AP21 wrote: »
    this dude deadeye... lmao...

No jokes.........I meant every word.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Since we're revisiting past IC events, does anyone have any questions about the time I thought I saw AK47 at Walmart?

Or about how she blocked me on twitter back in 2010?

sure tell the story

Nah, that's ok.

Hard to believe that was 6 years ago though.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna take ya whole family (all 12 of them mind you) out to dinner cause I stalked you on the internet?

Makes sense......
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    I wanna take ya whole family (all 12 of them mind you) out to dinner cause I stalked you on the internet?

Makes sense......

proxy.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi51.tinypic.com%2F2wom0w6.gif
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Since we're revisiting past IC events, does anyone have any questions about the time I thought I saw AK47 at Walmart?

Or about how she blocked me on twitter back in 2010?

Na I'm good fam
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Why write a letter that long over a fictional ? rapper alias though? No-one does that ever.

I mean at least Chi was at least legit trying to get the draws.

That's just my 2 cents.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @deadeye Aye my ? ....Where does walmart play into this? ? mentioned a funny story about you and a walmart when we was on tinychat, but we never got into it. Is it from the same incident, or are you a habitual line stepper?
  • _Lefty
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    What I don't understand is you being mega-creepy but then saying that wasn't your intent.

You stalked that ? around the internet, and reached out to one of her real life friends forcing her to figure out how to even explain your existence. Pretty sure she just described you as some weird internet stalker.

My point is you can't have it both ways. You can take pride in being as creepy as possible and then get offended when people treat you as such. That's like me posting lewd photos and then getting mad when dudes respond in a lewd manner.

You mad at not being one of the stalkees? or you mad that it don't take a stalker to find the photos one would need to satisfy his imagination?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    What I don't understand is you being mega-creepy but then saying that wasn't your intent.

You stalked that ? around the internet, and reached out to one of her real life friends forcing her to figure out how to even explain your existence. Pretty sure she just described you as some weird internet stalker.

My point is you can't have it both ways. You can take pride in being as creepy as possible and then get offended when people treat you as such. That's like me posting lewd photos and then getting mad when dudes respond in a lewd manner.

You mad at not being one of the stalkees? or you mad that it don't take a stalker to find the photos one would need to satisfy his imagination?

I'm not mad at all.

I don't want to ? you, so save yourself some keystrokes.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    here for the fof notoriety
  • _Lefty
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »

I'm not mad at all.

I don't want to ? you, so save yourself some keystrokes.

I would hope not, I bet you ? like a home ec teacher.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If that means ? awesome, then cosign.
  • _Lefty
    Options
    If that means ? awesome, then cosign.

It means you have the charisma of an end table.
This discussion has been closed.