Official Jersey Shore season 2 thread

Options

Comments

• takesithard1
    takesithard1 Members Posts: 134
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Looks like Sammi can hold her on, but they wouldnt be fighting if it wasnt for Angelina stupid ass
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Looks like Sammi can hold her on, but they wouldnt be fighting if it wasnt for Angelina stupid ass

You mean Vinny's snitching ass right?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sammie stuck her dead in her ? , the only thing J Woww has is size on people. Another chick her size would drop her.

LMFAO at The Situation, dude stays making the funniest ? expressions and having a way with words. He seem to be chilling back this season and letting Ronnie have his turn as being the fool.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    right before it cuts off it looks like sammi lays a right jab on j wow
  • takesithard1
    edited September 2010
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    You mean Vinny's snitching ass right?

Vinny wouldnt have snitched if Angelina was in there starting ?
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The Situation explainning how he got caught up with a ? was hilarious
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    real talk, this season has been disappointing. it's been the same ronnie/sammie ? over and over
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ronnie and Sammie stupidity is hilarious to me, and looks like she got a punch in... this show is pure comedy
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i liked the way The Situation hanlded that chick he brought home. put her inthe room,got something to eat,chilled,smoked a cig, smashed then called a cab and told her to leave. that was gangsta.
  • T-Rel
    edited September 2010
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    i liked the way The Situation hanlded that chick he brought home. put her inthe room,got something to eat,chilled,smoked a cig, smashed then called a cab and told her to leave. that was gangsta.

real talk i was LOL
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hopefully they lay off the sammie/ronnie thing ? is getn old
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    If J-wow doesnt beat the ? outta sammie I dont ever wanna hear her talking about beating someone up again...

LOL! I know, right?

I'm ready to see this fight!
    It better be good too.

Sammie and Ronnie are getting on my nerves though. I wish they'd just actually be "done".
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lion_heart wrote: »
    "I finially put some water on my face and I'm like huh...we got grenades man"

*dies*

funny stuff... hilarious actually because we all been there before... thinking u gotta piece then take her home and she gets in the light and your like...............................f****!
  • takesithard1
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The guys told Sam she won the fight maybe they seen something I didnt cause she only got one good punch in
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The guys told Sam she won the fight maybe they seen something I didnt cause she only got one good punch in

Nah, Sammie caught her dead in her ? . The snitch Vinnie's plan backfired on him
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

Sammi had that ? on the floor lmao she won but i wanted to see Ronnie and Vinny fight
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    that fight was wack.
    sam got her one good time in the face but other than that, it was a bunch of har pullin.
    but did yall catch jenni tryin 2 throw a big ass plate at ronnie????
    gotdamn, that ? is ? crazy.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    smh, now sammi gassed up cause she got 1 hit in..she dumb as hell...
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    smh at the herpes ? , got the nerve to wear lipstick over it too. It's good to see Vinnie get some ? and start getting laid, the ? chick is definetly fuckable and i could tell Anglinal wanted to ? him by how she was talking ? about him. LOL at her calling him ugly and then saying he was cute when she hooked up later on.

I'm convince all the ? in the house can gang bang Angelina, you just got to get the cameras away.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i would ? angelina raw.
  • T-Rel
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    smh at the herpes ? , got the nerve to wear lipstick over it too. It's good to see Vinnie get some ? and start getting laid, the ? chick is definetly fuckable and i could tell Anglinal wanted to ? him by how she was talking ? about him. LOL at her calling him ugly and then saying he was cute when she hooked up later on.

I'm convince all the ? in the house can gang bang Angelina, you just got to get the cameras away.

Idk about that but i damn sure would smash *shrugs*
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    i would ? angelina raw and might not even pull out...

. .
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    sammi won that fight. she whoop her ass.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I dont think any show has moved me emotionally as much as last nights episode did. I was ? enraged. I now know its time for me to take a jersey shore break lol

I mean ronnie must really have some bionic ? . smh @ sammi running around like she REALLY worked jenn
    first off that blow sammie threw did NOT connect. jenn moved her head and sammi punched that picture on the wall that was the smack you heard. and sam KNEW that ? didnt connect that's why she was asking all the guys if she really punched her or not...she ddidn't even believe it her self. of course they told her what she wanted to hear because thats the selfish kind of ? sammie is..always looking for confirmation. then ron was pinning jen down and jenn said it.. Sammie's nose looked jacked when it was said and done yet this infested ? is running around the house like she beat the big boss on streets of rage or some ? . girl bye.

and yes angelina just as involved in the letter as the other two. she gave them all their content and discussed the letter openly at lunch with the girls. Sammie has to remain friends with her though because if not she wont have anyone else to tell her what ronnie is doing 24/7 because the guys sure as hell wont

the nerve of angelina even having the word grenade in her vocabulary when not referring to herself. I dont think vinny was really INTERESTED in ? her I think it was sort of a payback kinda thing. Like yeah you talked all that ? now you're on me
  • sdca
    sdca Members Posts: 290 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sam more upset about the note being anonymous, than she is about the actual content of the letter?

I don’t care for Sam, but was rooting for her since Jwoww seems like a bully.

Angelina was there when they discussed it, but didn't actually participate. In fact, she wasn’t even there when they wrote it & put it in her drawer! Also, Idk if they got all the dirt on Ronnie from just Angelina, I thought Snooki witnessed some things @ the club too...on a dif' night.