edited October 2010
    Options
    lol damn vinny lost

Big time......
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    loll @ mike being called old..i know he ? off when girls say that....

i thought vinny chick lookd better..she too slim.... but pauly chick ramona at the beach is sexy...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    not a good look vinny

jersey-shore-vinnys-girl.jpg

dhalsim.gif yoga fire yoga flame.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    man the situation is a ? blockin hater
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LMFAO at Vinny and the ? victim, disgusting.

Situation is the equivalent to the fat friend in a female group, if she aint getting ass she is gonna ? it up for everyone. You've got to take one for the team dude, i've done that plenty of times before.
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Twice in two days Mike ? up the ? situation cause he wasn't gettin any. I know Pauly wanted to knock his ? ass out.

Take the hoe outside for a few minutes while ya ? gets it in, at the least. The girl said she was down for the hot tub anyway, so you know that aint takin 5 minutes. Get in her the tub and see what happens. Just a complete lack of game from the situation. Cockblockin ? .
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wait, didn't Pauly pull that same ass wingman ? last season in jersey? Stop it brethren
  • desi
    desi Members Posts: 374
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Vinnys chick is TOO skinny. If she had some meat on her, she wouldnt be bad.

Ronnie and Sammie relationship is WOAT, i couldn't imagine putting up with that ? day in, day out.

The way Mike kicks out the girls is mad funny.
    "dont stay for 5 mins, leave now" lol
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Wait, didn't Pauly pull that same ass wingman ? last season in jersey? Stop it brethren

Yeah he did, with that blonde fugly ? that was complaining the whole time.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Vinny must have laid it DOWN! ever since he smushed that broad has been actin right. showing up on time, actually calling HIM lol.

As many grenades as Pauly has taken for Sitch he couldnt entertain the broad for 30 minutes? If he had played it right he might have been able to convince her to ? ..which proves how friggin lazy they have gotten with these chicks.

Furthermore why do they both need to be in the room at the same time when smashing? was someone in the smush room or something? I'm sure them sharing a room with twin beds wasnt exactly all that appealing to the chicks they have been bringing home either...

oh and has Pauly smushed roccia yet? just wondering

Sammi...is there something wrong with looking asian? miserable ? . I swear to jebus ronnie better drop this broad before season 3. I can't take another minute of them..

I almost cried with snookie
  • ineedpussy
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Vinny must have laid it DOWN! ever since he smushed that broad has been actin right. showing up on time, actually calling HIM lol.

As many grenades as Pauly has taken for Sitch he couldnt entertain the broad for 30 minutes? If he had played it right he might have been able to convince her to ? ..which proves how friggin lazy they have gotten with these chicks.

Furthermore why do they both need to be in the room at the same time when smashing? was someone in the smush room or something? I'm sure them sharing a room with twin beds wasnt exactly all that appealing to the chicks they have been bringing home either...

Sammi...is there something wrong with looking asian? miserable ? . I swear to jebus ronnie better drop this broad before season 3. I can't take another minute of them..

yeah it is funny the both be ? in the same room. sort of ? if you ask me.
    @bolded ronny's ex girl was asian thats why she got mad. she explained that she's been called asian before but since his ex was one she took offense.
  • destro1
    destro1 Members Posts: 622 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    drtycity wrote: »
    yeah it is funny the both be ? in the same room. sort of ? if you ask me.
    @bolded ronny's ex girl was asian thats why she got mad. she explained that she's been called asian before but since his ex was one she took offense.

My girls asian and if she had heard that ? she would get a swift bottle upside her head..lol...but on that ? in the same room thing , ? off with that ? ..them type of ? never were allowed in my house go to your house or a hotel room, no wing men in this ? .
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

Sammi is racist, ? probably all of them are.......

thatsracist_obama_animated.gif?w=150&h=160

Snooki is "tan".........tan? If that ? ain't got some moor in her, I don't know what else it could be.

Sammi aint' want to ? with Diddy when he tried to spit at her.

Them ? confused......
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Mike's a ? , the girl aint want to ? him so he called her a grenade, thats wack and then he aint wanna go outside and entertain her but he wanna sit in the room and watch Pauly smash
  • ineedpussy
    edited October 2010
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    Mike's a ? , the girl aint want to ? him so he called her a grenade, thats wack and then he aint wanna go outside and entertain her but he wanna sit in the room and watch Pauly smash

i think the sitch is an undercover ? . just sayin though
  • destro1
    destro1 Members Posts: 622 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Mike lost it, he was rude to thst girl but again if your going into mans bed then dropping im a good girl etc etc you get what you deserve, Sammi is just a typical ? woman, gets upset about the smallest ? .
  • marie addams
    edited October 2010
    Options

yes BUT

1. that chick was being all around obnoxious and annoying. he could only do so much..he didnt try to put her out of the house he simply stopped entertaining her.

2. the girl actually WAS a grenade

this chick sitch was with wasn't a grenade in his mind until she didnt want to ? . she looked better than alot of the beasts he's dragged in these past 2 seasons. so im wondering now does grenade mean all around lame now? or does it still mean ugly..because she wasnt ugly at all compared to the chick they crowned the "hottest girl in miami"..
  • desi
    desi Members Posts: 374
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yes BUT

1. that chick was being all around obnoxious and annoying. he could only do so much..he didnt try to put her out of the house he simply stopped entertaining her.

this chick sitch was with wasn't a grenade in his mind until she didnt want to ? . she looked better than alot of the beasts he's dragged in these past 2 seasons. so im wondering now does grenade mean all around lame now? or does it still mean ugly..because she wasnt ugly at all compared to the chick they crowned the "hottest girl in miami"..

These guys dont look past a girls looks. lol If a girls ugly shes a grenade.

Some of these girls they bring home have bfs, I was wondering what happens if they bfs watch the episode.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yes BUT

And? He still pulled the same ? that Mike did right? He still cost his boy some ? right?
  • marie addams
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And? He still pulled the same ? that Mike did right? He still cost his boy some ? right?

point is pauly TRIED! Mike didnt. as soon as he realized there was nothing in it for him he tried to shuffle the chick out of the house immediately. ON 2 SEPARATE OCCASIONS! and what for? so you can lay up in the same room and watch your boy have a session?
    lame/? /wack/selfish NO EXCUSES.

you couldnt keep the chick busy for 30 minutes? seriously? he's a hater
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Am I the only one not impressed w/ Vinny's chick?

Dude keep talking bout how beautiful she is, but girl be looking ugly from some angles and shaped like a #2 pencil
    LMAO yea dat ? ugly
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Sammi is racist, ? probably all of them are.......

thatsracist_obama_animated.gif?w=150&h=160

Snooki is "tan".........tan? If that ? ain't got some moor in her, I don't know what else it could be.

Sammi aint' want to ? with Diddy when he tried to spit at her.

Them ? confused......

Ronnie, Snooki, and Jwoww are hispanic ...Snooki has Italian adoptive parents which explains her name...LOL @ her getting offended when dude called her mami
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? was wack last night they couldve had a way better season ending ep
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i miss angelina
  • dalyricalbandit