli, the ultimate goal as they have made my url a banned word there and redirected any outbound links

the word is spreading now, members were banned and thread were deleted and people are angry. The uprising is beginning

After weeks of silently trying to censor my site they finally were forced to respond to their users outrage

http://www.theblack-board.com/forum/index.php?threads/exposed-white-supremacist-coli-owners-forced-to-respond-to-jack-splatter-the-blackboard.147/

they do not know this is just the start.

Good ? bruh.

History repeating itself.

The owners must've forgotten the reason the Coli came into existence to begin with.

Gotta respect the unity.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    i honestly don't think the pure, prime, original "aka donkey" will ever be allowed to really flourish on the internet ever again....that ? is like memories of the wild wild west...

the people in charge of running the sites have been and will continue to be held liable when things get "too real" and/or moderators don't intervene when things get to that point.....

to posters who remember those days...especially knowing it was here that a lot of that ? went down... they will forever be disgusted with how heavily modded this place is now.....so much so that they'll take their talents to other forums where they're not as notorious to try to create the same kind of the impact.....

but it'll never be the same...no matter where they go....you can't recreate what the donkey used to be....which is why seedz came back here in hopes that something can be restarted....but it won't....

dizz shows up like once a season to try to stir things up with some pop-threads...it's funny, but as time goes on pictures come down, and people who feel threatened can send a few pm's and entire threads disappear....to those who feel like something awesome was happening they feel ridiculously cheated, and are in utter disbelief that the donkey has become so "soft" that threads get closed ad deleted when ? gets real.....but unfortunately for them.....that's just the reality of today's internet....no one wants to be held liable.....

even though today's donkey is probably still one of the lightest modded forums on the internet....just the memory of how it used to be drives older posters crazy....? i remember when i first came here, my real name n everything was posted in like a week.....i was like "what the ? ?!?!"...but lucky for me a few posters took a liking to me and helped me to protect my ? a little better.... but still half the forum knows my ? anyway,....which is why i fell back myself a little.....i'm not going to keep posting heavy and thenturn around keep deleting and banning and reporting people psots everytime my personal ? gets out there.....yea i like this place, but yall ? know so much about people (due to their own fault of course) that ? can go from fun to "oh ? " in a matter of minutes.....

i might've explained a little too much here....but basically, i just wanted to say, the donkey will never be what it was....

this is kat s fault......

I blame the proper channels chick & them simp/ gossiping ? . When the last exposure happened and ? thought young Ash was getting exposed, she was lowkey giving me the run down on everything happening in that mass pm and wasn't even in there. I know this the internet, but some of these ? really be on that hair salon gossiping ? .

That's part of it.

It definitely wasn't the Coli that killed the IC..........it was the IC that killed the IC.

All that chatty/patty ? didn't help either.

Too much....."I know something you don't know.....I'm not gonna tell you what it is............but I'm still gonna tell you that I know it" ? .
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yo seedz, you just proved a theory of mine. I just checked that thread out you just posted. It just confirmed that site is nothing more than a bootleg IC. A lot of posters on there got ran off the I.C and the only funny posters are O.G IC posters. How long has that site been around? Because they still using them small faces and ? that this site stopped using in 08. LOL it's all about gifs now.They also reusing a bunch of old IC jokes and using IC slang. LOL I think you realized this yourself and this thread is just you trolling.

We all know the multiple shutdowns is the true killer of the I.C. We lost a lot of members after every shut down.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Mfs just trying to be different. Nobody can name 3 reasons it's better or post 3 bad ? or classic exposures, etc.

Yep, I think that site is new. I never knew it existed. All hip hop was like the second hip hop site on the net. After it went down for hella long other sites started moving in and taking over it's corners. A lot of the dealers were out of work so they naturally gravitated to the new players on the block. Basically this happened
    All hip hop
    SNF0222AA-380_978610a.jpg

The coli and other new sites
    jamie-hector_1442541c.jpg

• StoneColdMikey
    Options
    i tried to create a coli account, but they said they're not accepting anyone at this time
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care enough .
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    Yo seedz, you just proved a theory of mine. I just checked that thread out you just posted. It just confirmed that site is nothing more than a bootleg IC. A lot of posters on there got ran off the I.C and the only funny posters are O.G IC posters. How long has that site been around? Because they still using them small faces and ? that this site stopped using in 08. LOL it's all about gifs now.They also reusing a bunch of old IC jokes and using IC slang. LOL I think you realized this yourself and this thread is just you trolling.

We all know the multiple shutdowns is the true killer of the I.C. We lost a lot of members after every shut down.

Me? Troll? Never.
    BigDeadeye wrote: »
    It definitely wasn't the Coli that killed the IC..........it was the IC that killed the IC.

All that chatty/patty ? didn't help either.

Too much....."I know something you don't know.....I'm not gonna tell you what it is............but I'm still gonna tell you that I know it" ? .

All trolls aside though, this is what did it.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @UnknownUser you a dope poster. Got a lot of knowledge about past things nh

But it was SOHH at first. Then ProjectCovo. Then some random poster took it upon himself to create The coli. And everybody followed.

But the reason for all that is because some ? poster made a thread that would shut down the SOHH and IC and turn it into the state that we in right now.

SOHH had a forum called JBO(just buggin out) it was the equivalent to Donkey. And some ? made a thread called "*stands out in the middle of the street and calls out 4chan*.

4chan then raided their website and shut it down, then the SOHH refugees came here. 4chan got word of it and shut us down too. This must've been in 2007-2008.

We came back like a year later but it wasn't the same. Then we got shut down again in 2009. I didn't come back until 2012. This time as Busta Carmichael.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@ all the titan graphs from all the unknown posters that lurked for a decade with no bans no lols and 0 plat threads man lock this ?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@ all the titan graphs from all the unknown posters that lurked for a decade with no bans no lols and 0 plat threads man lock this ?

@Omega_SataN

Maybe those posters were doing something worth while with their lives.

It sure beats being a non-black person trying his best to come up with witty material to impress ? online that wouldn't ? with them IRL.

That preceding statement applies to you and at least 2 other posters.

What's your end game here Conflict?

You always talking about ? hoes, but non of those hoes seen your face?

You always talking ? , but you don't want to catch a fade offline?

You get banned, but you always comeback as an alias or as soon as a mod ? you to tell you that the ban has been lifted.

Flip flopping ass ? .

Be the ? that you always wanted to be, make a decision and follow it through to the end.

Da ? do you be talking abput bruh
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    The ic will never die we outlasted all these other forums

Coli had a thread over there where 80% of poster got not one slice of ? in 2015. Says all you needto know about that place.

Lmao wait how? Link?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at a no ? getting coalition
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    The ic will never die we outlasted all these other forums

Coli had a thread over there where 80% of poster got not one slice of ? in 2015. Says all you needto know about that place.
    @Ranxx
    Link? I need a good laugh