So that one forum killed the IC?

Options

Comments

• SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Apparently the whole "back by thanksgiving" thing sent a lot of regulars over there.

Apparently u missed that back at the beginning of the thread.

I don't miss anything.

Give it up bro! 90% of my posts in here are not real thoughts. They are words typed by Seedz.

Damn I was gonna give you your first FOF thread this side of 2010. Oh well.
    Apparently the whole "back by thanksgiving" thing sent a lot of regulars over there.

Apparently u missed that back at the beginning of the thread.

I don't miss anything.

Give it up bro! 90% of my posts in here are not real thoughts. They are words typed by Seedz.

WHAT.?

your gimmick is wack as ? brah lol

hines-ward-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i honestly don't think the pure, prime, original "aka donkey" will ever be allowed to really flourish on the internet ever again....that ? is like memories of the wild wild west...

the people in charge of running the sites have been and will continue to be held liable when things get "too real" and/or moderators don't intervene when things get to that point.....

to posters who remember those days...especially knowing it was here that a lot of that ? went down... they will forever be disgusted with how heavily modded this place is now.....so much so that they'll take their talents to other forums where they're not as notorious to try to create the same kind of the impact.....

but it'll never be the same...no matter where they go....you can't recreate what the donkey used to be....which is why seedz came back here in hopes that something can be restarted....but it won't....

dizz shows up like once a season to try to stir things up with some pop-threads...it's funny, but as time goes on pictures come down, and people who feel threatened can send a few pm's and entire threads disappear....to those who feel like something awesome was happening they feel ridiculously cheated, and are in utter disbelief that the donkey has become so "soft" that threads get closed ad deleted when ? gets real.....but unfortunately for them.....that's just the reality of today's internet....no one wants to be held liable.....

even though today's donkey is probably still one of the lightest modded forums on the internet....just the memory of how it used to be drives older posters crazy....? i remember when i first came here, my real name n everything was posted in like a week.....i was like "what the ? ?!?!"...but lucky for me a few posters took a liking to me and helped me to protect my ? a little better.... but still half the forum knows my ? anyway,....which is why i fell back myself a little.....i'm not going to keep posting heavy and thenturn around keep deleting and banning and reporting people psots everytime my personal ? gets out there.....yea i like this place, but yall ? know so much about people (due to their own fault of course) that ? can go from fun to "oh ? " in a matter of minutes.....

i might've explained a little too much here....but basically, i just wanted to say, the donkey will never be what it was....

this is kat s fault......
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    @Beezus @Elzo69Renaissance

Championship week picks

ACC: UNC
    Atlantic 10: George Washington
    Big 12: Oklahoma
    Big East: Xavier
    Big 10: Wisconsin
    Pac 12: Utah
    SEC: Vanderbilt

I went off the grid with some of these (Wisconsin, Vandy, GW) who feel like they need to win to get into the big dance. Extra motivation, and they are pretty hot right now.

Who y'all got?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    i honestly don't think the pure, prime, original "aka donkey" will ever be allowed to really flourish on the internet ever again....that ? is like memories of the wild wild west...

the people in charge of running the sites have been and will continue to be held liable when things get "too real" and/or moderators don't intervene when things get to that point.....

to posters who remember those days...especially knowing it was here that a lot of that ? went down... they will forever be disgusted with how heavily modded this place is now.....so much so that they'll take their talents to other forums where they're not as notorious to try to create the same kind of the impact.....

but it'll never be the same...no matter where they go....you can't recreate what the donkey used to be....which is why seedz came back here in hopes that something can be restarted....but it won't....

dizz shows up like once a season to try to stir things up with some pop-threads...it's funny, but as time goes on pictures come down, and people who feel threatened can send a few pm's and entire threads disappear....to those who feel like something awesome was happening they feel ridiculously cheated, and are in utter disbelief that the donkey has become so "soft" that threads get closed ad deleted when ? gets real.....but unfortunately for them.....that's just the reality of today's internet....no one wants to be held liable.....

even though today's donkey is probably still one of the lightest modded forums on the internet....just the memory of how it used to be drives older posters crazy....? i remember when i first came here, my real name n everything was posted in like a week.....i was like "what the ? ?!?!"...but lucky for me a few posters took a liking to me and helped me to protect my ? a little better.... but still half the forum knows my ? anyway,....which is why i fell back myself a little.....i'm not going to keep posting heavy and thenturn around keep deleting and banning and reporting people psots everytime my personal ? gets out there.....yea i like this place, but yall ? know so much about people (due to their own fault of course) that ? can go from fun to "oh ? " in a matter of minutes.....

i might've explained a little too much here....but basically, i just wanted to say, the donkey will never be what it was....

