Becky aka @Mrs. Me Too Welcome Thread!

Options

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad this forum has a different definition of racism to the rest of the world. Is there a sticky topic anywhere I can go read up on that explains to me any other changes between real life and this forum.

YOU HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED RACISM IN YOUR LIFE AND U NEVER WILL
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Mrs. Me Too Members Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey guys, what's going on in here?

british culture vulture

bluegun.jpg

vs attention ? puerto rican

BhrnAGWIQAELHcg.jpg (not Khalessi)

@Recaptimus_Prime360

Best post of the day! Although I don't claim to be even slightly gangster. :)
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    I know that you have no body and no ass because you call me "chunk" aka fat.

If you think that I am fat then ? you must be anorexic.

See you are such a ? . Earlier I said you are like chunk from the Goonies. I linked the video and also said it was to do with how stupid you looked when you danced and that like chunk you do anything to get attention and love from the boys.

Yet again you twisting it wrong. I'm not calling you fat. Just a simpleton/attention seeking ? .

I dont read your paragraphs of feelings though. I don't care that much.

Either way, I personally don't find you to be attractive at all. You have thin eyebrows and look kind of like that ? from The Danish girl movie.

This is my opinion.

Wait so you DON'T find me attractive and I don't think you are attractive either... Thank ? we aren't lesbians then as it would never work out between us. X

Not sure why all of that was necessary.

I do find some women attractive in a "lesbian" kind of way...you are just not one of them.

Women who look like you are invisible to me to be honest. I see absolutely nothing appealing about your features. You are just plain. Nothing special. Nothing unique. Just look like an average Becky.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what is it with this proof thing? Is there lots of men coming here claiming they a woman? As mentioned previously I'm predominantly here to talk rap music, not to get male attention for my looks. When I first joined I had a star wars profile pic then I changed it to me for a few days.

Unfortunately this was a mistake as certain men then pestered me whilsts others became slightly racist and others just started to question my rap knowledge based simply on my gender and race.

I then changed it to my current one and all is now good, most users on the reason can just happily assume I'm a black male and everything is suddenly easier and I can talk rap in peace.

Another long post I know but I like to talk/type, too long to read? The short version is I don't care for male attention based on my looks, it is better to be engaged because of music etc than looks.

I'll leave the attention seeking to you chunk. ?

You claimed to look better than khaleesi, prove it or you are effectively calling yourself a typical fat chick that hates pretty people.

All them words were unnecessary.

Cant just make wild claims round here like that.

Do I post a photo of myself in underwear? Or slapping my ? ? Or me upside down on a stripper pole? (I do actually have that photo already, random hen party lesson) Or me with no make up in my pyjamas? Me on a night out?

Such pressure, I feel I'm weakening ;)

@Mrs. Me Too

Just a proof pic with your s/n and the date.

Either that, or get on tinychat http://tinychat.com/illcommunity and I can take a snapshot of you to verify your authenticity.
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options
    I'm glad this forum has a different definition of racism to the rest of the world. Is there a sticky topic anywhere I can go read up on that explains to me any other changes between real life and this forum.

A white person named Merriam Webster created the definition for the term "? " and everyone blindly believes it to be true. A decade later, he creates the definition of the term "racism". A century later, more white ppl create the definition for the term "reverse racism" to combat minorities pointing out their ignorance. Everyday definitions are changed and altered to conform to societies structural views without being actual facts.

Don't get me wrong. White people have committed countless atrocities over hundreds of years. It truly is disgusting and any white person who is racist is ? to me and should be shot. This doesn't stop other races acting in the equivalent way. Whites acting so badly through history doesn't equal other races not being racist. I've never met a race that doesn't show some for of racism or another. It is so sad.
  • deadeye
    Options
    So what is it with this proof thing? Is there lots of men coming here claiming they a woman? As mentioned previously I'm predominantly here to talk rap music, not to get male attention for my looks. When I first joined I had a star wars profile pic then I changed it to me for a few days.

Unfortunately this was a mistake as certain men then pestered me whilsts others became slightly racist and others just started to question my rap knowledge based simply on my gender and race.

I then changed it to my current one and all is now good, most users on the reason can just happily assume I'm a black male and everything is suddenly easier and I can talk rap in peace.

