Official Jersey Shore season 2 thread

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    destro1 wrote: »
    Seriously this show has me laughing everytime situation talks his ? ...lol...

We know Angelina is a ? and a ? and yes she has nice legs but come on people are gassing her up like she is not any girl in ANY MALL USA?? .... Thats why young men get used like and caught up with the ? buckets in life, cant see past the body.. lol

Gold star for this ? .. they get souped up way to easily..
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Situation put Angelina on blast when he called her a gerbil
  • elmasduro
    elmasduro Members Posts: 319
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Seriously this show has me laughing everytime situation talks his ? ...lol...

We know Angelina is a ? and a ? and yes she has nice legs but come on people are gassing her up like she is not any girl in ANY MALL USA?? .... Thats why young men get used like and caught up with the ? buckets in life, cant see past the body.. lol

Say Word.
    but i really dont know why everyone in the house hating on her real hard like wtf she doing what the rest of them do on a daily basis,only ronnie kept it 100 and said he cant hate on her he doing her thing she a ?
    smh at snooki calling angelina a ? its like the rabbit telling the donkey "yo u got big ears b" lol
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lion_heart wrote: »

lol...that ? was funny
  • destro1
    destro1 Members Posts: 622 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Angelina acts like one pf the guys but she is not , she is too up her own ass...Cause she let herself get banged by Pauly D and Situation she thinks she is nice...hence she hates vinny cause she knows the MVP have all had her and Vinny is the only one who would sleep with her twice!! lol
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    elmasduro wrote: »
    i think angelina gonna put the beats to the lil hamster called snooki

i wish i could disagree with this but snooks doesnt stand a chance :(
  • destro1
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I wish Snooki beats her ass but it wont happen i fear....I think Angelina is one of those girls who gets spoilt by her parents. " Hold my earrings " ...Snooki best line so far
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I wish Snooki beats her ass but it wont happen i fear....I think Angelina is one of those girls who gets spoilt by her parents. " Hold my earrings " ...Snooki best line so far

Did you not see their "at home" tapes. Snooki def. gets spoiled bruh
  • destro1
    edited September 2010
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Did you not see their "at home" tapes. Snooki def. gets spoiled bruh

No i only get to see the show....but i would imagine its cause she is adopted, also why does everyone HATE Snooki yet Angelina is the ? , Sammi is the sap and J woww has the worst face!??? If Snooki lost 1 stone in weight and lost that orange tan she would look ok but just short!!.... Everyone gasses up Angelina which i dont get.
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    No i only get to see the show....but i would imagine its cause she is adopted, also why does everyone HATE Snooki yet Angelina is the ? , Sammi is the sap and J woww has the worst face!??? If Snooki lost 1 stone in weight and lost that orange tan she would look ok but just short!!.... Everyone gasses up Angelina which i dont get.

Snooki is too short for me...like I require my woman to be at least 5 feet and I think some people overplay their stupidity on TV to seem more likeable but I dont think Snooki is playing she really seems that dumb
  • destro1
    edited September 2010
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    Snooki is too short for me...like I require my woman to be at least 5 feet and I think some people overplay their stupidity on TV to seem more likeable but I dont think Snooki is playing she really seems that dumb

LOL i get what your saying, but Sammi to me is the dumb one in the house! lol......
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lion_heart wrote: »

I believe the exact wording was "? , ? hamster"

LMAO
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited September 2010
    Options
    MrJR wrote: »
    I would knock the ? out of Ronnie.He's a worthless ?

^^^potential Captain Save-a-Hoe
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    SMH how in the ? does Snooki and Angelina get the nerve to call anyone a grenade? Snooki is built like a hedgehog and Angelina's is borderline fat.

Thumbs up to Situations girl, i love how dude just say what's on his mind and still pull ? , he reminds me of my friends!

Vinnie is extremely feminine like, you can tell he gets carried by the other dudes in the house. I'm like ? , you are on the Jersey Shore, making lots of money, if you can't get ? off that alone in Miami then you're lame.

Ronnie and Sammi have a very unstable and unhealthy relationship, and this will be another season where Ronnie has wasted opportunities to get laid.

Vinny is like 22, Situation and Pauly are both like 29-30... hes still learning.

and LOL@Ronnie. That boy's confused and emotional. On the reunion he talkin to Sammi like "this season was payback for last season cause you hurt my feelings". On some old Grudge holding female ? .
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

One more thing for you lame ass Cerano de Bergerac ? out there, the Angela situation is a perfect demonstration that yall should not put these hoes on a pedestal, they might like that treatment from the nice guy but they don't respect you. LOL at how she played ole boy, Vinny treats her like ? and gives her backshots, the spanish dude is a gentle man and all he gets is blue ? . lmfao He is a lame ass ? for that too, you don't do all that extra ? to get a woman, if a ? likes you you don't have to by her ? and splurge on her.

LOL what a dumb ? she is. You can also tell she has serious emotional problems too. That ? burst out crying for no reason when her mom was on the phone.

Or when she did that pathetic ? slap on Pauly and then 5 seconds later denied it.

Or when she was making up lies about JWoww and then denied it (probably to prevent her from gettin her ass whooped)

Or when she was talkin how Vinny is ugly, and then later in THE SAME EPISODE sayin Vinnys cute and she bangs him LOL

This ? piece of trash is DISGUSTING in looks and personality. I would ? on her face but I would never ? that vile piglet. I feel sorry for any dude that actually falls for her. TBH only a simpin ass ? like that Cuban boy could ever deal with her BS.
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    angelina-pivarnick-jersey-shore-soundtrack-4eZaqQ.jpg

This chick would get ? for real.I dont care how much of a hoe she is she the only attractive chick on there
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Angelina deserves better
  • playmaker88
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This clown says pajamas weird damn these people are trashy
  • MR.CJ
    edited September 2010
    Options
    mike did his thang
  • playmaker88
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Im just here for the throwdown.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited September 2010
    Options

Being adopted doesn't give her an excuse for being spoiled as well. You sound like you taking this show too serious and you bitter over angelina for some reason
  • MR.CJ
    edited September 2010
    Options
    angelina homegirl is fine
  • MR.CJ
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the fight is coming up
  • ShencotheMC
    edited September 2010
    Options
    peep how Snooki was talking all that ish about Angelina getting her sloppy seconds yet she bring Angelina's old dude home. LOL foh slime they fake as ? in that house
  • MR.CJ
    edited September 2010
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    peep how Snooki was talking all that ish about Angelina getting her sloppy seconds yet she bring Angelina's old dude home. LOL foh slime they fake as ? in that house

lol..........