Options

Comments

• Mrs. Me Too
    Mrs. Me Too Members Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Either way,
    I think we can all agree that Becky thinks she looks better than me simply because she is European.

This white supremacist system world wide has white people thinking they look better than all coloreds simply because of their race.

But deep down inside, white people like Becky are in denial because that's why they are trying to tan to get darker skin and obtain black features with their lip fillers and ass injections.

Lol you twist everything to race, you clearly obsessed. No I don't think white Europeans are better looking. Each person has their own beauty , you get ugly and beautiful from all races. One of my closest friends is an absolutely stunning women from Jamaica, she is way better looking than me. I just think your average and that has nothing to do with your race.

Edit. 1.1The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races:

That is so you khaleesi/chunk.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Either way,
    I think we can all agree that Becky thinks she looks better than me simply because she is European.

This white supremacist system world wide has white people thinking they look better than all coloreds simply because of their race.

But deep down inside, white people like Becky are in denial because that's why they are trying to tan to get darker skin and obtain black features with their lip fillers and ass injections.

Lol you twist everything to race, you clearly obsessed. No I don't think white Europeans are better looking. Each person has their own beauty , you get ugly and beautiful from all races. One of my closest friends is an absolutely stunning women from Jamaica, she is way better looking than me. I just think your average and that has nothing to do with your race.

Edit. 1.1The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races:

"It has nothing to do with race!"
    ? you have been making some ignorant and racist comments towards blacks. ? .
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @Mrs. Me Too I'm not going to argue you on it. I argue this with white people way too often. Ignorant, maybe. Racist, nah. The last thing I'll say on that is I always liked the definition that racism is the system that allows the people in power to stay in power (Cacs)

Half the time on here it's not even ignorant, it's just trolling. So that's why I feel it's a waste of your time to argue about "racism" against whites here.

Instead lf getting your feathers ruffled, laugh at the posts by Plap, conflict, and the white tears girl (I forget her name). You'll have more fun that way.
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options
    Either way,

"It has nothing to do with race!"
    ? you have been making some ignorant and racist comments towards blacks. ? .

Show me? All that has happened as I've made non racist comments and you've tweisted them. Just like above when you tried to twist me thinking you average because of your race. It's all in your head love. X
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    I know that you have no body and no ass because you call me "chunk" aka fat.

If you think that I am fat then ? you must be anorexic.
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options

See you are such a ? . Earlier I said you are like chunk from the Goonies. I linked the video and also said it was to do with how stupid you looked when you danced and that like chunk you do anything to get attention and love from the boys.

Yet again you twisting it wrong. I'm not calling you fat. Just a simpleton/attention seeking ? .
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options
    @MoralOral yeah I'm not going to pretend I'm from some deprived background or I'm gangster from the hood. Far from it.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey guys, what's going on in here?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seeing fake militants get mad over a new white women poster

Hilarious

• SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Clipse best work was on the Re-Up Gang mixtapes. We Got it for Cheap. Really the first two. HHNF is great though. I've had no interest in listening to Push as a solo artist.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options
    Clipse best work was on the Re-Up Gang mixtapes. We Got it for Cheap. Really the first two. HHNF is great though. I've had no interest in listening to Push as a solo artist.

I can never talk to you again ;) you have terrible taste saying you've no interest in solo pusha. Darkest before dawn prelude is incredible.
  • MistyKnight
    Options

See you are such a ? . Earlier I said you are like chunk from the Goonies. I linked the video and also said it was to do with how stupid you looked when you danced and that like chunk you do anything to get attention and love from the boys.

Yet again you twisting it wrong. I'm not calling you fat. Just a simpleton/attention seeking ? .

I dont read your paragraphs of feelings though. I don't care that much.

Either way, I personally don't find you to be attractive at all. You have thin eyebrows and look kind of like that ? from The Danish girl movie.

This is my opinion.

Also @Kat >>>>> You

We still need that proof pic though of you holding the sign with your username on it.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Mrs. Me Too

Can you get the ? outta here and get a sexy black British girl to sign up in your place

Thanks mate

Signed Chilla

@BabyBugatti
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Don't wink at me, you have a husband.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Seeing fake militants get mad over a new white women poster

Hilarious

I think we can all agree that the only person who is upset is Becky... with her paragraphs and essays of feels.

And if you were calling me a militant... no no booboo. I don't associate myself with those pro-black extremists.

I am proud to be black and am anti-white supremacy. Das it.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @MoralOral yeah I'm not going to pretend I'm from some deprived background or I'm gangster from the hood. Far from it.

always dope when a woman can preciate a pearl necklace =)
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kat is not coming back in here shes extremely intimidated
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Play Cloths Mixtape is the best thing the Clipse have done after Lord Willin.....now back to these pictures
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options

I dont read your paragraphs of feelings though. I don't care that much.

Either way, I personally don't find you to be attractive at all. You have thin eyebrows and look kind of like that ? from The Danish girl movie.

This is my opinion.

Wait so you DON'T find me attractive and I don't think you are attractive either... Thank ? we aren't lesbians then as it would never work out between us. X

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    I hate when white ppl try to explain "reverse racism" like they weren't the inventors of racism. She's probably 1 of those "all lives matter" supporters and ignores all the racism being thrown at other ethnic groups while worshipping white Jesus.

Jesus wasn't white. I never called reverse racism, I just said she a racist. Apparently a new racist but one never the less. Racism is a problem all around the world but it should be challenged at every opportunity. If a white/black/Asian etc us being racist they should be challenged. We can go around in circles for ever blaming people for this and that. Don't ever just ignore the past but learn from it and improve what came before you.

Youre an idiot. Black people or any other person of color cannot be racist.

I was right. Youre mediorce as ? .

She don't get it. Oppressed ppl can't look down on the ppl that control society and be racist. The ? is ? stupid and sounds about as logical as a trump supporter.
  • Mrs. Me Too
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm glad this forum has a different definition of racism to the rest of the world. Is there a sticky topic anywhere I can go read up on that explains to me any other changes between real life and this forum.

Edit. Again this is what racism is in real life. ..

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

So anyone from any race can act like the above quote. At least I know know this s forum has different goal posts so I understand here it is perfectly acceptable to be racist. My bad.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey guys, what's going on in here?

british culture vulture

bluegun.jpg

vs attention ? puerto rican

BhrnAGWIQAELHcg.jpg (not Khalessi)

@Recaptimus_Prime360