Becky aka @Mrs. Me Too Welcome Thread!

Options

Comments

• Mrs. Me Too
    Mrs. Me Too Members Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate when white ppl try to explain "reverse racism" like they weren't the inventors of racism. She's probably 1 of those "all lives matter" supporters and ignores all the racism being thrown at other ethnic groups while worshipping white Jesus.

Jesus wasn't white. I never called reverse racism, I just said she a racist. Apparently a new racist but one never the less. Racism is a problem all around the world but it should be challenged at every opportunity. If a white/black/Asian etc us being racist they should be challenged. We can go around in circles for ever blaming people for this and that. Don't ever just ignore the past but learn from it and improve what came before you.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate when white ppl try to explain "reverse racism" like they weren't the inventors of racism. She's probably 1 of those "all lives matter" supporters and ignores all the racism being thrown at other ethnic groups while worshipping white Jesus.

Jesus wasn't white. I never called reverse racism, I just said she a racist. Apparently a new racist but one never the less. Racism is a problem all around the world but it should be challenged at every opportunity. If a white/black/Asian etc us being racist they should be challenged. We can go around in circles for ever blaming people for this and that. Don't ever just ignore the past but learn from it and improve what came before you.

Where the proof pic at?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who told her how to post a pic?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only a ? wouldn't know how to utilize image tags
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options
    Purr wrote: »

Youre an idiot. Black people or any other person of color cannot be racist.

I was right. Youre mediorce as ? .

Wait, do you know what racist/racism means? I guess not. :)
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blonde Privilieged White Girl wearing a Pearl necklace on the IC . . .

She seems Lost .
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    I'm going to have to edit this post a lot as I'm on my ? phone and it won't let me post photos properly.

You got me trying to pole dance as well as khaleesi/chunk and failing miserably, I was rubbish at it and the instructor had to stay with me. :)

Then you have just a normal day photo of me and a friend out on a lovely day.

Then you have Scarface giving his a opinion on the photos.

2w3pd1l.jpg

wa3omo.jpg

2rpweib.jpg

Assuming that you are the one on the left... you basic as hell. And I was spot on with my prediction.
    @Mrs. Me Too

If I were to guess I would say that she has a long pointy witch nose, a long back aka ultra flat ass, flat hair, no upper lip, and pasty skin.

Lol you haven't seen my ass but other wise your predictions weren't genius, you listed white features. If I listed black features and magically the black person just happened to have black features that doesn't make me clever so stop trying to act smart when we both know you are a ? . Plus those photos as I mentioned are me at my basic, i could have posted my best photos but my whole point was that im not attentiom seeking. Just remember your equivalent basic photos you look terrible. ?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going to have to edit this post a lot as I'm on my ? phone and it won't let me post photos properly.

You got me trying to pole dance as well as khaleesi/chunk and failing miserably, I was rubbish at it and the instructor had to stay with me. :)

2w3pd1l.jpg

wa3omo.jpg

2rpweib.jpg

Assuming that you are the one on the left... you basic as hell. And I was spot on with my prediction.
    @Mrs. Me Too

If I were to guess I would say that she has a long pointy witch nose, a long back aka ultra flat ass, flat hair, no upper lip, and pasty skin.

Lol you haven't seen my ass but other wise your predictions weren't genius, you listed white features. If I listed black features and magically the black person just happened to have black features that doesn't make me clever so stop trying to act smart when we both know you are a ? . Plus those photos as I mentioned are me at my basic, i could have posted my best photos but my whole point was that im not attentiom seeking. Just remember your equivalent basic photos you look terrible. ?

this post was Racist as ? .
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options
    Lol I've just got my first "white tears", I have just realised how much of my monthly phone internet data allowance I've used up today on here!! Damn. :)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2w3pd1l.jpg

wa3omo.jpg

2rpweib.jpg

@Mrs. Me Too

this post was Racist as ? .

Told you so. She can't even help it.
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options
    Jesus Christ chunk you co signed it. You guessing white features and me guessing black features = okay behaviour for you and racist by me. Grow up kid. X
  • MistyKnight
    Options

2w3pd1l.jpg

wa3omo.jpg

2rpweib.jpg

@Mrs. Me Too

? your pasty face is all caked up in that picture, what you mean basic?

How are you gonna dress "basic" but wear a pearl necklace?

You look old as hell too.. but we all know most white people age like milk.

Except for @Kat . Kat looking real good for her age.
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options
    I am pretty old though lol but you making it a race thing as usual. Pearl necklace pretty basic for me yeah. :)
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Mrs. Me Too Coming from one white person on a hip hop forum to another, you gotta stop catching feelings when you see supposed racism towards whites on here. When I see white people do this on here its an instant turn off.

I actually agree with @Purr that black people cant be racist, but that's besides the point. Point is, if experiencing some prejudice on a hip hop forum gets you upset then you need some thicker skin, or don't post here. I think many posters here have experienced actual racism so your plight is gonna look pretty minuscule.

Just sayin yo.

@Kat I didn't think the pic was provocative I just thought she was like a gymnast or something. Nah?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am pretty old though lol but you making it a race thing as usual. Pearl necklace pretty basic for me yeah. :)

oh word ?
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Either way,
    I think we can all agree that Becky thinks she looks better than me simply because she is European.

This white supremacist system world wide has white people thinking they look better than all coloreds simply because of their race.

But deep down inside, white people like Becky are in denial because that's why they are trying to tan to get darker skin and obtain black features with their lip fillers and ass injections.
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options
    @SunflowaSeeds I'm not hurt or upset by any of it. I just don't think it is cool to be racist.

Go look the word up. X
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    She aint getting it yall.

People of color CANNOT be racist.

Becky doesn't even know what racism means though.