Official Jersey Shore season 2 thread

Options

Comments

• rockets
    rockets Members Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Here is my break down of this whole season so far.

Ronnie: stumpy ? . no personality. Likes to talk ? . showing his true colors. immature. too stupid to take advantage of this opppunity. instead becoming the most hated reality tv star. not a good look. I swear that I hope Jenni gets her goons to beat the ? out of Ronnie! ASAP.

Sammie: addicted to ron's ? . Is a ? . limited vocabulary. stupid. Doormat. Will fight tooth and nail for ron's ? , but i dont see why he is such a catch. he seems kinda dumb.

Jenni: big bully. was hoping she got her ass kicked, but changed my mind after ron and Sam were bragging about a so called "fight." Jennni dont care about sam. She wants ron, that is why she is always in thier business.

Situation: ? at times. looks very old at times. but he seems cool and has many good skills for man (cooking , settling arguements, etc) plus he making the most bank:)

Vinny: little ? . realizes he was a bore last season. didnt really like mike or pauly now he riding on their coattails/ up their ass. running to j woww about ? =? move

Pauly: very chill and funny

Angelina: annoying. but she is neither fat or ugly. not really attractive either. she is just there, having fun. people hate her cause the house supposedly does. she as big a ? as snookie, mike, vinny, pauly etc. their all ?

Snooki: really liked snooki, however she has a lot of identity issues! mad he called you mami? are you ? serious? she looks and is shaped llike a mexican. ? your from S. America. snooki not ugly per se. she just fat, has no lips or body, and acts like trash. plus i think she might be an undercover racist. she called obama a liar and the critized him again for the tanning tax. plus she said she voted 4 mccain. fat ? lol.
  • tarheelman
    tarheelman Members Posts: 150 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sammi stupid for needing them other broads to confirm and validate what she already knows... She knows that ? Ron was out there wilding out. The note was just the icing on the cake. She knew she wasn't gonna get mad at Ron, so the chicks writing the note gave her reason to flip out on something.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    rockets wrote: »
    Here is my break down of this whole season so far.

Ronnie: stumpy ? . no personality. Likes to talk ? . showing his true colors. immature. too stupid to take advantage of this opppunity. instead becoming the most hated reality tv star. not a good look. I swear that I hope Jenni gets her goons to beat the ? out of Ronnie! ASAP.

Sammie: addicted to ron's ? . Is a ? . limited vocabulary. stupid. Doormat. Will fight tooth and nail for ron's ? , but i dont see why he is such a catch. he seems kinda dumb.

Jenni: big bully. was hoping she got her ass kicked, but changed my mind after ron and Sam were bragging about a so called "fight." Jennni dont care about sam. She wants ron, that is why she is always in thier business.

Situation: ? at times. looks very old at times. but he seems cool and has many good skills for man (cooking , settling arguements, etc) plus he making the most bank:)

Vinny: little ? . realizes he was a bore last season. didnt really like mike or pauly now he riding on their coattails/ up their ass. running to j woww about ? =? move

Pauly: very chill and funny

Angelina: annoying. but she is neither fat or ugly. not really attractive either. she is just there, having fun. people hate her cause the house supposedly does. she as big a ? as snookie, mike, vinny, pauly etc. their all ?

Snooki: really liked snooki, however she has a lot of identity issues! mad he called you mami? are you ? serious? she looks and is shaped llike a mexican. ? your from S. America. snooki not ugly per se. she just fat, has no lips or body, and acts like trash. plus i think she might be an undercover racist. she called obama a liar and the critized him again for the tanning tax. plus she said she voted 4 mccain. fat ? lol.

damn!!!!!!!!
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sam has to be the dumbest ? in reality tv history.
    Like, wtf are you mad at the people that wrote the note for?!
    They told you what you wanted to know...and you're STILL gonna go back to that ugly ? Ron?

GTFOH dumb ? .
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If I ever walked into that house first thing I do is slap the ? out Angelina, no warning, no reason.

That night i'm smashin raw.
  • Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I try not to watch this show but every time I see Snooki the first word that comes in my mind is trash.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Minus snooki the other three hoes can get it
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That was a PBS special on how to handle hoes, and how not to handle hoes.

