Reason Interview: juelz21 (Gee's Gf Is A Midget Monkee? Pics Inside)

Options

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Link to the 5 grand interview?
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Only young ? get tattoos on their chest like that. ? don't know her dad.

All the white trailer park trash ? u b fukin r virgins smh. We believe u stewpid

Ain't that a good thing?

• lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lovebabois wrote: »
    Gee is dat ? . I ? with him. He dont pretend to be some1 3lse. I respekt it. He is selfmade. Most other posters either wankstas, ? , liars with no got no Money and never had any ?

Naw his lack of spelling skills just makes u feel smarter. Don't lie
  • Lovebabois
    Lovebabois Members Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee is dat ? . I ? with him. He dont pretend to be some1 3lse. I respekt it. He is selfmade. Most other posters either wankstas, ? , liars with no got no Money and never had any ?

Naw his lack of spelling skills just makes u feel smarter. Don't lie

Dat chick is hot tho. 8/10. If he ? or not i dont know.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

Terrible come back, u can do better.

Ya da only jealous ? mad cuz all u do is ? white trailer park trash ? hatin cuz I'm fukin a bad ? ........ again the only reason I came n this ? ? & made a comment cuz I seen ? n here typin my SN .....I'm 2 bizzy IRL blowing xo & fukin ? & getting $ 2 b concerned & typin a male posters SN on here cuz that's ? ?
  • gee757
    Options
    Y is y'all squares stuck on her? I told y'all clowns she has a blk Mexican gf who she is married 2 now I ain't tAlk 2 her/them n months.......anyway keep my SN outta this ? ? the only thing y'all need 2 know is I'm blk & I love/live my blk culture hip hop & that's what I'm on here 2 discuss fukin weirdo
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

For a ? not to be worried about what these ? think you're doing way too much explaining fam. Why you keep explaining yourself lol this 4um never fails with the hilarity.

But y is muthafukas even typin my SN n the 1st n here when I have nothing to do with the thread? U do find that weird & ? ? Cuz I do

I don't think you understand what ? is. typing a screenname isn't ? .
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y is y'all squares stuck on her? I told y'all clowns she has a blk Mexican gf who she is married 2 now I ain't tAlk 2 her/them n months.......anyway keep my SN outta this ? ? the only thing y'all need 2 know is I'm blk & I love/live my blk culture hip hop & that's what I'm on here 2 discuss fukin weirdo

SMH You turned that ? all the way ? , hey "Baby face" ?? Thats Gee new name yo lol !!, for For Real b Haha
    From the 16 all the way throught Buzz Lightyears.
    BABY FACE
    GEE

? Boi, if what you got called a baby face. Then someone should have aborted that ? baby from the start .
    Babyface , Lol Like that baby face from Roger Rabbit doggie.

• gee757
    Options
    macadonwoo wrote: »

SMH You turned that ? all the way ? , hey "Baby face" ?? Thats Gee new name yo lol !!, for For Real b Haha
    BABY FACE
    GEE

? Boi, if what you got called a baby face. Then someone should have aborted that ? baby from the start .

Cracka post ya pic up or ? & gtfoh wit all that natural born ? cracka talk
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    now gee's asking men for their pics. and he's callin folks that type his sn on this "4um" ?
  • gee757
    Options
    Smh@ these crackas on here that ? was judging my face like a ? so I let that natural born ? cracka know females like my babyface & idgaf about a natural born ? cracka callin me ugly
  • macadonwoo
    Options
    macadonwoo wrote: »

BABY FACE
    GEE

Cracka post ya pic up or ? & gtfoh wit all that natural born ? cracka talk

LOL !
    ? I'll be the sweaty Italian looking ? creeping out your Mom's room in your Slippers tonight ? .
    Gee Laface

• macadonwoo
    Options
    Smh@ these crackas on here that ? was judging my face like a ? so I let that natural born ? cracka know females like my babyface & idgaf about a natural born ? cracka callin me ugly

Yo Gee ,you straight entertainment doggie ,

I wasn't judging your face like a ? b.....

I was just upset I was on here once before and my daughter saw your face in a thread while I was putting her to bed , and now she having nightmares that's all Baby Le face .
    Just censor that ? out next time doggie !!
  • gee757
    Options
    Yooo thats a midget???????

:'(:3

Lol she like 5 foot but she will go off like she stand 7ft....that's y she just wanted the white Mexican stewpid 2 know he can kiss her Puerto Rican ass
  • gee757
    Options
    Just shows you be thinking about us all the time

No u ? ass 4eyed geek that jealous white Mexican stewpid tried 2 play like I wasn't fukin that again I don't have no problem shutting u ? ? down wit pix
  • gee757
    Options
    Tats and piercings? That's your proof? Shes underage breh

Believe wat u want just know I'm fukin her & I'm not thinking bout u or any other male poster on here cuz that's ? ? so keep my SN out this ? ? ..
    t8n4u1.jpg

Don't go tryna flip ? now u dumb white messican ? I told ya jealous I was fukin that ? u & ya white trailer trash ? ...
This discussion has been closed.