Greatest Sex Thread

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Jay_ wrote: »
    Greatest sex w/o head? lol...y'all gotta chill

Bruh I've done gotten so use to rarely getting quality head, s*** doesn't even matter to me anymore.

Good ? will make me forget about wanting head.
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    I've had great sex w/o head as well...didn't make a habit out of it tho, smh

And since we're talking about the Greatest Sex, I'm pretty sure that means giving or receiving oral...so again, greatest sex w/o head? Y'all gotta chill
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Shhiiiiieeeetttt...I done went to town on broad and ate her ? like it was the last supper. Put that ? eatin submission move on her azzz.

When she starts tappin/pushin your head away b/c she can't take no more and tries to squirm away but you got them thighs ON...LOCK = GOATNESS
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Head definitely a nice treat and she doesn't have to be superhead or anything but at least enjoy doing it to me. That will always be reciprocated and I like it as well. Only long term relationship gets that though foh with random chicks getting that treatment.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope you ? get a chick and she start her period while y'all eatin em out too. Hell naw the day my chick ask me for that ? she gonna be my exchick
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options
    When she can change position with out taking tha ? out. Or when she get all flexible with it. Man I miss my ex from Atlanta. ? was crazy tho. She stabbed a ? and still went back and ? tho
  • _Jay_
    Options
    Smh, forgot we got kids on here
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here we go.

Just got home from doing a little 2 month bid on some ? . Me & my roommate lived next door to 3 thots. Strawberry (Short broad with big ? , and a big butt), Lisa (Thick stuck-up redbone), and Tracy (Dark skin slimy wit a bubble).

Me & my knockers was always going back & forth on who would be the first to initiate the proverbial hat trick (? all three). Everybody (four of us) smashed two, but nobody had ? all three of them.

Anyway, after being home for about a week, I ran into Tracy, and told her to "? " over & "chill." She said cool and came over and got right down to business. Now mind you, I hadn't had any ? for 3 months, so a ninja was "feemin." I was so ? I could have ? a hole out of a donut!!

Got to pulling this broads clothes off & started smashing from the back and a big glob of drool came out the side of my mouth, and fell right on her ? . I wiped that ? up with the quickness!! Otherwise, she would have known she had a ninja was ? -whipped and would have started making me pay for the ? . My mind was in a state of delirium, started thinking if her snatch was an amusement park it would have been a water park in West Virginia, (Wild & Wonderful).

Felt the tingle in my nuts, and came so hard I caught a cramp in my back leg, looked at the condom.....And that ? was filled with blood. Not from her ? , but from my ? !! This ? made me nut so hard, I bussed blood.

Went to ? and more blood came out with the ? . I think I may have popped a vein, or the ? was so good, my reproductive organs malfunctioned.

In any event, I ? her again three weeks later, and the same ? happened again (just ? blood this time). That was the last time I ? with her after that. I renamed her with the moniker, "Ms. Good ? "......Oh yeah, nobody in my clique ever ? all three after I told them what she did to me.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options
    Man what site did you copy and paste that ? from?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quit responding so much in my girl's thread ? @_Jay_

It's gonna be me and you
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chick was mad at me and it had been a while since we linked up. We texting late night and i tell her to come get this ? . Shes like maybe..

I jump in th shower lather up and send her a pic of me stroking my ? . She says give me about 45 Mins.

She gets to crib walk in the bedroom. We start kissing n ? and im grabbin her ass. Shes wearing a skirt so I slide my hand to that ? and she getting wet. She starts stroking my ? ...

I drop to my knees and start eating the ? ...she got one foot on the floor and the other leg in up on my shoulder... im eating eating.. then i put the other leg over my shoulder and stand up with her...

O stay with her up in the air for a lil bit then lay her down on the bed. Now im standing up and shes hanging off the bed and im ? her so slow. Legs shaking..moaning..grabbing the sheets..? feeling good. I gotta ease up every so often so that i dont buss..

I grab her by the hair and pull her down to her knees and put my ? in her mouth. She suck on it for a lil bit and i pull her back up.. i lay down. And she jumps on the ? and rode till i came...

We laid there for a lil bit. Then she got up and got that warm rag and wiped me down and massaged my ? till we feel a sleep.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here we go.

