edited April 2016
    Options
    get-your-shine-on-o.gif

"they gon rethpecth me now"
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    For the people who respect Charlemagne for him seemingly just being him, and just askign what we wanna know, and just doing his job...

v8yq2kgvrrfy.jpg

A smooth 56 million views in 3 days. $ to be made off fuckery and instigating . If you dont think that dictates how he/they act, you're delusional.

Doesn't that prove the point that he's doing his job?? 56 million views. That's going to make more people want to tune in to BC. More listeners = more money. This has been the same Charlemagne since the Wendy Williams show. Getting a rise out of people by asking the questions other radio personalities are too afraid to touch. If that makes him a ? ? to people, fair enough. But birdman still acted like a ? with that whole situation. No getting around that

His JOB is to get a rise out of people? So he's akin to tmz paparazzi. Bc that's not Sway's job. I dont like him, but that's not Ebro's job. Thats not Flex' job. They are all more respected and STILL makin more money than CTG. But Anyway, yea BC is winning. But the market is fickle. So BC is kinda like reality tv, it started off organic, but the more money at stake and the the more hands in the ? , they said ? it lets manufacture some fuckery. That's my point with him. Seeing how much can be made off ignorance it should be readily apparent theres an incentive to instigate and force it. To try n go full Howard Stern. To do the same type ? he and others claim to not know why Birdman is mad.

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    :joy:

@TayGettem be like

Ok ? shoot me. ? ME, mfer. Then what?! What u gon do to me then?!

Kevin-Hart-and-Shaq.gif

I need the video for this, I wanna know what they were laughing at because they were getting weak lol.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For the people who respect Charlemagne for him seemingly just being him, and just askign what we wanna know, and just doing his job...

v8yq2kgvrrfy.jpg

A smooth 56 million views in 3 days. $ to be made off fuckery and instigating . If you dont think that dictates how he/they act, you're delusional.

Doesn't that prove the point that he's doing his job?? 56 million views. That's going to make more people want to tune in to BC. More listeners = more money. This has been the same Charlemagne since the Wendy Williams show. Getting a rise out of people by asking the questions other radio personalities are too afraid to touch. If that makes him a ? ? to people, fair enough. But birdman still acted like a ? with that whole situation. No getting around that

His JOB is to get a rise out of people? So he's akin to tmz paparazzi. Bc that's not Sway's job. I dont like him, but that's not Ebro's job. Thats not Flex' job. They are all more respected and STILL makin more money than CTG. But Anyway, yea BC is winning. But the market is fickle. So BC is kinda like reality tv, it started off organic, but the more money at stake and the the more hands in the ? , they said ? it lets manufacture some fuckery. That's my point with him. Seeing how much can be made off ignorance it should be readily apparent theres an incentive to instigate and force it. To try n go full Howard Stern. To do the same type ? he and others claim to not know why Birdman is mad.

Ya doesn't matter what u say birdman still pulled some ? ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    get-your-shine-on-o.gif

"they gon rethpecth me now"

this gif should come into question now
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

v8yq2kgvrrfy.jpg

Had to look them up. That's the actual pages name....
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

v8yq2kgvrrfy.jpg

Ya doesn't matter what u say birdman still pulled some ? ?
    Real squak. Bumblesnaps my brother :+1:
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-0/p75x225/13043463_1711848769076977_2082562244787323331_n.jpg?oh=dc82a4acbbb5314e1309e892862bb047&oe=57B16C84[/img]
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? baby

But why would he talk about the CO and trick if they not there

I don't know how y'all was raised but you never speak on some real ? you have with another man if that man ain't there.

Lol they was tlkin abt him doe so why can't he speak on dem
    An does that mean if he don't run up on him he picking and choosing

u can say he picking & choosing
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Baby sounded shook like when a nerd tries to stand up to a bully. No bass shaky ass voice.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol this the funniest one to me..
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “The Breakfast Club” co-host Charlamagne Tha ? has stepped forward to respond to a viral threat recently fired his way from Rich Gang’s Young Thug.

During a “Breakfast Club” broadcast, Charlamagne revealed his disinterest in running into Thugger amid his promise of violence.

“Plus, who wants to be out in these streets when you got Young Thug saying he’s going to torture me? I don’t want to get tortured by Young Thug. [What does it mean?] I don’t know and I don’t want to know. All I’m thinking is blunts and p*nises and I don’t want no problem.” (“The Breakfast Club”)

Lol...
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzTaRK9ntFE

This ? got turned into a gospel hymn...I'm done

Dr Dre bullshitin' if these guys dont got a record deal
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “The Breakfast Club” co-host Charlamagne Tha ? has stepped forward to respond to a viral threat recently fired his way from Rich Gang’s Young Thug.

During a “Breakfast Club” broadcast, Charlamagne revealed his disinterest in running into Thugger amid his promise of violence.

“Plus, who wants to be out in these streets when you got Young Thug saying he’s going to torture me? I don’t want to get tortured by Young Thug. [What does it mean?] I don’t know and I don’t want to know. All I’m thinking is blunts and p*nises and I don’t want no problem.” (“The Breakfast Club”)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_Fu1Yx159o
This discussion has been closed.