Birdman Tries To Check Charlamagne/ Birdman Drops Video For "Respek"

Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    its time to start calling spades outchea

Dame didnt son anybody...he did what he always did when someone challenges his pov...he starts to talk louder than them thinking that somehow makes his pov more correct than theirs

he came out looking like a sucker

he easily could've came out looking like he dropped gems had he said something like Ye said back during the College dropout days when he said "use college, dont let college use you"...He could've said use the job, dont let the job use you.

Not everybody gon just luck up in to signing/partnering with one of the best rappers in the world to help jumpstart accomplishing their dreams in life

MOST people are going to work for someone else for their entire lives or at some point in their lives. NOTHING wrong with that. But he could offer a way to teach people how to use the resources from their job to kick off their own gig. EVERYBODY cant be a seller. The seller needs the buyer to make money.

Nah ? to disagree with the delivery is one thing, but the content/message is what ppl like you should have picked up on, what yall did is get on your feelings and felt a way about how his comments really reached places that yall are uncomfortable with, no one wants to be made to question their day to day let alone their life, they felt belittled like did so many of yall and still do, clearly...

you got it now fam
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    its time to start calling spades outchea

Dame didnt son anybody...he did what he always did when someone challenges his pov...he starts to talk louder than them thinking that somehow makes his pov more correct than theirs

he came out looking like a sucker

he easily could've came out looking like he dropped gems had he said something like Ye said back during the College dropout days when he said "use college, dont let college use you"...He could've said use the job, dont let the job use you.

Not everybody gon just luck up in to signing/partnering with one of the best rappers in the world to help jumpstart accomplishing their dreams in life

MOST people are going to work for someone else for their entire lives or at some point in their lives. NOTHING wrong with that. But he could offer a way to teach people how to use the resources from their job to kick off their own gig. EVERYBODY cant be a seller. The seller needs the buyer to make money.

Nah ? to disagree with the delivery is one thing, but the content/message is what ppl like you should have picked up on, what yall did is get on your feelings and felt a way about how his comments really reached places that yall are uncomfortable with, no one wants to be made to question their day to day let alone their life, they felt belittled like did so many of yall and still do, clearly...

This

Dame said the same thing Master P said, Boyce said, ? Farrakhan and people loved it because said they said it nicer
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Don't know if this has already been posted but Stunna selling shirts now

2u5a7rhxy2d6.png

The ? can barely speak english, but his business sense is A1

I gotta feeling slim in the cut being analytical, making moves like this.

Yo that ? 's ? expression never changes b, this was at his surprise birthday party

bmi_cash_money_2013__p.jpg

This guy eternally looks like he hates life. Slim stay on that "why am I here????" hype
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    :joy:

@TayGettem be like

Ok ? shoot me. ? ME, mfer. Then what?! What u gon do to me then?!

Kevin-Hart-and-Shaq.gif

Lol thing is u right I had a ? pull a gun on me and I told him u just gonna have to shoot me

Terrible pride.

Someone taking your own life is WOAT

Lol rather die with pride then cryin like a ?
    Ion want people at my funeral going "U heard how he died" "ya they say he was cryin for his momma and ? himself before he went".....nope not going out like that I gotta die either from old age or going out really bad ass

You apparently havent been to many funerals. 99% of the people are grieving, ? dont sit around talking about the details of the deceased death while there family is there grieving easy way to get a casket right next to the deceased.

I know but it's more a pride issue with me
    R.D. wrote: »

@TayGettem be like

Kevin-Hart-and-Shaq.gif

Lol thing is u right I had a ? pull a gun on me and I told him u just gonna have to shoot me

Terrible pride.

Ion want people at my funeral going "U heard how he died" "ya they say he was cryin for his momma and ? himself before he went".....nope not going out like that I gotta die either from old age or going out really bad ass

those the only two options

Some life

I mean ur expected to die old age hopefully with the people who love u by your death bed
    I'm just sayin if I gotta go out bad imma go down swinging
    Some ? be doing all that pleading and still go out bad
    I rather call ya Bluff and of u ain't bluffin oh well if it's my time it's my time

U sounding like a birdman clone. Fake tough guy ?

U clearly don't get what I'm sayin I'm not tryin to be tough I just believe that if I must face death imma do it standing my ground
    If u try to rob ? u gone have to take it off me cuz I ain't giving u ? that's all I'm sayin and if I do give it to u best believe im gonna look for yo ass
    I'm not sayin if a ? wanna fight me over some stupid ? that imma just fight him back
    Y'all misinterpreted what I'm sayin
    For example if I was in Africa and saw a lion approaching me I'm not gonna run cuz I know damn well I can't outrun the lion I rather just die fighting it.
    If I'm going down then I'm tryin to take u with me or atleast be the hardest person someone ever tried to ? that's all I'm saying
    Rather die on my feet than die cryin like a ?
    \
    you said you not saying "if a ? wanna fight me over some stupid ? that imma fight him back"
    but this all started because you said you would make birdman "show me how tough he is"
    that might not be your exact words but that was your gist
    so you essentially saying you would have escalated a situation into violence when it didnt need to be
    just because you didnt want to be a "? "
    this is the epitome of a guy wanting to fight you over stupid ?
    that dont make you "standing your ground" that makes you an idiot for always testing people
    and you make it sound like running from a lion is weak, no you not running cause you weak, your running because thats a chance to out trick the lion, for instance running side to side, or changing direction to try and get away

but you do you, stand and fight a lion

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Funny thing is, birdman doesn't gain anything from this....