All simps take note.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    SMH to ? who actually watch that ? seriously
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Vinny just wrote the book on How To Simp and Embarrass Yourself
  • takesithard1
    takesithard1 Members Posts: 134
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I dont think any show has moved me emotionally as much as last nights episode did. I was ? enraged. I now know its time for me to take a jersey shore break lol

I mean ronnie must really have some bionic ? . smh @ sammi running around like she REALLY worked jenn
    first off that blow sammie threw did NOT connect. jenn moved her head and sammi punched that picture on the wall that was the smack you heard. and sam KNEW that ? didnt connect that's why she was asking all the guys if she really punched her or not...she ddidn't even believe it her self. of course they told her what she wanted to hear because thats the selfish kind of ? sammie is..always looking for confirmation. then ron was pinning jen down and jenn said it.. Sammie's nose looked jacked when it was said and done yet this infested ? is running around the house like she beat the big boss on streets of rage or some ? . girl bye.

and yes angelina just as involved in the letter as the other two. she gave them all their content and discussed the letter openly at lunch with the girls. Sammie has to remain friends with her though because if not she wont have anyone else to tell her what ronnie is doing 24/7 because the guys sure as hell wont

the nerve of angelina even having the word grenade in her vocabulary when not referring to herself. I dont think vinny was really INTERESTED in ? her I think it was sort of a payback kinda thing. Like yeah you talked all that ? now you're on me

I was thinking the exact same thing
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    http://forladiesbyladies.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/gallery_main-0517_jersey_girlfriends_15.jpg

http://www.bourgy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/vinny-jersey-shore-01.jpg

http://www.bourgy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/vinny-jersey-shore-02.jpg

sooo... vinny actually got to hand out with ol girl after all. her look is kinda "strong"
    I'm pretty sure she just didn't want to be filmed and that's why she stood him up

as for the girls mike and pauly didn't smash? obvious setup lol. them girls had no intentions of ? them dudes
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Vinny just wrote the book on How To Simp and Embarrass Yourself

"Please, please,please,please,please"...................plops on couch and sulks for 5 minutes. You can tell he is a momma's boys, if i was in the house i would clown his lame ass.

One more thing for you lame ass Cerano de Bergerac ? out there, the Angela situation is a perfect demonstration that yall should not put these hoes on a pedestal, they might like that treatment from the nice guy but they don't respect you. LOL at how she played ole boy, Vinny treats her like ? and gives her backshots, the spanish dude is a gentle man and all he gets is blue ? . lmfao He is a lame ass ? for that too, you don't do all that extra ? to get a woman, if a ? likes you you don't have to by her ? and splurge on her.
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I haven't seen the last episode anything interesting happen?
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Jwoww can seriously get the ? (*bernie mac voice)
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Jwoww can seriously get the ? (*bernie mac voice)

She would probably give you ? . smh
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    T-Rel wrote: »
    I haven't seen the last episode anything interesting happen?

well last nights episode was the same from sunday before the vma's if you saw it.

but if you missed it L's were being passed out left and right. and as usual hella quotables
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    im bout to watch this now
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    well last nights episode was the same from sunday before the vma's if you saw it.

but if you missed it L's were being passed out left and right. and as usual hella quotables

word? lol i'll have to catch it on some time soon
  • Max.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the funniest ? is when that dude comes for j wow...and they say he looks like a grenade..and send him home...now dude is gona watch this season and feel stupid....lol
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Max-b wrote: »
    the funniest ? is when that dude comes for j wow...and they say he looks like a grenade..and send him home...now dude is gona watch this season and feel stupid....lol

lmaoo swear i was thinkin that

On another note, Mike needs to be called out for pure bitchassness
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    she would probably give you ? . Smh

ayo pause that my brotha
  • Max.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    lmaoo swear i was thinkin that

On another note, Mike needs to be called out for pure bitchassness

dude got ethered in front of millions...glad they finally went away from sammi n ron....i would smash angelina over all the other chicks in the house..
  • christhephd
    christhephd Members Posts: 87
    edited September 2010
    Options
    "Please, please,please,please,please"...................plops on couch and sulks for 5 minutes. You can tell he is a momma's boys, if i was in the house i would clown his lame ass.

One more thing for you lame ass Cerano de Bergerac ? out there, the Angela situation is a perfect demonstration that yall should not put these hoes on a pedestal, they might like that treatment from the nice guy but they don't respect you. LOL at how she played ole boy, Vinny treats her like ? and gives her backshots, the spanish dude is a gentle man and all he gets is blue ? . lmfao He is a lame ass ? for that too, you don't do all that extra ? to get a woman, if a ? likes you you don't have to by her ? and splurge on her.

you are speaking the truth, i played myself like that Jose and learned never to do it again.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

applause please, how vinny supose to be a ? and he BEGGING chick to go out with him after she cancelled?? i bet she though him begging made him look like a ? , which it did, smh, she "wifey" and u met her at the club, foh