IC Fuckery 101

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aye deadeye, outside the IC have you ever had a situation where you creeped a chick out and had no idea why she felt that way?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    @deadeye Aye my ? ....Where does walmart play into this? ? mentioned a funny story about you and a walmart when we was on tinychat, but we never got into it. Is it from the same incident, or are you a habitual line stepper?

@_Lefty

Here you go:

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/520784/so-i-took-an-l-and-got-ethered-at-walmart-today/p1

deadeye wrote: »
    Just a little over 30 minutes ago, I went into walmart and thought I saw AK47.......aka "Manda."

I couldn't tell for sure because she had on sunglasses.

Same shaped face, arms, chest, and wide....thick hips.

I walk up to her and ask her if her name is Amanda.

She said no, I said "sorry to bother you" and finished shopping.

Well, I did follow her up and down the aisles for about 5 minutes after......but nothing overt.

I should've left well enough alone at that point.

However, I go home, drop off my groceries, and decide to go back to Walmart to see if this chick is still there.

Now, even though I had already finished shopping, I thought it would look strange if I just started walking around Walmart without a shopping cart.

So, genius that I am, I decided to get a shopping cart.

I thought it might take a while to look around Walmart to find her, but soon as I walked in....she was right there in the produce section.

Long story short, I ask her if I can talk to her for a few minutes. ( I know...kinda lame)

Before I could even get a few more words out, she says:

"You don't have any groceries in your shopping cart. I mean, you don't have anything at all. What are you...the Walmart lurker or something?

926.gif

Then she goes on to say "I'm very married and have about ten kids to feed."

She said she was joking about the ten kids, but gave the impression that she had quite a few.

After that, I said "nice meeting you anyway" and walked away laughing and embarrassed by what had just transpired.

That's it.

Roast away.

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    lmao at "its raining"
    the foreshadowing had me so weak cuz you know it doesnt end well.

reading the original text is bible like
  • deadeye
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    What I don't understand is you being mega-creepy but then saying that wasn't your intent.

You stalked that ? around the internet, and reached out to one of her real life friends forcing her to figure out how to even explain your existence. Pretty sure she just described you as some weird internet stalker.

My point is you can't have it both ways. You can take pride in being as creepy as possible and then get offended when people treat you as such. That's like me posting lewd photos and then getting mad when dudes respond in a lewd manner.

@Kat

I didn't reach out to her friend.

All I did was respond to something she tweeted on AK's page.

I thought it was funny, she didn't.....and she overreacted as a result.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chi city and the golden tablets
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    However, I go home, drop off my groceries, and decide to go back to Walmart to see if this chick is still there.

@deadeye You certified my ? .
  • deadeye
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    aye deadeye, outside the IC have you ever had a situation where you creeped a chick out and had no idea why she felt that way?

@DWO

Nah.....just online.

For whatever reason, my humor/persona/charm doesn't translate as well online as it does in real life.

Remember the first time I cammed up on tinychat........... @taeboo , @MissK, @SixSickSins , and a few other ladies didn't think I was creepy anymore once they saw me.
  • deadeye
    Options

@_Lefty

I'm only 5 minutes away from Walmart.

'Could ride my bike and be over there in less than 10 minutes.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Shut the ? up Lou, treat me like a lady ? damn it.

ga1al1w2n8rj.jpg

How bout now darling?

Now you talking.

You know louis gonna take care of you.
  • _Lefty
    Options

@Lefty

I'm only 5 minutes away from Walmart.

'Could ride my bike and be over there in less than 10 minutes.

@deadeye c'mon big cuz. You went back to the store. That's not normal.
  • deadeye
    edited May 2016
    Options

@DWO

Nah.....just online.

For whatever reason, my humor/persona/charm doesn't translate as well online as it does in real life.

Remember the first time I cammed up on tinychat........... @taeboo , @MissK, @SixSickSins , and a few other ladies didn't think I was creepy anymore once they saw me.

but weren't you siting in the dark with a hood on like a sith lord tho

That was only in the past year.

Back on the old tinychat site....http://tinychat.com/parallelrhymes......... I cammed up in a black tanktop and sweatpants.

No hoodie, shades or anything.

Afterwards, when I saw other people start to pop up, I disappeared like a Ninja.

I think @AP21 .........AP12 back then.........was online to see that as well.

Come to think of it, it was only about 6-8 people online when I first cammed up.

@Cain, @MissK, @taeboo , @SixSickSins , @AP21 , @KingJamal , @Black_Samson , and maybe 1 or 2 other people.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@DWO

Nah.....just online.

Back on the old tinychat site....http://tinychat.com/parallelrhymes......... I cammed up in a black tanktop and sweatpants.

Afterwards, when I saw other people start to pop up, I disappeared like a Ninja.

Come to think of it, it was only about 6-8 people online when I first cammed up.

@Cain, @MissK, @taeboo , @SixSickSins , @AP21 , @KingJamal , @Black_Samson , and maybe 1 or 2 other people.
    It wasn't that many ppl on b

like 3 or 4
  • _Lefty
    Options
    Yo whatever happened to that parallelrhymes ? ? Or did he just change his name?
  • deadeye
    edited May 2016
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »

@DWO

Nah.....just online.

It wasn't that many ppl on b

like 3 or 4

That's really not a whole lot of people though.

Maybe only 3 or 4 were cammed up, but I saw the other screennames online.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Fun Fact:

I was trying to get at @MsSouthern before I went after Manda.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @deadeye the goat current poster...dude is hilarious

If this muthafucca such big creep/stalker, why ain't none of the IC chicks got him on ignore status?? Lol!
This discussion has been closed.