Reason Interview: juelz21 (Gee's Gf Is A Midget Monkee? Pics Inside)

Options

Comments

• Lovebabois
    Lovebabois Members Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee is dat ? . I ? with him. He dont pretend to be some1 3lse. I respekt it. He is selfmade. Most other posters either wankstas, ? , liars with no got no Money and never had any ?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2016
    Options
    First ? was pregnant

Second wasn't even a female and he was paying for it

Your resevoir of ? is non existent if you ? already pregnant hoes that look like meg from family guy and paying to ? ? that have Adam apples

Guess what we wouldn't known aaany of this if you didn't feel the need to show. ? you don't care about what you are doing

Let's not forget this wouldn't of happend if I didn't call you s Lorre ta Devine and said you look like a angry bird stop front your a cornball

Yes u 4eyed geek ? I ? bitchs unlike u that s y I posted that preggo broad pik to show u I got ? on my ? hop off ? ..........u can believe wat u want but I ? 'd every chick I posted u need 2 get off the damn computer studying & photo shopping pix of a male who don't give a ? about ya ? ? existence
  • gee757
    Options
    How the hell did this turn into another Gee roast thread . Lol

Roast threadd?? Did u not c that Puerto Rican mami pik I posted that Im fukin n real life? Can't no lame like that white Mexican stewpid or a 4eyed geek like ghostbuster or a faceless ? talking ? clown me 4 really livin what I type....smh
  • gee757
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    What dafuck is going on in here? Y'all ? is weird my bad @juelz21 you might be the sane one on here.

U damn right these ? begging for a male posters interview s is ? smh
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    How the hell did this turn into another Gee roast thread . Lol

Roast threadd?? Did u not c that Puerto Rican mami pik I posted that Im fukin n real life? Can't no lame like that white Mexican stewpid or a 4eyed geek like ghostbuster or a faceless ? talking ? clown me 4 really livin what I type....smh

You ? an instagram model......bruh come on
  • gee757
    Options

You ? an instagram model......bruh come on

Ya not gonna find that on IG cuz that pik is from my phone......yes I'm really fukin that that's y I don't b worrying bout no male poster on here cuz that's ? ? & I'm knee deep n ? off line/IRL..
  • gee757
    Options
    Stewpid ya just jealous cuz all u ? is trailer white trash gtfoh
  • gee757
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

For a ? not to be worried about what these ? think you're doing way too much explaining fam. Why you keep explaining yourself lol this 4um never fails with the hilarity.

But y is muthafukas even typin my SN n the 1st n here when I have nothing to do with the thread? U do find that weird & ? ? Cuz I do
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gee757
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Only young ? get tattoos on their chest like that. ? don't know her dad.

All the white trailer park trash ? u b fukin r virgins smh. We believe u stewpid
This discussion has been closed.