Another long post I know but I like to talk/type, too long to read? The short version is I don't care for male attention based on my looks, it is better to be engaged because of music etc than looks.

I'll leave the attention seeking to you chunk. ?

You claimed to look better than khaleesi, prove it or you are effectively calling yourself a typical fat chick that hates pretty people.

All them words were unnecessary.

Cant just make wild claims round here like that.

Do I post a photo of myself in underwear? Or slapping my ? ? Or me upside down on a stripper pole? (I do actually have that photo already, random hen party lesson) Or me with no make up in my pyjamas? Me on a night out?

Such pressure, I feel I'm weakening ;)

All the above.
    You know you want to.

I'd consider the stripper one as I look so bad it is funny, I wouldn't make the best stripper after my one and only lesson. :). No make up and night out as well maybe. Definitely not underwear or spanking myself though.

If you're covet don't bother posting a pic

I like @Covet .
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options

See you are such a ? . Earlier I said you are like chunk from the Goonies. I linked the video and also said it was to do with how stupid you looked when you danced and that like chunk you do anything to get attention and love from the boys.

Yet again you twisting it wrong. I'm not calling you fat. Just a simpleton/attention seeking ? .

Either way, I personally don't find you to be attractive at all. You have thin eyebrows and look kind of like that ? from The Danish girl movie.

This is my opinion.

Wait so you DON'T find me attractive and I don't think you are attractive either... Thank ? we aren't lesbians then as it would never work out between us. X

I do find some women attractive in a "lesbian" kind of way...you are just not one of them.

Women who look like you are invisible to me to be honest. I see absolutely nothing appealing about your features. You are just plain. Nothing special. Nothing unique. Just look like an average Becky.

You're repeating yourself, we literally just said that in our last messages.

You don't need to repeat it, we both don't find each other attractive. :) It isn't the end of the world.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kat is not coming back in here shes extremely intimidated

I'm just sitting outside plucking my brows Conny...this aint nothing new going on here.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is my opinion.

You're repeating yourself, we literally just said that in our last messages.

You don't need to repeat it, we both don't find each other attractive. :) It isn't the end of the world.

You do realize that this thread will end as soon as you post the proof pic right?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey guys, what's going on in here?

british culture vulture

bluegun.jpg

vs attention ? puerto rican

BhrnAGWIQAELHcg.jpg (not Khalessi)

@Recaptimus_Prime360

Best post of the day! Although I don't claim to be even slightly gangster. :)

What about "remotely " gangster?
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options
    Why would I want it to end? Donkey is great. All these feelings everywhere, I'm relishing it all. As it says in donkey rules...something like if you catch feelings don't post in donkey. Yet so many people do.

So why do women require a prove it photo? Do men do the same? I do understand if say I was flirting with stew and he wanted me to prove I was me as he would hate to be flirting with a 50 year old bald fat man from Alaska. That would make perfect sense. However I'm flirting with no one and here for the music talk. Plus if I was a old fat man I'd rob some photos of a woman that looks way better than I do and I'd be black for sure. I don't think old man would choose a "becky" who is pasty white, totally un hip hop looking and relatively well off. :)
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A white person named Merriam Webster created the definition for the term "? " and everyone blindly believes it to be true. A decade later, he creates the definition of the term "racism". A century later, more white ppl create the definition for the term "reverse racism" to combat minorities pointing out their ignorance. Everyday definitions are changed and altered to conform to societies structural views without being actual facts.

Don't get me wrong. White people have committed countless atrocities over hundreds of years. It truly is disgusting and any white person who is racist is ? to me and should be shot. This doesn't stop other races acting in the equivalent way. Whites acting so badly through history doesn't equal other races not being racist. I've never met a race that doesn't show some for of racism or another. It is so sad.

Uhh, everything in this world is ? up cause of your ppl. Genocide of native Americans, Ashkenazi and original Jews, slavery, world war 1 and 2, massacre of billions of African Americans, economic depression, history of slavery and native Americans being removed from textbooks etc etc, to ignore that and say that a black person (she really Mexican though) drinking from cup that says white tears is racist makes you a racist yourself therefore you should do the bolded to yourself.

