Becky aka @Mrs. Me Too Welcome Thread!

Options

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What I miss

Dude still refuses to post a proof pic. Excuses flow like water. Has all the telltale signs of the return of LadyZee or some kind of similar scenario.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    What I miss

Dude still refuses to post a proof pic. Excuses flow like water. Has all the telltale signs of the return of LadyZee or some kind of similar scenario.

Lol @ "Dude".
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Mrs. Me Too , I guess you have been jumped / initiated into our IC gang.

You took the hardest road ever for a rookie.

Welcome aboard.

You survived an onslaught from Khalessi, not many people can say they walked away from her fully intact.

stop posting bruh

ion understand why you ? that lurk for years decide to post when ? is dead youre just a constant reminder why this ? Is dead
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Welcome aboard.

You survived an onslaught from Khalessi, not many people can say they walked away from her fully intact.

Cracka Wtf do you be talking bout
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    @Mrs. Me Too

Stay out of my man's inbox.

You've been warned.

Ha, for some reason I thought chilla was a woman, no idea where I got that from! :). As you know I needed to thank her/him for that cadillac comment as it looks great. I look forward to watching it soon. I love all that music from around then.

Damn
    Becky already got caught creeping and bout to get her ass whooped
    So u like negros huh
    U gon fit in just fine here

Err no, like I said I thought he was a she. No creeping I just didn't want to clog up this messy topic any more.

Do you like brothas or not though?
    We dont allow white women to post who hasnt at least had a train ran on em by negros
    Tell me u at least had a fling.....something.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Mrs. Me Too

Stay out of my man's inbox.

You've been warned.

Ha, for some reason I thought chilla was a woman, no idea where I got that from! :). As you know I needed to thank her/him for that cadillac comment as it looks great. I look forward to watching it soon. I love all that music from around then.

Damn
    Becky already got caught creeping and bout to get her ass whooped
    So u like negros huh
    U gon fit in just fine here

Err no, like I said I thought he was a she. No creeping I just didn't want to clog up this messy topic any more.

Do you like brothas or not though?
    We dont allow white women to post who hasnt at least had a train ran on em by negros
    Tell me u at least had a fling.....something.

Cmon bruh

A cracka ? on a black site....

Cmon bruh, you know she like ?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    BigDeadeye wrote: »

So why do women require a prove it photo? Do men do the same? I do understand if say I was flirting with stew and he wanted me to prove I was me as he would hate to be flirting with a 50 year old bald fat man from Alaska. That would make perfect sense. However I'm flirting with no one and here for the music talk. Plus if I was a old fat man I'd rob some photos of a woman that looks way better than I do and I'd be black for sure. I don't think old man would choose a "becky" who is pasty white, totally un hip hop looking and relatively well off. :)

@Mrs. Me Too

Thing is, you've already posted your pic on your profile before.....and you just posted another pic of you in this thread.

What you're saying only makes sense if you never posted any pics of yourself.

All we're asking is proof that you're the person in those pics.

As I said in your quoted post I'm going to pick someone better looking than me if I'm fat old man. I'd go Stacy Dash like or something.

Plus I never said I thought I was hot. Khaleesi obviously thinks she is as when I said I looked better than her she went full ? and started creating topics about me. So for the record I don't think I'm hot, I was more stating I didn't think khaleesi was hot. All personal taste at the end of the day.

@Mrs. Me Too

You're just copping pleas now.

Again, if you've already posted a pic.....and the pic is really you......then there's no reason you can't post a proof pic or get on tinychat unless you aren't the person in the pics you posted.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Welcome aboard.

This guy is so wack

You = ?

The irony.........
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Welcome aboard.

This guy is so wack

You = ?

Stop pollutin' Donkey with your wackness and journey to the other, decent parts of the IC bruh you might find sutten interestin'
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Mrs. Me Too Members Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah go away unknown user!! Don't you know this topic is only for people to jump on khaleesi s hate wagon. Any other view won't be tolerated and you will be abused for in. :)
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah go away unknown user!! Don't you know this topic is only for people to jump on khaleesi s hate wagon. Any other view won't be tolerated and you will be abused for in. :)

The proof pic wagon has nothing to do with Khaleesi's trolly.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The proof pic wagon has nothing to do with Khaleesi's trolly.

She's just scared for whatever reason. She posted pics of herself but doesn't want to post a proof pic? The pictures she posted are probably old as hell or its not even her. For all we know she could look like:

boyle-susan-boyle-11655438-1024-768.jpg
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options
    Lol yep that's me! I'm not scared of anything. I just don't think women should be singled out and hounded to prove something. If I try and flirt with someone and use the fact I'm a woman to my advantage then sure I should prove that the photos I posted are me. Until then feel free to picture me as Susan boyle or the photos I posted, whatever turns you all on. As it stands women seem hounded on here and even the ones that have proved, the regulars, to me they still seemed to be treated as second class people.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Lol yep that's me! I'm not scared of anything. I just don't think women should be singled out and hounded to prove something. If I try and flirt with someone and use the fact I'm a woman to my advantage then sure I should prove that the photos I posted are me. Until then feel free to picture me as Susan boyle or the photos I posted, whatever turns you all on. As it stands women seem hounded on here and even the ones that have proved, the regulars, to me they still seemed to be treated as second class people.

We ve all at one point had to prove who we were....it's a rite of passage..this a small society all we ask is trust...if u can't do that just leave these parts or get banned
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options
    Scary. Very scary.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    I'm untrollable dear....don't waste ur time...@Mods she don't post a proof pic by COB , ban her..u ? need to bring some order round here
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's so simple to write your user name and the date on a piece of paper and then take a picture.

We've all done it. Either that or we went on tinychat. Either way, proof is needed.

We have had too many fakes on here to risk it.

If proof pic isn't delivered by 3pm est, @Black_Samson ban her/him.
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    It's so simple to write your user name and the date on a piece of paper and then take a picture.

We've all done it. Either that or we went on tinychat. Either way, proof is needed.

It's the principle isn't it, not the fact that if is a hard task I've been asked for. I won't be bullied into it, it sounds like you've chased off several people. Why? Are you a bully? Do you feel you are the boss of a forum or something? It's all very sad. If black Samson would like to ban me he might as well do it now as I won't bend to harassment. I might post a prove it picture at some point but certainly not under khaleesi terms as she seems like an evil little sewer rat. If that equals a ban then so be it but at won't have been run off by chunk, she is comedy and not a threat. ?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Dainty still got ? shook.

We've all posted a pic at some point it's not a big deal
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »

It's the principle isn't it, not the fact that if is a hard task I've been asked for. I won't be bullied into it, it sounds like you've chased off several people. Why? Are you a bully? Do you feel you are the boss of a forum or something? It's all very sad. If black Samson would like to ban me he might as well do it now as I won't bend to harassment. I might post a prove it picture at some point but certainly not under khaleesi terms as she seems like an evil little sewer rat. If that equals a ban then so be it but at won't have been run off by chunk, she is comedy and not a threat. ?

All this text and you could have been uploaded. ..sumthin
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I'm untrollable dear....don't waste ur time...@Mods she don't post a proof pic by COB , ban her..u ? need to bring some order round here

At least 80% if the males have never posted a proof pic

Where as at least 80%of the females have

IJS ....
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

At least 80% if the males have never posted a proof pic

Where as at least 80%of the females have

IJS ....

White privilege
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    If we are banning folks for not posting a proof pic

@ChillaDaKilla ......you're next