Becky aka @Mrs. Me Too Welcome Thread!

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's only room for one white chick on this site
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The EmagiNation squad
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    There's no room for any white chick on this site

Fixed*
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Mrs. Me Too Members Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    @gns yeah I love the clipse! All four of their albums are dope and hell hath no fury is perfection. I can't really fault them, both of them waste no bars.

Re purr I just looked at her photo and thought she looked a lot like the late years Michael Jackson just with darker skin.

Daredevil series one was excellent, I felt it ended badly but otherwise great. Wilson was a fantastic villain.

London
    Kids
    Brothers.

A clipse fan, awesome.
    Theyre from VA have u ever been there, have u traveled to the U.S before?

U said purr looks like the late mj facially.....hmm, ok.
    Being a caucasion woman on a hip hop site i see youve been challenged a lot on here and have also fired back.

Whats your relationship like with minorities irl?
    Do u mingle or just admire their culture from a far?

Whats your other musical interests?
    Europeans usually speak several languages, do u?
    U think england should leave the EU?

U didnt answer the marriage question, are you?
    If so are you happy?
    Ever been on ashley madison?
    Does the homie @stew have a chance at your knickers? No diss

I concur with your opinion of daredevil. U into comicbooks or just their live action counterparts?
    Being from london have u experienced the shadier side of it of which @9thSide is from?

@gns holy hell man that is a lot of questions!!

Been to NYC, Miami and lived a few months in San Francisco.

My relationship with minority groups? I live in London so it is generally very mixed racially so my friends come from many different countries and races. Why stick to just you're own culture? That would make life dull.

Other music. I love jazz , blues, reggae, rock, heavy metal, classical. Like howlin wolf, miles Davis, bb king, led Zeppelin, Metallica etc.

Other languages, I'm okay at French but nothing else. Us English speaking people are too ignorant or lazy to learn multiple languages.

Britain should stay in the EU.

Married. Kind of happy (grass is always greener)

Never visited an Ashley store.

Stew doesn't have a chance as I'm married.

I've never read a comic since I was a kid but I've read several graphic novels like watchmen and the dark knight which I really enjoyed.

Shady London. I'm not from the hood but I've been out at night in many bad areas, mainly because I always used to goto hip hop nights at night clubs or used to goto raves. Most of these were held in dodgy places. Plus my friends are from all walks of life so I hang out with them where ever. My Dad was from a ? whole area and we used to visit my nan all the time who still lived there. Was always shocked as a little girl seeing burnt out cars and all the shops barred up or smashed up.

? hell that took a long time to write on my phone.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its ok
    Thanks for answering, just trying to get a feel of you since you are new
    Watch all these ? piggyback in some way off me asking u question but they wanna click wtf when i ask questions smh
    Id rather know more about u than these idjits in here talking bout weed.

When u get a chance drop a vocaroo joint for the ic. We are very fascinated with female british accents

As long as u drop that pic and harbor no ill will towards us negros u should b good on this site.
    U did start off bad with that whole black guys only like white and mixed black women though.
    Anyway cheers mate
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    @gns yeah I love the clipse! All four of their albums are dope and hell hath no fury is perfection. I can't really fault them, both of them waste no bars.

Re purr I just looked at her photo and thought she looked a lot like the late years Michael Jackson just with darker skin.

Daredevil series one was excellent, I felt it ended badly but otherwise great. Wilson was a fantastic villain.

London
    Kids
    Brothers.

A clipse fan, awesome.

Being a caucasion woman on a hip hop site i see youve been challenged a lot on here and have also fired back.

If so are you happy?

I concur with your opinion of daredevil. U into comicbooks or just their live action counterparts?
    Being from london have u experienced the shadier side of it of which @9thSide is from?

My relationship with minority groups? I live in London so it is generally very mixed racially so my friends come from many different countries and races. Why stick to just you're own culture? That would make life dull.

Other music. I love jazz , blues, reggae, rock, heavy metal, classical. Like howlin wolf, miles Davis, bb king, led Zeppelin, Metallica etc.

Other languages, I'm okay at French but nothing else. Us English speaking people are too ignorant or lazy to learn multiple languages.

I've never read a comic since I was a kid but I've read several graphic novels like watchmen and the dark knight which I really enjoyed.