He can't parlay this into promo for a project or nothing

Rich Gang 2 coming soon
  • Bcotton5
    Options

2u5a7rhxy2d6.png

Copping!
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »

2u5a7rhxy2d6.png

I was just about to post that I remember Baby saying back in the day that he wished he had copyrighted the phrase "bling bling" before it blew up in the mainstream. He needs to copyright one of then quoteables from that power 105 incident

he probably will
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol is this ? real??[img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13096162_986760501437023_2276668463937432757_n.jpg?oh=14f0b2a592bd6d0849fd02b68b983a99&oe=57A5B74E[/img]

Oooooo ? lol
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@TayGettem be like

Kevin-Hart-and-Shaq.gif

Terrible pride.

You apparently havent been to many funerals. 99% of the people are grieving, ? dont sit around talking about the details of the deceased death while there family is there grieving easy way to get a casket right next to the deceased.

@TayGettem be like

Kevin-Hart-and-Shaq.gif

Terrible pride.

Some life

I mean ur expected to die old age hopefully with the people who love u by your death bed
    I rather call ya Bluff and of u ain't bluffin oh well if it's my time it's my time

U clearly don't get what I'm sayin I'm not tryin to be tough I just believe that if I must face death imma do it standing my ground
    If u try to rob ? u gone have to take it off me cuz I ain't giving u ? that's all I'm sayin and if I do give it to u best believe im gonna look for yo ass
    I'm not sayin if a ? wanna fight me over some stupid ? that imma just fight him back
    For example if I was in Africa and saw a lion approaching me I'm not gonna run cuz I know damn well I can't outrun the lion I rather just die fighting it.
    If I'm going down then I'm tryin to take u with me or atleast be the hardest person someone ever tried to ? that's all I'm saying
    \
    you said you not saying "if a ? wanna fight me over some stupid ? that imma fight him back"
    but this all started because you said you would make birdman "show me how tough he is"
    so you essentially saying you would have escalated a situation into violence when it didnt need to be
    that dont make you "standing your ground" that makes you an idiot for always testing people
    and you make it sound like running from a lion is weak, no you not running cause you weak, your running because thats a chance to out trick the lion, for instance running side to side, or changing direction to try and get away

U really think u can trick a lion on a open plain? Ok but that was just a example
    Also ain't nun wrong to responding to someone if they try u
    I'm just sayin I wouldn't be scared to clown birdman to his face if he came at me wrong
    Now if he put his hands on me of course imna respond in a forceful manner
    But if he don't put his hands on me and we just going bck and forth then it ain't no issue
    Besides sometimes u jst gotta show a ? what u abt and if I'm tryin to diffuse the situation but the ? still going on and on then clearly he want a problem and imma damn sure be that problem he want
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@TayGettem be like

Kevin-Hart-and-Shaq.gif

Terrible pride.

you reminded me of this Chappelle joke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgxCWCgjqQI

lmao
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@TayGettem be like

Kevin-Hart-and-Shaq.gif

Terrible pride.

@TayGettem be like

Kevin-Hart-and-Shaq.gif

Terrible pride.

Some life

\

U really think u can trick a lion on a open plain? Ok but that was just a example
    Also ain't nun wrong to responding to someone if they try u
    I'm just sayin I wouldn't be scared to clown birdman to his face if he came at me wrong
    Now if he put his hands on me of course imna respond in a forceful manner
    But if he don't put his hands on me and we just going bck and forth then it ain't no issue
    Besides sometimes u jst gotta show a ? what u abt and if I'm tryin to diffuse the situation but the ? still going on and on then clearly he want a problem and imma damn sure be that problem he want

ok i understand what you saying, in general
    im just saying i dont sit there arguing with fools or punks that aint gonna do anything

as for the lion thing, yeah im going to try to get away, just cause im not going to stand there in a physical fight, cause i know i cant win
    at least if i run he might trip over a branch and fall, then im scot free

hahahahahaha
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne needs to drop a song "put some respek on my name" ? could be his ticket back to the top

Wayne dont want the top spot no more... he said that...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    Dame was full of ? ..i couldn't quite put my finger on how until one day it hit me. I was gonna make a thread about it but was like ? it

They started it though.

Nah Dame went off from jump over being asked to tell a generation who may not know how Roca fella started. That's when the interview went left.

Envy stay saying that ? ... smh...
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol is this ? real??[img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13096162_986760501437023_2276668463937432757_n.jpg?oh=14f0b2a592bd6d0849fd02b68b983a99&oe=57A5B74E[/img]

@Busta Carmichael this you?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not reading all of that

Learn to separate the message from the messenger

There was no difference in their message, just the delivery...? get so caught up in their feelings, they let minuscule ? take away because their pride took a hit from the strays

I'll probably have to work for people a little longer to get to where I want by I know what he meant and I'm for it
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited April 2016
    Options

@Busta Carmichael this you?

@HerbalVaporCapers lmao nah bruh not this time.
This discussion has been closed.