Your just like the ppl on FOX that call the black lives matter protesters racist while ignoring the fact that America is controlled by the KKK within the FBI and Republican party. You choose to attack the oppressed over the oppressors to defend an invalid point with a false definition and sense of reality to comfort yourself.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now she tryna stunt...This ? racist AF .

• deadeye
    edited March 2016
    Options

So why do women require a prove it photo? Do men do the same? I do understand if say I was flirting with stew and he wanted me to prove I was me as he would hate to be flirting with a 50 year old bald fat man from Alaska. That would make perfect sense. However I'm flirting with no one and here for the music talk. Plus if I was a old fat man I'd rob some photos of a woman that looks way better than I do and I'd be black for sure. I don't think old man would choose a "becky" who is pasty white, totally un hip hop looking and relatively well off. :)

@Mrs. Me Too

Thing is, you've already posted your pic on your profile before.....and you just posted another pic of you in this thread.

Therefore, you shouldn't have a problem posting a legitimate proof pic.

What you're saying would only make sense if you never posted any pics of yourself.

All we're asking for is proof that you're the person in those pics.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All y'all are stupid for giving this brawd attention

I swear the IC neva learns
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shes def not a new poster..who s alias is she?
  • Mrs. Me Too
    edited March 2016
    Options
    BigDeadeye wrote: »

@Mrs. Me Too

Thing is, you've already posted your pic on your profile before.....and you just posted another pic of you in this thread.

What you're saying only makes sense if you never posted any pics of yourself.

All we're asking is proof that you're the person in those pics.

As I said in your quoted post I'm going to pick someone better looking than me if I'm fat old man. I'd go Stacy Dash like or something.

Plus I never said I thought I was hot. Khaleesi obviously thinks she is as when I said I looked better than her she went full ? and started creating topics about me. So for the record I don't think I'm hot, I was more stating I didn't think khaleesi was hot. All personal taste at the end of the day.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@SixSickSins
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options

Just curious, why do you think that? Anyone else share my tastes in rap and other things? Not that it matters as I am new and slowly learning the unique rules of this place.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    So why do women require a prove it photo? Do men do the same?

@Mrs. Me Too

There was a time on this forum when some guys were posting as females to either get info on other people who talked to them or just be weird. It was a sickening time. Some posters are still feeling the PTSD effects of the war on Gayliases. It's required if you want all of them to truly take you serious as a woman, and not leave them with any doubt. It's 2016 so a proof pic could be done in seconds, therefore not doing it seems suspicious.

Do you though. Personally I don't give a ? .

• Mrs. Me Too
    edited March 2016
    Options
    So why do women require a prove it photo? Do men do the same?

@Mrs. Me Too

There was a time on this forum when some guys were posting as females to either get info on other players who talked to them or just be weird. It was a sickening time. Some posters are still feeling the PTSD effects of the war on Gayliases. It's required if you want all of them to truly take you serious as a woman, and not leave them with any doubt. It's 2016 so a proof pic could be done in seconds, therefore not doing it seems suspicious.

Do you though. Personally I don't give a ? .

Oh okay, that's pretty funny.

Now this would get some attention, she so beautiful.

http://wallpapersdsc.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Stacey-Dash-High-Definition.jpg

Or this beauty.
    http://d39ya49a1fwv14.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Damaris-Lewis-2.jpg

Edit.
    Anyway it has been fun but I've now got to charge my phone. :(. Terrible battery.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    curious to if this poster is new or has ever lurked for a long period of time..

but check it, it's gonna take time for you to get used to what's said and done on here, you'll eventually grow to understand all this ? , it took me awhile to get it; understanding the mindset, u misunderstand the reaction from blacks towards whites..

as for being a female poster, the rules are a picture w a paper and your username, date and a shoutout or whatever, lotta fake female posters have came thru here, being its a male dominated board, it's a precaution that has to be taken..

posting a picture is your best bet, if you're faking anything, you will eventually be exposed, be upfront..
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    . One of my closest friends is an absolutely stunning women from Jamaica, she is way better looking than me.
    @Mrs. Me Too
    About that friend
    3b4.png

....post her pic
    Its ok she wont mind, im a yardie too