Westie wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    and some say females have the most drama

Y'all are just silly with it

Dont you got nudes floating around?

What does that have to do with anything?

How may i help you Westie?

You wanna argue about something?

So nothing? K

You missed my last post huh?

Don't you sass me girl

EXCUSE-ME.gif

You heard me what I said

1zv5xms.jpg

I cracked the goose so I got time tonight.

What you wanna do?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, I need to know more about that ? Texas listening in to Pico getting the business.

I once knew a ? that did that ? . Lame ass no ? getting ? was caught one night jacking off in his room listening to his female cousin getting ? . Smh, some people's kids.

Smfh. Man i dont wanna tell you dummies to stop believing everything you read on the net but.... really dont believe that ? . Chuck was getting smashed and we all heard it. Pico to my knowledge didn't have sex with anyone while i was there that night
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm just here to Remind y'all that Curren$y ? is STILL Dumpster Music .

...Thank y'all, y'all have a Great Night.

WOAT taste in baby mommas.....nose rings....music and sports teams

You got the WOAT taste in Furniture you ? ? ass lil ?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chilla Go to Restaurants and steal the Silverware
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    So, I need to know more about that ? Texas listening in to Pico getting the business.

I once knew a ? that did that ? . Lame ass no ? getting ? was caught one night jacking off in his room listening to his female cousin getting ? . Smh, some people's kids.

Smfh. Man i dont wanna tell you dummies to stop believing everything you read on the net but.... really dont believe that ? . Chuck was getting smashed and we all heard it. Pico to my knowledge didn't have sex with anyone while i was there that night

Come on bruh. I know it didn't go down like that at all. Was you the only one who heard her? Did it make you feel some type of way listening to another ? pleasure the ? you wanted? Did you want to ? that ? ? Did you want to wack off to the sounds of her pleasure, the closest you'll ever get?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Texas eavesdropping mxtp2y98yezy.jpg

Dawg, this ? was literally naked wrapped in a sheet jacking it. Me and a friend found him when we thought he was asleep and we snuck into his room looking for someone's anyone's car keys. For whatever reason they were all in there.

Smh, the jokes we had for days were ruthless lol

@JokerBadA$$

Hold up......this dude was in the same room as his female cousin while she was getting ? ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited May 2016
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Lol @ Texas eavesdropping mxtp2y98yezy.jpg

Dawg, this ? was literally naked wrapped in a sheet jacking it. Me and a friend found him when we thought he was asleep and we snuck into his room looking for someone's anyone's car keys. For whatever reason they were all in there.

Smh, the jokes we had for days were ruthless lol

@JokerBadA$$

Hold up......this dude was in the same room as his female cousin while she was getting ? ?

Next door. I was speaking about our car keys in his room
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    conversation over.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Im just catchin up but bruh...
    DWO wrote: »
    C'mon bruh you know how this place work, all ? gotta do is @ me to any thread about Jordan's or ? living with their mama and it's an instant 30 lols

Dro will always be black
    Esbbee always lying
    Chi stuck in the rain forever
    Kat has a graveyard of skeletons in the closet
    Texas loves trannys
    Ms s got the most recognizable chin in 12 States
    Jamel is smurf status
    Eyerone is the ICs popeye the sailor man
    Khalessi married a gardener who hates black people
    Ap21 got divorced and developed diabetes
    Mark faked cancer for sympathy ?
    Lou ? a fake black militant

The list goes on and on bruh. Stew ? beezy and made a thread about it while she was in the plane. Cali been ? popping online for 12 years. The IC never forgets. Amann wanted to see a video of Cali sucking ? when the ? said his ? was in the video too much to feel comfortable posting it, and the ? still wanted to see it.

Plap said he suck a ? for a million dollars. Damobb said he suck one for his kids that he don't even got yet....

? no one will EVER forget you pretended to be nolte. And it's not personal, that's just how we are here. We're the worse kind of people. You all know this. You all say it. And you all keep posting....

Now answer our questions....

What made you choose nolte??

Not why did you catfish, we'll never her a straight answer, I just want to know why him. What went through your mind to look at dude and say

Yes.... Him.... That'll do just fine. I'll be nolte. And it will be awesome!
    What the absolute ? is wrong with yalls reading comprehension???

I understand the truth is not as funny as the speculation but again.. that ? is a rapper who paid to go on tours that I put together. He took a lot of pics to get his moneys worth and i used them. Simple.

screen_shot_20150904_at_12.22.09_pm.png.CROP.promo-xlarge2.22.09_pm.png

Cmon buddy.

The fact is, at some point you made the strategic decision that proclaiming to be this ?

nolte.gif

Would help you bag chicks. Dont insult the peoples intelligence or try to rationalize it. Thats not what heroes do bro
    I been told him to stop lying but he insist on keeping up this charade

He has no honor
    Yeah cuz driving in rain 10 miles and paying 2 tolls to see a chick who told u no, dont come is honorable huh?

She said... "Dont come" ?
    The greater the risk, the greater the reward....

Now tell me what that gotta do with you continuing to lie about something that happened damn near 3 yrs ago........