Shady London. I'm not from the hood but I've been out at night in many bad areas, mainly because I always used to goto hip hop nights at night clubs or used to goto raves. Most of these were held in dodgy places. Plus my friends are from all walks of life so I hang out with them where ever. My Dad was from a ? whole area and we used to visit my nan all the time who still lived there. Was always shocked as a little girl seeing burnt out cars and all the shops barred up or smashed up.

This was unnecessary

Lol. You'd rather I acted like a slutty cheat? That's an unattractive trait.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

London
    Kids
    Brothers.

A clipse fan, awesome.

If so are you happy?

This was unnecessary

Lol. You'd rather I acted like a slutty cheat? That's an unattractive trait.

Sorry mate, i don't know what this means.
  • Mrs. Me Too
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm going to have to edit this post a lot as I'm on my ? phone and it won't let me post photos properly.

You got me trying to pole dance as well as khaleesi/chunk and failing miserably, I was rubbish at it and the instructor had to stay with me. :)

Then you have just a normal day photo of me and a friend out on a lovely day.

Then you have Scarface giving his a opinion on the photos.

2w3pd1l.jpg

wa3omo.jpg

2rpweib.jpg
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @Mrs. Me Too Post those 2 pictures you said you'd consider.

omgprincehcad2.gif

*edit* 1 minute too late haha
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going to have to edit this post a lot as I'm on my ? phone and it won't let me post photos properly.

You got me trying to pole dance as well as khaleesi/chunk and failing miserably, I was rubbish at it and the instructor had to stay with me. :)

2w3pd1l.jpg

wa3omo.jpg

2rpweib.jpg
    @Stew

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Yup she might be right. Hmmm need

2w3pd1l.jpg

wa3omo.jpg

2rpweib.jpg

MOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!

• Tragedy1
    Tragedy1 Members Posts: 170 ✭✭
    Options
    She's pretty. Not better or worse than Khaleesi.
    She then said that black men don't date black women unless the black women have European features like blonde hair and light skin.
    Then she said she looks "a hell of alot" better than me.

These are wack comments.
    Then she called our queen @Purr Michael Jackson.

Aside from calling her a ? and telling her to shut up, is this necessarily an insult? Is it unattractive for a woman to resemble a specific man (ie. 'they look like brother and sister'. ). I don't see the resemblance, though.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I feel like I should do some shrooms this summer. Get all spiritual and run in the woods and ? . I worry about bears though. And getting lost.

You should do it bro. Bears won't ? with you on shrooms. They're actually more friendlier.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm chilling.

I am curious as to if the stripper pole pic constitutes as "attention-seeking" or "skank" though. Not that I think it does.

• Mrs. Me Too
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I'm chilling.

I am curious as to if the stripper pole pic constitutes as "attention-seeking" or "skank" though. Not that I think it does.

Not defending myself here as you're not attacking me but it was a bit of British humour. Bit of joking at myself for being so terrible at it. You got to be able to laugh at yourself :). Khaleesi can at least kind of get up there on her own! I'd smash my head in if I tried it solo :).

I don't see a hen party lesson is the same as owning your own one in your apartment though. To be fair I hadn't criticised chunk too much about her pole, more the ? slapping truffle shuffle and the underwear snaps.

Oh and she made this whole thread about me. I never asked her, she so desperate to get me to post pictures. I'd expect it from a man but a woman? She thinks I'm a threat, I'm not sure what I'm threatening though? I just want to get back to talking about music and occasionally speaking out when I see blatant racism, sexism or other distasteful behaviour.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I'm chilling.

Not defending myself here as you're not attacking me but it was a bit of British humour. Bit of joking at myself for being so terrible at it. You got to be able to laugh at yourself :). Khaleesi can at least kind of get up there on her own! I'd smash my head in if I tried it solo :).

I don't see a hen party lesson is the same as owning your own one in your apartment though. To be fair I hadn't criticised chunk too much about her pole, more the ? slapping truffle shuffle and the underwear snaps.

Oh and she made this whole thread about me. I never asked her, she so desperate to get me to post pictures. I'd expect it from a man but a woman? She thinks I'm a threat, I'm not sure what I'm threatening though? I just want to get back to talking about music and occasionally speaking out when I see blatant racism, sexism or other distasteful behaviour.

What did she say katy?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair enough..from the parts I understood.

Welcome to the IC. :)
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate when white ppl try to explain "reverse racism" like they weren't the inventors of racism. She's probably 1 of those "all lives matter" supporters and ignores all the racism being thrown at other ethnic groups while worshipping white Jesus.