Options
    .....ya'll ? really watch this trash?
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    .....ya'll ? really watch this trash?

Lmao. believe it or not, you really be suprised to discover some of the people who generally tune in weekly to watch this. and whats even more astonishing is theyre very vocal about their support of it too.

Lol, but to each his own. if that's what u like, then i guess that's what u like
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I was watching it tonight. first time. how them broads fight and nobody got kicked off?

isnt there a rule in reality shows where you cant fight people or your done?

or was it fake? fake.

reality shows aint even real no more.

peace to kevin powell and heather b.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i would ? angelina over all the ? in the house....she said situation lookd 40 n need botox hahaha
    ...situation is comedy...the fight was weak.....
  • destro1
    destro1 Members Posts: 622 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Of all the trash tv thats comes out, this is by far one of the few shows that has me laughing....
  • dee.i.pee
    dee.i.pee Members Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I was watching it tonight. first time. how them broads fight and nobody got kicked off?

or was it fake? fake.

Damn son you took it back 2 decades with that.
  • pieman
    pieman Members Posts: 371
    edited October 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Sammie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jwoww >>>>>>
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This show is the White Man's poison.
  • destro1
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sweet poison, its funny people ? on the show but MILLIONS tune in, i think mike and pauly d make the show, the others are not needed but add to the house over all i guess, though Snooki is cool in my book
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i've pretty much missed all of this season except for one episode where jenni and snooks left a note for sammi and mike was tryna holla at a ? . but i read this thread alot and someone please explain to me how angelina and fine are used in the same sentence. her face is slightly more attractive than the witch from snow white or wizard of oz. her body is average, nothing special about it and worst of all is her personality. she is one of those fake ass backstabbing, two-faced ? that i have had plenty of experience wit before. i just don't don't get how anyone finds her attractive. i need to catch up on this season tho.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

or was it fake? fake.

MTV doesn't care about guidos and guidettes
  • destro1
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i've pretty much missed all of this season except for one episode where jenni and snooks left a note for sammi and mike was tryna holla at a ? . but i read this thread alot and someone please explain to me how angelina and fine are used in the same sentence. her face is slightly more attractive than the witch from snow white or wizard of oz. her body is average, nothing special about it and worst of all is her personality. she is one of those fake ass backstabbing, two-faced ? that i have had plenty of experience wit before. i just don't don't get how anyone finds her attractive. i need to catch up on this season tho.

You hit the nail on the head....she was kinda fat looking rather than gym toned, though i would obvisiously bang her if i could but im sure after talking to her i would not bother, like JOSE waiting and pretty much begging like a sap
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i miss angelina
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    mike needs to chill out
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That kid Vinny really irks me, he just seem like the biggest ? in the world and just doesn't know how to handle women and be a man. This episode is the situations episode, it just seem like they edited the ? out of this episode to make it seem like the whole house hated him and he had control issues. They should of brought Angelina back so he could ride on her.
  • 100%Sag
    100%Sag Members Posts: 294
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The situation is laying his whole act on too thick and its annoying. He really needs to calm down.

Vinny is just the typical young guy who hasn't been broken yet. I'm sure most dudes, when they FIRST start liking girls and really start dating in the "grown up" world, act like that. Then, someone breaks his heart or does him wrong, and he'll be a completely different person. I believe HOH is what its called here.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    That kid Vinny really irks me, he just seem like the biggest ? in the world and just doesn't know how to handle women and be a man. This episode is the situations episode, it just seem like they edited the ? out of this episode to make it seem like the whole house hated him and he had control issues. They should of brought Angelina back so he could ride on her.

lol vinny is the worst.......and the ? was flirtin with mike and then when vinny came out she tried to ack like she wasnt.....hoes these days
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? was funny when mike tried to kiss snookie out of nowhere
  • destro1
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yeah MIKE came over as some ? , trying to steal Vinnys " girl "...... he act like the ladies man in the house but he has been exposed as getting the ? in the club, Pauly D is the only guy with any respect left LOL
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Vinny soft i wouldve played the ? out of that broad ? had to ? tryna chill and went with the ski who stood him up
  • destro1
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Vinny soft i wouldve played the ? out of that broad ? had to ? tryna chill and went with the ski who stood him up

Yeah that was dumb!!....oh we got TWO girls down to chill and he goes for the freakish tall woman with that rat dog! made him wait couple of hours...
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited October 2010
    Options
    destro1 wrote: »
    yeah that was dumb!!....oh we got two girls down to chill and he goes for the freakish tall woman with that rat dog! Made him wait couple of hours...

exactly i would have had them to smuts come over and had that tall ski see me leave with the other two smuts
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Pauly d is that ? n/h
    ronnie a ?
    vinny a ?
    mike startin to become a joke
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Pauly d is that ? n/h
    ronnie a ?
    vinny a ?
    mike startin to become a joke

co sign everything here except the situation starting to be a joke.

starting?

that ? been a joke since 30 seconds into the first episode of the first season.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Pauly D reminds me of my friend Matt, except less scheming. I would be the one who approach the girls and start up the convo with my ? routine, i generally pull some ? off of it, but generally he plays the nice guy role and snatch a sensitive girl in the group. Technique works everytime! lol Damn i miss college and the frat/sorority life.