You was a coward then and you a coward now Lord Catfish

Dispute that
    U ? are so fake, comparing real life to the internet

Everything i did was on a computer screen.. u Physically got in a car to see stranger who ended up closing her blinds on you..

I mean you're supposed to be somebody's father out there risking your life for some internet ? that wasnt Ever gonna happen

Not to mention The next ? is out here skeeting on your ex-wife's fake ? that you purchased..

That why you're a miserable midget today
    So you pretending to be a ? Bay Area rapper didn't 'IRL'?

You tricking off on Marley (and others) didn't happen 'IRL'?

You ducking Texas when he came to the Bay didn't happen 'IRL'

You ducking the Internet for months and creating multiple accounts after being outted didn't happen 'IRL'?

You continously lying and back tracking didn't happen 'IRL'

Pray tell me sir, in what alternate universe did you write Marley this work of fiction?

30dbapy.jpg

Coward then, coward now.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOAT thread. ? was like a clip show
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is yall done or are yall finished?

i wanna fof this....
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is yall done or are yall finished?

i wanna fof this....

I'm pretty sure the fuckery isn't over yet, Lol.

• deadeye
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Since we're revisiting past IC events, does anyone have any questions about the time I thought I saw AK47 at Walmart?

Or about how she blocked me on twitter back in 2010?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    No.

@Kat

Thanks for the feedback Kathryn.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Since we're revisiting past IC events, does anyone have any questions about the time I thought I saw AK47 at Walmart?

Or about how she blocked me on twitter back in 2010?

sure tell the story
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    nigs still talking bout my diabetes huh

? is dead outchea b

wpid-owes-me-o.gif?w=625

Fixed

• Reesey
    Reesey Members Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Im just catchin up but bruh...
    C'mon bruh you know how this place work, all ? gotta do is @ me to any thread about Jordan's or ? living with their mama and it's an instant 30 lols

Dro will always be black
    Esbbee always lying
    Chi stuck in the rain forever
    Kat has a graveyard of skeletons in the closet
    Texas loves trannys
    Ms s got the most recognizable chin in 12 States
    Jamel is smurf status
    Eyerone is the ICs popeye the sailor man
    Khalessi married a gardener who hates black people
    Ap21 got divorced and developed diabetes
    Mark faked cancer for sympathy ?
    Lou ? a fake black militant

The list goes on and on bruh. Stew ? beezy and made a thread about it while she was in the plane. Cali been ? popping online for 12 years. The IC never forgets. Amann wanted to see a video of Cali sucking ? when the ? said his ? was in the video too much to feel comfortable posting it, and the ? still wanted to see it.

Plap said he suck a ? for a million dollars. Damobb said he suck one for his kids that he don't even got yet....

? no one will EVER forget you pretended to be nolte. And it's not personal, that's just how we are here. We're the worse kind of people. You all know this. You all say it. And you all keep posting....

Now answer our questions....

What made you choose nolte??

Not why did you catfish, we'll never her a straight answer, I just want to know why him. What went through your mind to look at dude and say

Yes.... Him.... That'll do just fine. I'll be nolte. And it will be awesome!
    What the absolute ? is wrong with yalls reading comprehension???

I understand the truth is not as funny as the speculation but again.. that ? is a rapper who paid to go on tours that I put together. He took a lot of pics to get his moneys worth and i used them. Simple.

screen_shot_20150904_at_12.22.09_pm.png.CROP.promo-xlarge2.22.09_pm.png

Cmon buddy.

The fact is, at some point you made the strategic decision that proclaiming to be this ?

nolte.gif

Would help you bag chicks. Dont insult the peoples intelligence or try to rationalize it. Thats not what heroes do bro
    I been told him to stop lying but he insist on keeping up this charade

He has no honor
    Yeah cuz driving in rain 10 miles and paying 2 tolls to see a chick who told u no, dont come is honorable huh?

She said... "Dont come" ?
    The greater the risk, the greater the reward....

Now tell me what that gotta do with you continuing to lie about something that happened damn near 3 yrs ago........

You was a coward then and you a coward now Lord Catfish

Dispute that
    U ? are so fake, comparing real life to the internet

Everything i did was on a computer screen.. u Physically got in a car to see stranger who ended up closing her blinds on you..

I mean you're supposed to be somebody's father out there risking your life for some internet ? that wasnt Ever gonna happen

Not to mention The next ? is out here skeeting on your ex-wife's fake ? that you purchased..

That why you're a miserable midget today
    So you pretending to be a ? Bay Area rapper didn't 'IRL'?

You tricking off on Marley (and others) didn't happen 'IRL'?

You ducking Texas when he came to the Bay didn't happen 'IRL'

You ducking the Internet for months and creating multiple accounts after being outted didn't happen 'IRL'?

You continously lying and back tracking didn't happen 'IRL'

Pray tell me sir, in what alternate universe did you write Marley this work of fiction?

30dbapy.jpg

My feelings are all over the place.

2d8nuia.gif

vn30hd.gif

2q0j782.jpg

This discussion has been closed.