Official Jersey Shore season 2 thread

Options

Comments

• 100%Sag
    100%Sag Members Posts: 294
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    the Angela situation is a perfect demonstration that yall should not put these hoes on a pedestal, they might like that treatment from the nice guy but they don't respect you. LOL at how she played ole boy, Vinny treats her like ? and gives her backshots, the spanish dude is a gentle man and all he gets is blue ? . lmfao He is a lame ass ? for that too, you don't do all that extra ? to get a woman, if a ? likes you you don't have to by her ? and splurge on her.

Angelina is so f**ked up for playing him like that and being a hoe, but whats worse is that the dude STAYED WITH HER. He acted like he was mad for a second, and then everything was all good. Dude didn't say ? when Angelina invited Vinny to dinner with them, stood there in the same room with them looking stupid.

My point is.... for (almost) every f**ked up thought/ action/ reaction/ experience a female has or does, you can believe there's a man at some point who let her get away with it or co-signed it.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lol yall actually watch this ? .. lol.. these cats are lame as ? . trashy ass white ppl.. somehow i turned this on and started watchin.. lol damn these ppl are ? retared.. its a microcasm of the youth culture.. lol train wreck
  • playmaker88
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Vinny is an embarrassment to all mammals with nuts.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Angelina is playing that dude
  • playmaker88
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That Rocio chick is fly.
  • MR.CJ
    edited September 2010
    Options
    that girl with the situation is fine
  • MR.CJ
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol he lost his girl
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    SMH how in the ? does Snooki and Angelina get the nerve to call anyone a grenade? Snooki is built like a hedgehog and Angelina's is borderline fat.

Thumbs up to Situations girl, i love how dude just say what's on his mind and still pull ? , he reminds me of my friends!

Vinnie is extremely feminine like, you can tell he gets carried by the other dudes in the house. I'm like ? , you are on the Jersey Shore, making lots of money, if you can't get ? off that alone in Miami then you're lame.

Ronnie and Sammi have a very unstable and unhealthy relationship, and this will be another season where Ronnie has wasted opportunities to get laid.
  • MR.CJ
    edited September 2010
    Options
    SMH how in the ? does Snooki and Angelina get the nerve to call anyone a grenade? Snooki is built like a hedgehog and Angelina's is borderline fat.

Thumbs up to Situations girl, i love how dude just say what's on his mind and still pull ? , he reminds me of my friends!

Vinnie is extremely feminine like, you can tell he gets carried by the other dudes in the house. I'm like ? , you are on the Jersey Shore, making lots of money, if you can't get ? off that alone in Miami then you're lame.

Ronnie and Sammi have a very unstable and unhealthy relationship, and this will be another season where Ronnie has wasted opportunities to get laid.

Angelina is thick.
  • playmaker88
    edited September 2010
    Options

All them dudes is ? as ? .. lol ? cornballs i will be watching next week tho .. on some jerry springer curiosity ? ..
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    All them dudes is ? as ? .. lol ? cornballs i will be watching next week tho .. on some jerry springer curiosity ? ..

don't front your ass got sucked in lol. it's a funny show. we won't judge you for watching
  • playmaker88
    edited September 2010
    Options
    don't front your ass got sucked in lol. it's a funny show. we won't judge you for watching
    It has that.. what the ? just happened there appeal.. smh well like i said i am watching next week.. .see what had happen was was i caught the real world reunion.. and the channel didnt change.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Angelina is thick.

Thick requires firmness, there is nothing firm about that ? . She is fat!
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'll tune in next week to see what happened between Snooki and Angelina. and props to Mike he keep it 100. Vinnie ? made beggin ? to come over and ? . smh
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yall ? wouldn't smash Snooki? smfh
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    MrJR wrote: »
    yall ? wouldn't smash Snooki? smfh

nah, i'm good on the hamster. by far the ugliest in the house imo
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    this probably wont work but i'll try anyway. if not the link is posted also (more footage related to angelina and her hygenic issues)

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/573821/? -mouth.jhtml
  • MR.CJ
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Thick requires firmness, there is nothing firm about that ? . She is fat!

she is thick
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

cosign this whole post
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It has that.. what the ? just happened there appeal.. smh well like i said i am watching next week.. .see what had happen was was i caught the real world reunion.. and the channel didnt change.

lol @ watching that wack ass ? and talking down on the jersey shore. jersey shore > real world anything.

anyway mikes been funny as hell these past couple weeks. the situation is one of the best reality show characters in awhile. hopefully he pile drives angelina next week.
  • elmasduro
    elmasduro Members Posts: 319
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i think angelina gonna put the beats to the lil hamster called snooki
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I would knock the ? out of Ronnie.He's a worthless ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    elmasduro wrote: »
    i think angelina gonna put the beats to the lil hamster called snooki

wouldnt mind seen this
  • elmasduro
    elmasduro Members Posts: 319
    edited September 2010
    Options
    wouldnt mind seen this

next episode b
  • destro1
    destro1 Members Posts: 622 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Seriously this show has me laughing everytime situation talks his ? ...lol...

We know Angelina is a ? and a ? and yes she has nice legs but come on people are gassing her up like she is not any girl in ANY MALL USA?? .... Thats why young men get used like and caught up with the ? buckets in life, cant see past the body.. lol