Reason Interview: juelz21 (Gee's Gf Is A Midget Monkee? Pics Inside)

Options

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Just shows you be thinking about us all the time

No u ? ass 4eyed geek that jealous white Mexican stewpid tried 2 play like I wasn't fukin that again I don't have no problem shutting u ? ? down wit pix

We own you ? you ain't shut nothing down its just shows when you pay for these ? broads your thinking about us not ? you weirdo

Your thinking more about showing us these lame broads than doing them lml we own you ?

When you talk to these broads you think about the ic

When you actually pay to get their time your thinking about the ic

This ? is sad ? got a whole thread talking about the joints they get u aint doing nothing special

Yo this ? is killin me!!
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    ? 's lying if they saying they wouldn't smash that short stack with the tats......

I might give him a pass cause he's a full fledge ? but we all know that girls sister took that pic.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Damn did some 1 link this thread 2 the g&s? Cuz I'm seeing folks posting n here who have never posted n the reason b4 lol
    Stew wrote: »

I might give him a pass cause he's a full fledge ? but we all know that girls sister took that pic.

O yeah her sister took that pik while she got her shorts pulled down wit her ass out smh gtfoh...
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was gonna ask if her ass was out.....
  • gee757
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Stew on his Day Day ? from Next Friday. "he aint hitting that, I hope he aint hitting that"

Chuuuuch lol
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn did some 1 link this thread 2 the g&s? Cuz I'm seeing folks posting n here who have never posted n the reason b4 lol

O yeah her sister took that pik while she got her shorts pulled down wit her ass out smh gtfoh...

I've seen sisters/cousins do worse
  • gee757
    edited June 2016
    Options

Well stewpid was wrong b4 & he's wrong again I took that when we was waking & baking
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    ? i needa spend more time inthe reason.... :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

The reason been dope lately

yea i gotta pop up every now n then, i completely missed the shenco, bow wow, and bruse wayne roasts until they were totally over...i don't ever want that to happen again

I missed the Shenco & Bruse Wayne roast too
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Well stewpid was wrong b4 & he's wrong again I took that when we was waking & baking

Prove it. Actually u know what just get her to sign up and let's talk about it.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

What did you tell her tho? Be honest
  • gee757
    Options

Prove it. Actually u know what just get her to sign up and let's talk about it.

The proof is n the pik......she ain't gonna sign up 2 no the place full of ? ? where ? beg for nudes like they never seen ass or ? b4.. gtfoh
  • gee757
    Options

That's what I thought, u lyin ? :joy:

O yeah I'm lyin smh@ this jealous white Mexican lol
  • Lovebabois
    Lovebabois Members Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Lovebabois wrote: »
    Yooo thats a midget???????

:'(:3

Yo couldn't tell from the original pic her legs are short as ?

I know i aint perfect but i know damn well that i woudlnt ? a pregnant female or a dward guard.

Lmao damn Deathrow, I thought u had Gee's back

I dont Care bout him like that. I just dont like who bullies. Also jealous People. Alot of jealous People here.
    Yooo thats a midget???????

:'(:3

Lol she like 5 foot but she will go off like she stand 7ft....that's y she just wanted the white Mexican stewpid 2 know he can kiss her Puerto Rican ass

I am 64 : 194 cm. 5 feet is 152 cm? Thats ok. I Can accept 5 feet if she is good looking. I saw her pic b4 she looked great
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Damn Gee first the pregnant E40 doppelganger now a midget ? . Pastor Troy would be proud of you. I bet you smash her to Are We Cuttin'. ? so small she got tatted up at the copy shop

I need another proof tho yall gotta reenact the Biggie and Faith in a convertible pic sitting in a Honda

I see how you snuck that in ? you nh
This discussion has been closed.