Options
    angelina-jersey-shore-episode1-011.jpg

NO ASS and she's fat.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    King of da arcade and destro are some undercover Angelina fans. Stop hating ? she the best looking on the show and just whooped snooki's ass. You mad?

lol the girl is a loser... with zero likable traits. A ? ? hamster who leaves her maxipads laying around in a house full of other people.

plus she got degraded and dogged out so bad this season. I mean nice-guy Vinny admitted he Hate-? her LMAO.. i wud never mess with that kinda broad. Dime a dozen homie, dime a dozen......
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2010
    Options

NO ASS and she's fat.

i dunno why, but for some reason i get a feeling she got one of them scraggly, unkept bushes. That ? ? hamster.
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    elmasduro wrote: »
    ? was wack foh all of them muthafuckas are wack

after watching this ? i came to this conclusion^^^^^
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol @ ? hyping up the fight the same way people hype up this show. only to meet disappointment in both cases
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    angelina-pivarnick-jersey-shore-soundtrack-4eZaqQ.jpg

^^^ tHAT PLUS
    brown-paper-bag.gif
    AND WE ALL GOOD
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ^^^ tHAT PLUS
    brown-paper-bag.gif
    AND WE ALL GOOD

hell naw, ?
  • destro1
    destro1 Members Posts: 622 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    peep how Snooki was talking all that ish about Angelina getting her sloppy seconds yet she bring Angelina's old dude home. LOL foh slime they fake as ? in that house

Maybe Snooki proving a point that you angie you aint that hot, this dude will ? anything in the house¬¬
  • destro1
    edited October 2010
    Options
    King of da arcade and destro are some undercover Angelina fans. Stop hating ? she the best looking on the show and just whooped snooki's ass. You mad?

LOL... It seems you like her alot...if you want to simulate ? her just go to any ? and ask for after ? ? , also best looking on the show?...the best looking women are the slags MVP bring back home,....Also snooki is the smallest in the house angelina should fight Jenni or her bout of AIDS im sure she will get in the future. lol
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Y'all ? sound bitter as ? for no reason lmao y'all got it
  • destro1
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol... Nah its just a cool prog to ? 42 mins... , its just funny that people hate this program but still watch it...i like it and think its funny
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    don't get me me wrong they wack, but its still entertaining so i'll watch..*shrugs*
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    lol @ mike moving the table

He didn't want the table getting hurt...

Mike has me dying every episode. The way he explains things is funny.

You guys think all the hook ups are real or some are set up? Or even some events in the show are set up?

For real, Angelina just happens to be leaving and fights the same night? Snooki brings home Ang's "man" ? No producers try to step foot inside to break up the fight, even though it was lame? That just seem staged to me, either way, it was entertaining and funny.
  • destro1
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LOL... Well i think its the way they edit things to tell a story....
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    SMH at Snooki and Vinnie getting it in, never knew they liked each other like that.

Snooki put in work for a little person though. lol

Mike is too damn funny, dude is just the perfect narrator for all the ? that happens in the house.

Overall this season doesn't seem as organic as last season, i think it's because they became famous/infamous and everyone knows who they are now.

Shout out to Mike for ? that brunette, she seems like she had no shame in her game. ? came out the next morning eating a sandwich like she lived in the house. lol
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    He didn't want the table getting hurt...

Mike has me dying every episode. The way he explains things is funny.

You guys think all the hook ups are real or some are set up? Or even some events in the show are set up?

For real, Angelina just happens to be leaving and fights the same night? Snooki brings home Ang's "man" ? No producers try to step foot inside to break up the fight, even though it was lame? That just seem staged to me, either way, it was entertaining and funny.

naw the fights arent set up. Snooki and angelina hated each other the entire time they were there. They prolly figured it was there last chance to scrap and get out all that anger towards one another.

that dude being at the same club seemed kinda staged though. It happened with that cuban guy Snooki smushed with too, angelina saw him at a club after n tried gettin at him... wouldnt be surprised if the producers gave them ? a heads up where the cast was going on them nights just to stir ? up
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2010
    Options

NO ASS and she's fat.

? still in love after seein this pancake ass. and YOU KNOW she got one dem hairy unkept bushes too. the ? dont even clean up her ? pads, you think she gonna take time to trim her bush? ? ? hamster.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    seem like the type of ? that dont eve nwipe after taking a ? , prolly too lazy to grab the toilet paper, she just lets it dry up and then shake it off. ? ? Hamster.
  • destro1
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I like Snooki and the MP of the MVP eveyone else is dead ass on that show...J woww keeping quiet after that fight but if Ronnie was not there she would mash Sammi out.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    seem like the type of ? that dont eve nwipe after taking a ? , prolly too lazy to grab the toilet paper, she just lets it dry up and then shake it off. ? ? Hamster.

damn Mike, let it go
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    destro1 wrote: »
    I like Snooki and the MP of the MVP eveyone else is dead ass on that show...J woww keeping quiet after that fight but if Ronnie was not there she would mash Sammi out.

I'm sorry I remember sammi winning that one. Your hatred is blinding your vision sir
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    damn Mike, let it go

lol 4real doe, how yall gonna ignore that flat ass
  • destro1
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm sorry I remember sammi winning that one. Your hatred is blinding your vision sir

How did she win ,Jenni knocked her down to start with and could have pounded her face, but people rushed to break it up then Sammi got some shots in them i swear she missed with that punch,
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    destro1 wrote: »
    How did she win ,Jenni knocked her down to start with and could have pounded her face, but people rushed to break it up then Sammi got some shots in them i swear she missed with that punch,

she did miss with that punch. she hit the photo on the wall. watch it again and you'll hear a smack sound that does not sound like someone's face being hit. she knew she missed too because she had to ask the rest of the house if she actually punched her or not. also..ronnie was holding jennie down at one point
  • destro1
    edited October 2010
    Options
    she did miss with that punch. she hit the photo on the wall. watch it again and you'll hear a smack sound that does not sound like someone's face being hit. she knew she missed too because she had to ask the rest of the house if she actually punched her or not. also..ronnie was holding jennie down at one point

Just re watched that again , if Jenni fights Sammi then Ronnie is always there to protect her...LOL ...... The best fights are on the bad girls club lol...love to see Angelina on that show!!