I blame the proper channels chick & them simp/ gossiping ? . When the last exposure happened and ? thought young Ash was getting exposed, she was lowkey giving me the run down on everything happening in that mass pm and wasn't even in there. I know this the internet, but some of these ? really be on that hair salon gossiping ? .

i know that lol but i think Kat was the first poster to really OD on the i want my pics removed ? ( which she has the all the rights to)...in the olden days ppl used to just take their exposures and move on but now....u get posts like " well i want it removed cuz i didnt give him permission to post that pic" lol
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Championship week picks

I went off the grid with some of these (Wisconsin, Vandy, GW) who feel like they need to win to get into the big dance. Extra motivation, and they are pretty hot right now.

Who y'all got?

I don't see OU winning in KC
    You never know tho
    I really want that #1 overall
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Beezus wrote: »

Championship week picks

Who y'all got?

You never know tho

I feel you on that. My thing is like, it's really hard to beat a good team 3 times in a year, let alone a team that is probably top 5. Should be great though, I hope we get the match up.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options

Deal with it.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Championship week picks

Who y'all got?

Damn this is way off base yo...hold on ill give my predictions in a minute
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options

Championship week picks

Who y'all got?

Damn this is way off base yo...hold on ill give my predictions in a minute

Lmao I always go off base, yo.

I look for the teams with the most motivation to win these things.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Are you saying Kat ruined donkey?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

I blame the proper channels chick & them simp/ gossiping ? . When the last exposure happened and ? thought young Ash was getting exposed, she was lowkey giving me the run down on everything happening in that mass pm and wasn't even in there. I know this the internet, but some of these ? really be on that hair salon gossiping ? .

Me & @pico told yall last year.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    lol at the proper channel chick
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beezus wrote: »

Championship week picks

Who y'all got?

You never know tho

I feel you on that. My thing is like, it's really hard to beat a good team 3 times in a year, let alone a team that is probably top 5. Should be great though, I hope we get the match up.

I hope we meet again for the big 12 Championship game too should be another great one
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do the Coli ladies look like?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Coli is childish. For 25 n under, too many ? obviously trolling.

Also im an adult african American male. I dont associate wit mfers that say 'breh'.

I say "bruh" all the time....

IS THERE A DIFFERENCE!?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    ? I cant remember my old account

Nothing of value was lost

You right cause I only posted there twice.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options

Championship week picks

Big 12: Oklahoma Kansas, OU is a fraud
    Big 10: Wisconsin Indiana - That lil mfer is killing them.
    SEC: Vanderbilt Kentucky hopefully LSU but dont hold your breath

Who y'all got?

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? THE COLI
    ? THE OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS

The LEMZOLA EXPERIENCE WAS, IS, AND WILL BE IN RED AND BLACK, THE IC COLOURS.

Merci
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Smh in the black community more women means more fat black women.

I seen your avi on that site representing as a chick on Coli.

Thats different. Thats bae
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man get this long winded ass ? outta here. Liable? Liable for what? You got grown men @dwo asking mods to take their pictures down. Think about that. Lets rewind how the ? did these pictures get on the internet in the first place? They posted them. So let me get this straight on one side of the crowd you got ? saying its boring and on the other side you got ? taking there pics down because they getting roasted. What the ? ?? Is this the twilight zone? No the ? it aint its aka donkey meaning aka act a ass. If you dont want something on the internet then dont put the ? on the internet how hard is that for a grown person to get? Westie didn't have to send those pictures to choice and ott nobody was putting a gun to her head she could have conveniently logged off for the day and went and got her hair did. Did she do that? No she wanted to be ? . Let these hoes be hoes same with 6ix same with southern fat ass
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Bruh = real ?
    Breh = ? ? /whiteboys/geeks
    You can add "brah" to the bolded as well

@gns
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.