• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    :joy:

@TayGettem be like

Ok ? shoot me. ? ME, mfer. Then what?! What u gon do to me then?!

Kevin-Hart-and-Shaq.gif

Lol thing is u right I had a ? pull a gun on me and I told him u just gonna have to shoot me

Terrible pride.

Someone taking your own life is WOAT

Lol rather die with pride then cryin like a ?
    Ion want people at my funeral going "U heard how he died" "ya they say he was cryin for his momma and ? himself before he went".....nope not going out like that I gotta die either from old age or going out really bad ass
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nevermind t-shirts he needs to have a 'put some respek on it' song for that rich gang ?
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't know if this has already been posted but Stunna selling shirts now

2u5a7rhxy2d6.png

I was just about to post that I remember Baby saying back in the day that he wished he had copyrighted the phrase "bling bling" before it blew up in the mainstream. He needs to copyright one of then quoteables from that power 105 incident
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

bwhahahaha this ? is gold
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@TayGettem be like

Kevin-Hart-and-Shaq.gif

Lol thing is u right I had a ? pull a gun on me and I told him u just gonna have to shoot me

Terrible pride.

Ion want people at my funeral going "U heard how he died" "ya they say he was cryin for his momma and ? himself before he went".....nope not going out like that I gotta die either from old age or going out really bad ass

LMFAO....how about diffusing the situation like a grown man and everybody walk away with their lives and freedom intact???

• TayGettem
    Options

@TayGettem be like

Kevin-Hart-and-Shaq.gif

Terrible pride.

LMFAO....how about diffusing the situation like a grown man and everybody walk away with their lives and freedom intact???

Sorry that dont always work in the streets some ? aint tryin to hear that peace ? gotta catch there issue
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »

2u5a7rhxy2d6.png

I was just about to post that I remember Baby saying back in the day that he wished he had copyrighted the phrase "bling bling" before it blew up in the mainstream. He needs to copyright one of then quoteables from that power 105 incident

Wayne said that
  • TayGettem
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

@TayGettem be like

Kevin-Hart-and-Shaq.gif

Terrible pride.

You apparently havent been to many funerals. 99% of the people are grieving, ? dont sit around talking about the details of the deceased death while there family is there grieving easy way to get a casket right next to the deceased.

I know but it's more a pride issue with me
    R.D. wrote: »

@TayGettem be like

Kevin-Hart-and-Shaq.gif

Terrible pride.

those the only two options

Some life

I mean ur expected to die old age hopefully with the people who love u by your death bed
    I'm just sayin if I gotta go out bad imma go down swinging
    Some ? be doing all that pleading and still go out bad
    I rather call ya Bluff and of u ain't bluffin oh well if it's my time it's my time
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Dame was full of ? ..i couldn't quite put my finger on how until one day it hit me. I was gonna make a thread about it but was like ? it

He ridiculed them and made them look stupid, sonned them and that´s what matters, he didn´t come out looking the worst of by the end of the interview, and that´s the point.

come on bro...he did come out looking kind of crazy...saying that someone's less of a man because they have a job is kind of insane or saying that if you have a job your kids might as well call your manager "daddy" is out there
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Dame was full of ? ..i couldn't quite put my finger on how until one day it hit me. I was gonna make a thread about it but was like ? it

They started it though.

Nah Dame went off from jump over being asked to tell a generation who may not know how Roca fella started. That's when the interview went left.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@TayGettem be like

Kevin-Hart-and-Shaq.gif

Terrible pride.

You apparently havent been to many funerals. 99% of the people are grieving, ? dont sit around talking about the details of the deceased death while there family is there grieving easy way to get a casket right next to the deceased.

@TayGettem be like

Kevin-Hart-and-Shaq.gif

Terrible pride.

Some life

I mean ur expected to die old age hopefully with the people who love u by your death bed
    I rather call ya Bluff and of u ain't bluffin oh well if it's my time it's my time

U sounding like a birdman clone. Fake tough guy ?
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He ridiculed them and made them look stupid, sonned them and that´s what matters, he didn´t come out looking the worst of by the end of the interview, and that´s the point.

come on bro...he did come out looking kind of crazy...saying that someone's less of a man because they have a job is kind of insane or saying that if you have a job your kids might as well call your manager "daddy" is out there

I know your smart enough to get what he was saying ma ? , and so was the BFC, hence all the feelings caught, he left them questioning their existence, from weeks after that they tried to get ppl that went on there to discredit Dame and not one person did, they tried with Dr Boyce Watkins too, to no avail they were left looking like they were completely out of their depth, so many gems were dropped too, like school was in session...
  • TayGettem
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »

@TayGettem be like

Kevin-Hart-and-Shaq.gif

Terrible pride.

@TayGettem be like

Kevin-Hart-and-Shaq.gif

Terrible pride.

Some life

U sounding like a birdman clone. Fake tough guy ?

U clearly don't get what I'm sayin I'm not tryin to be tough I just believe that if I must face death imma do it standing my ground
    If u try to rob ? u gone have to take it off me cuz I ain't giving u ? that's all I'm sayin and if I do give it to u best believe im gonna look for yo ass
    I'm not sayin if a ? wanna fight me over some stupid ? that imma just fight him back
    Y'all misinterpreted what I'm sayin
    For example if I was in Africa and saw a lion approaching me I'm not gonna run cuz I know damn well I can't outrun the lion I rather just die fighting it.
    If I'm going down then I'm tryin to take u with me or atleast be the hardest person someone ever tried to ? that's all I'm saying
    Rather die on my feet than die cryin like a ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2u5a7rhxy2d6.png

The ? can barely speak english, but his business sense is A1

I gotta feeling slim in the cut being analytical, making moves like this.

Yo that ? 's ? expression never changes b, this was at his surprise birthday party

bmi_cash_money_2013__p.jpg

That ? must of had an extremely hard life at some point
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzTaRK9ntFE

This ? got turned into a gospel hymn...I'm done

If you've ever seen Anthony Hamilton live, then you been knew about these dudes.

I'm sure he is paying them well because they are a big part of his shows.
This discussion has been closed.