Just got home from doing a little 2 month bid on some ? . Me & my roommate lived next door to 3 thots. Strawberry (Short broad with big ? , and a big butt), Lisa (Thick stuck-up redbone), and Tracy (Dark skin slimy wit a bubble).

Me & my knockers was always going back & forth on who would be the first to initiate the proverbial hat trick (? all three). Everybody (four of us) smashed two, but nobody had ? all three of them.

Anyway, after being home for about a week, I ran into Tracy, and told her to "? " over & "chill." She said cool and came over and got right down to business. Now mind you, I hadn't had any ? for 3 months, so a ninja was "feemin." I was so ? I could have ? a hole out of a donut!!

Got to pulling this broads clothes off & started smashing from the back and a big glob of drool came out the side of my mouth, and fell right on her ? . I wiped that ? up with the quickness!! Otherwise, she would have known she had a ninja was ? -whipped and would have started making me pay for the ? . My mind was in a state of delirium, started thinking if her snatch was an amusement park it would have been a water park in West Virginia, (Wild & Wonderful).

Felt the tingle in my nuts, and came so hard I caught a cramp in my back leg, looked at the condom.....And that ? was filled with blood. Not from her ? , but from my ? !! This ? made me nut so hard, I bussed blood.

Went to ? and more blood came out with the ? . I think I may have popped a vein, or the ? was so good, my reproductive organs malfunctioned.

In any event, I ? her again three weeks later, and the same ? happened again (just ? blood this time). That was the last time I ? with her after that. I renamed her with the moniker, "Ms. Good ? "......Oh yeah, nobody in my clique ever ? all three after I told them what she did to me.

You ain't eating enough carbs
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ain't whatcha want, guy..

Hol up

It's gonna be me and you

Ain't u white?

He didn't know what a hot comb was and is ignorant of ? cuisine...

Get em outta there
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ain't whatcha want, guy..

Hol up

It's gonna be me and you

Ain't u white?

I'm Blacker than black that ain't the point

Padna..
  • _Jay_
    Options
    ok...I can laugh again..

anyway, no worries broseph...if I was tryna get at ya girl, me sharing tips in a thread wouldn't quite be how I'd make my approach...besides, I only post in here ery few days anyway.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope you ? get a chick and she start her period while y'all eatin em out too. Hell naw the day my chick ask me for that ? she gonna be my exchick

eating out on period da goat
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_o50qmtJfeq1ry9v6xo1_400.jpg
    Sex You Up (collaboration with @caliego )
    Can I sex you up…..
    Or should I say wake you up.
    Giving you that tongue of fury
    to that ? …
    Or just pound that ? slowly
    Making those eyes open wide
    Like there’s foldgers in your cup…
    While you moan
    “baby what you doing”
    In words broken up,
    Being your orgasmic sunrise
    Without the sunlight…
    Just wet bed sheets
    And arched backs…
    As with every stroke
    I sex you up.

Fortheloveofpoetry©

I can feel your body
    shuffling and moving
    Just what are you planning on doing
    Trying to wake me
    but she’s already woke
    No words
    but you heard her spoke
    Saying “come get me daddy”
    “I’m all ready”
    As you must be too
    cause you all heavy
    In a maze full of sheets…
    You Find me
    Don’t wait for me to rise
    get beside me
    Part my legs and then…
    try to part this ocean
    We know hope does
    but can you stay afloat
    In this ? havoc
    that you started as you crept in
    No chance to wake up
    before your ? said good mornin’
    So no alarm needed no coffee in my cup
    All I need to be is full of you
    As you rise with the sun and sex me up.
    Ego©
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    My favorite places are my office,
    balcony at night or during a light rain,
    kitchen island, the shower, or the bed...

Why this ? sound like 112 "Anywhere?"
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    back in college, me and Tammy was Unstoppable in the dorm room. my roommate left and I put his bed on top of mine and made bunk beds. If I'm lying, may ? strike me as I speak and may the architect of the Matrix Unplug Me From the Source right now. We f***** on a bunk bed for 2 semesters straight. on the bottom bunk, she would hold on to the frame from the upper bunk and ride ? style. It would look like she was lifting weights. I'll never look at bunk beds the same ever.