Official Jersey Shore season 2 thread

Options

Comments

• destro1
    destro1 Members Posts: 622 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol... I think mike is funny as hell but i was even thinking he really has not been saying much that show until he went nuts in the club, then i saw he is the type of guy who really has no game when it comes to women, notice you only see him WITH the women but never stepping to them and trying to talk to them , he just shows his Abs then the whorerish ones just flock to him. Vinny for as much a ? as he came across as ATLEAST talks to the women first, plus unless there is a twist in the show Vinnys " girl " must notice Vinny is better looking than Mike...NO ? ! LOL
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    destro1 wrote: »
    lol... I think mike is funny as hell but i was even thinking he really has not been saying much that show until he went nuts in the club, then i saw he is the type of guy who really has no game when it comes to women, notice you only see him WITH the women but never stepping to them and trying to talk to them , he just shows his Abs then the whorerish ones just flock to him. Vinny for as much a ? as he came across as ATLEAST talks to the women first, plus unless there is a twist in the show Vinnys " girl " must notice Vinny is better looking than Mike...NO ? ! LOL

no ? cant save that last sentence
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

naw migga.
  • destro1
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LOL..... I only put no ? cause everyone who types no ? dont need to say no ? , which even if they are ? does not make a difference if they were ? ..? If you get what im saying? lol
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Situation is going through OBVIOUS steroid withdrawl.

All the symptoms are there. ? mad depressed and ? , unpredictable, with moods swings.

He must not bring the needles cuz he doesnt want them to see him injecting on the show, but the dude was freaking out cuz of roid withdrawl NO DOUBT!!
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    anyone else notice Mike was getting mad at Snookie for the EXACT same ? that Jwoww got mad at him for last season(and punched him for)... basically she wanted to leave the club and he wasnt ready to leave... now the shoe was on the other foot with snookie and he freaks out.

and that attempted kiss was pathetic. wtf was he thinking.
  • destro1
    edited October 2010
    Options
    your right , also when Snooki sat down the second time..she looked ok with her make up etc, i still think J woww is the roughest looking woman in the house...
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i can understand trying to have everyone (especially the girls) leave at the same time for safety issues but if snooks was there with her friend then wtf was the problem? let her stay and chill some more. ew at randomly trying to kiss snookie..he seemed like such a creep! and it was 100 chicks in that club he could have been up on why are you pouting at not being able to swoop ramona?
    mike is a jealous guy and he needs to let this vinny infatuation go
  • destro1
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LOL Mike is a creep, i think either he was really ? or just ? he got no attentoion...Im sure he was like if im not hooking up nobody is
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Damn some of y'all taking this show a little too serious lmao
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    qoy9zk.gif

lol some one posted this ? earlier
  • marie addams
    edited October 2010
    Options
    qoy9zk.gif

lol some one posted this ? earlier

LMAOOOOOOOO!!!
    yeah..he mad

(i cant stop looking at the terrible yellow pants guy in the back for some reason)
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yo how old is mike ? looks old as ? in the gif
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yo how old is mike ? looks old as ? in the gif

He like 30
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i can understand trying to have everyone (especially the girls) leave at the same time for safety issues but if snooks was there with her friend then wtf was the problem? let her stay and chill some more. ew at randomly trying to kiss snookie..he seemed like such a creep! and it was 100 chicks in that club he could have been up on why are you pouting at not being able to swoop ramona?
    mike is a jealous guy and he needs to let this vinny infatuation go

yall see Mike behind Vinny trying to talk to him into leaving, and Vinny nonchalantly stiff armed him and went back to business with romona lol
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    qoy9zk.gif

old ? at the club
  • destro1
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yall see Mike behind Vinny trying to talk to him into leaving, and Vinny nonchalantly stiff armed him and went back to business with romona lol

lol I NOTICED thats ? too...why would he want to go home so early anyways...??? cant he go home alone!! haha
  • marie addams
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol I NOTICED thats ? too...why would he want to go home so early anyways...??? cant he go home alone!! haha

he probably thought it would look better to leave the club with all his friends than leaving alone. if he left alone it would be obvious he got no play that night.
    I would say he could have called one of the chicks they kept in rotation but thinking back it seemed like Pauly had all the numbers and it would be mike telling him to tell his girl to bring a friend. Whoever said old dude in the club hit the nail on the head with this one lol
  • marie addams
    edited October 2010
    Options
    oh also for some ungodly reason dateline did a segment on mike last night and he was HEEEEATED about his "portrayal" in last weeks episode lol. He told the reporter he was thinkin about quitting the show altogether..wtf? *feelings*
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    oh also for some ungodly reason dateline did a segment on mike last night and he was HEEEEATED about his "portrayal" in last weeks episode lol. He told the reporter he was thinkin about quitting the show altogether..wtf? *feelings*

it is what it is. The camera dont lie
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    JWOWW from Jersey Shore is taking part of The Shore angle in TNA that will air this Thursday. Here are some pictures....

jwowwtna9_71980.jpg

83.jpg

The girl even got her own entrance video
    310.jpg
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ill give it to jwoww but she need to stop losing weight
  • destro1
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The make up people made her look much better.....yeah she needs to keep the weight on!...snooki looks great in that pic, ? during the day my type of girl...lol
  • destro1
    edited October 2010
    Options
    he probably thought it would look better to leave the club with all his friends than leaving alone. if he left alone it would be obvious he got no play that night.
    I would say he could have called one of the chicks they kept in rotation but thinking back it seemed like Pauly had all the numbers and it would be mike telling him to tell his girl to bring a friend. Whoever said old dude in the club hit the nail on the head with this one lol

He cant moan about how he come across...no editing can help the fact he went mad at snooki and tried to kiss her..... Your right im thinking maybe Pauly gets all the women and Mike gets the left overs, cause remember when he wanted to smash the girl in the smash room and she was like i have a boyfriend, that girl was only the wing woman but it looked like he pulled her in the club and she was DTF. haha superman has got some kryptonite going on ! haha