Birdman Tries To Check Charlamagne/ Birdman Drops Video For "Respek"

Options

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    Say what you want about Charlamagne but I appreciate his authenticity.

He didn't fold up like a ? at all. Asking if Birdman pulled up on Ross and Trick Daddy was the perfect response.

yeah but saying stuff like "im the radio guy" was a cop out ... its similar to saying would you hit a guy with glasses lol !!

Yea. That ? is mad soft.

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In retrospect Birdman pretty much gave the breakfast club a gift. This right here was their biggest one as far as EVERYONE talking about it...I've heard "put some respek on his name" or some version of that on tv and radio now. What made it so right was the fact that Birdman cut the interview so short so the whole exchange was easily watchable and ready to go viral.

Charlamagne's a ? /? ? / soft
    Envy's a ? / ? / ? boy
    Yee's a ? ? / washed up asian

Buuuuut they won with this one in the ratings. Feel free to revoke Charlamagne's "street cred" for how he handled it though
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ray J
    Fredro
    Dame
    Birdman
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Ray J
    Fredro
    Dame
    Birdman

what about Dame?
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    In retrospect Birdman pretty much gave the breakfast club a gift. This right here was their biggest one as far as EVERYONE talking about it...I've heard "put some respek on his name" or some version of that on tv and radio now. What made it so right was the fact that Birdman cut the interview so short so the whole exchange was easily watchable and ready to go viral.

Envy's a ? / ? / ? boy

Buuuuut they won with this one in the ratings. Feel free to revoke Charlamagne's "street cred" for how he handled it though

For real, Breakfast Club got crazy promo for less than 2min of work....Hot97 probably wondering "how we gonna follow that?".

....and they say there's no such thing as bad publcity...so even Birdman can turn this into a positive...somehow
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Ray J
    Fredro
    Dame
    Birdman

what about Dame?

You don't remember that interview last year?
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »

Envy's a ? / ? / ? boy

For real, Breakfast Club got crazy promo for less than 2min of work....Hot97 probably wondering "how we gonna gollow that?".

....and they say there's no such thing as bad publcity...so even Birdman can turn this into a positive...somehow

Birdman been hash tagging his instagram posts with #respek lately
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Man I'm seeing these memes and quotes from this ? all over the place. Birdman sure got the Breakfast Club a lot of publicity with this. I'm not sure what his goal was when he walked up in there but I'm pretty sure he failed
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Man I'm seeing these memes and quotes from this ? all over the place. Birdman sure got the Breakfast Club a lot of publicity with this. I'm not sure what his goal was when he walked up in there but I'm pretty sure he failed

The problem is that Birdman can't articulate himself, he wanted to check the Breakfast Club first and then do the interview, but he got flustered when Charlamagne kept going on about it. So he go frustrated and left.

True he sat down n grabbed the mic he went there to do an actual interview, ? just went sideways. Probably didnt know it was being recorded.
  • Beta
    Options
    Funny thing is, birdman doesn't gain anything from this....

He can't parlay this into promo for a project or nothing
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Ray J
    Fredro
    Dame
    Birdman

what about Dame?

Yeah I do and Dame completely sonned them, so I don´t know why mentioned him, he made ? question their existence, mad feelings were caught that´s what happened in that interview...

A catchphrase came outta that interview
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Dame was full of ? ..i couldn't quite put my finger on how until one day it hit me. I was gonna make a thread about it but was like ? it

They started it though.
  • Beta
    Options
    Ray J
    Fredro
    Dame
    Birdman

what about Dame?

Yeah I do and Dame completely sonned them, so I don´t know why mentioned him, he made ? question their existence, mad feelings were caught that´s what happened in that interview...

? you thinking too much I was just pointing out the 4 most memorable and quotable interviews lol
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dame was full of ? ..i couldn't quite put my finger on how until one day it hit me. I was gonna make a thread about it but was like ? it

He ridiculed them and made them look stupid, sonned them and that´s what matters, he didn´t come out looking the worst of by the end of the interview, and that´s the point.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just watched the video to see what all the fuss is about, Birdman seemed like he was about the lose his temper so he walked out, that radio presenter was scared, "I'm just the radio guy"
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Funny thing is, birdman doesn't gain anything from this....

He can't parlay this into promo for a project or nothing

Shitttt , if he was smart he could. "Put some respek on it" would be #1 on the charts if the beat and hook were dope enough.

I've been listenin' to this ? for the last TREE days! If a nikka could lay the right verses to it, it could take off cuz this ? hard....

https://m.soundcloud.com/djsuedeho/put-some-respeck-on-my-name-remix-remixgodsuede
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Wayne needs to drop a song "put some respek on my name" ? could be his ticket back to the top
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    :joy:

@TayGettem be like

Ok ? shoot me. ? ME, mfer. Then what?! What u gon do to me then?!

Kevin-Hart-and-Shaq.gif

Lol thing is u right I had a ? pull a gun on me and I told him u just gonna have to shoot me

Terrible pride.

Someone taking your own life is WOAT
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm makin this ? my ringtone
This discussion has been closed.