Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    @Jabu_Rule i looked over what u were talking about
    I actually didnt flag u at all
    I c what u r cosigning in here tho

Dont be ? about reactions again bruh

Yeah so it's a reaction instead of a flag. You still did what you did for illogical reasons. I'll ? about what i want. Stop acting like i didn't see all those wtf reactions you hit me with before i did something to get your attention. I guess you got something to say now @gns.

It wasnt illogical i disagree with u, thats it.
    No mal inntent behind it. U cs'ing a racist troll tho tch
    Credibility lost. Peace bruh
    Max. wrote: »

Ill fuckn ? u

No!
    u will do this though
    42.gif~c200
    All Day

Yeah you right. I did that to incite you. I took those cosigns away. But the post i posted was information that was factual and unbiased and geared towards illuminating the history and present circumstances of Afro Mexicans. What was the point of the disagreement there?

The point I felt u were getting at was showing the shared history of mexicans and blacks with that post and even though thats facts and cant be denied I feel those days are behind us and it is very clear where loyalties lie on the mexican side

So if wasnt just your post but the overall sentiment that these negros should continue to support and fight for a people who couldnt give af about them
    Not anything personal to u in particular just my thoughts if u can understand

Appreciate u taking back the cs

My overall sentiment has always been not to cosign crackers over here with the fuckery that they are doing because they have a habit of turning ? against us. It doesn't matter if it involves Mexicans or Samoans. The extreme measures that they are willing to take are always a potential threat to us. It seems people are going for this Trump rhetoric and it's distracting from his dangerous intentions that have no limits on who he is willing to target.

Divide and Conquer is literally how they built all their colonies, from Africa to India to South America. Everyone from the Aztecs to the Zulus fell for this strategy.

meanwhile....
    zzombie wrote: »
    build the ? wall
    Glad im voting for trump, get them the ? outta here

? still falling for it.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

Yeah so it's a reaction instead of a flag. You still did what you did for illogical reasons. I'll ? about what i want. Stop acting like i didn't see all those wtf reactions you hit me with before i did something to get your attention. I guess you got something to say now @gns.

Ill fuckn ? u

No!
    u will do this though
    42.gif~c200
    All Day

Yeah you right. I did that to incite you. I took those cosigns away. But the post i posted was information that was factual and unbiased and geared towards illuminating the history and present circumstances of Afro Mexicans. What was the point of the disagreement there?

The point I felt u were getting at was showing the shared history of mexicans and blacks with that post and even though thats facts and cant be denied I feel those days are behind us and it is very clear where loyalties lie on the mexican side

So if wasnt just your post but the overall sentiment that these negros should continue to support and fight for a people who couldnt give af about them

My overall sentiment has always been not to cosign crackers over here with the fuckery that they are doing because they have a habit of turning ? against us. It doesn't matter if it involves Mexicans or Samoans. The extreme measures that they are willing to take are always a potential threat to us. It seems people are going for this Trump rhetoric and it's distracting from his dangerous intentions that have no limits on who he is willing to target.

Divide and Conquer is literally how they built all their colonies, from Africa to India to South America. Everyone from the Aztecs to the Zulus fell for this strategy.

meanwhile....
    build the ? wall

? still falling for it.

blacks and Mexicans are already divided. Mexicans as a group don't give a ? about black people supporting them does not benefit black people in anyway, the only people black people need to support in any of their struggles is other black people ? everyone else. coalitions should be built on mutual benefits there is no benefit for black people in supporting illegal Mexican immigration
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ill fuckn ? u

No!
    u will do this though
    42.gif~c200
    All Day

meanwhile....
    build the ? wall

? still falling for it.

blacks and Mexicans are already divided. Mexicans as a group don't give a ? about black people supporting them does not benefit black people in anyway, the only people black people need to support in any of their struggles is other black people ? everyone else.

its a war against a common enemy tho. And whites damn sure waging it against both blacks and mexicans. America didn't give a ? about Russian Communists in the 1940s but there was a war to win........you do what you can to win and we need them to outflank white supremacy.
  • zzombie
    Options

Ill fuckn ? u

No!
    u will do this though
    42.gif~c200
    All Day

meanwhile....
    build the ? wall

? still falling for it.

blacks and Mexicans are already divided. Mexicans as a group don't give a ? about black people supporting them does not benefit black people in anyway, the only people black people need to support in any of their struggles is other black people ? everyone else.

its a war against a common enemy tho. And whites damn sure waging it against both blacks and mexicans. America didn't give a ? about Russian Communists in the 1940s but there was a war to win........you do what you can to win and we need them to outflank white supremacy.

i don't see our dog in this race how does supporting illegal immigration or mexicans in general benefit black people?? Mexicans won't outflank white supremacy they are part of white supremacy in their own nation they are anti-black so when their numbers get large enough why would they keep any alliance with us??? how does that benefit them??
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ill fuckn ? u

No!
    u will do this though
    42.gif~c200
    All Day

meanwhile....
    build the ? wall

? still falling for it.

i don't see our dog in this race how does supporting illegal immigration or mexicans in general benefit black people?? Mexicans won't outflank white supremacy they are part of white supremacy in their own nation they are anti-black so when their numbers get large enough why would they keep any alliance with us??? how does that benefit them??

So joining with crackers on this side is supposed to help us how? How is yelling build the wall not having a dog in the fight.
  • zzombie
    edited June 2016
    Options

Ill fuckn ? u

No!
    u will do this though
    42.gif~c200
    All Day

meanwhile....
    build the ? wall

? still falling for it.

So joining with crackers on this side is supposed to help us how? How is yelling build the wall not having a dog in the fight.

better the devil you know than the one you don't if we keep letting these ? bumrush the nation in 50 years blacks will slip down even further on the scale of economic and political importance.

and i meant we don't have a dog in the race because no matter what we yell and no matter what position we take ultimately immigration policy is out of our hands because we don't have the voting numbers necessary in border states to affect policy. But we should still advocate for keeping these people out because there presence can only harm us in the long run and we are not joining crackers we are advocating what is good for us and our children
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited June 2016
    Options

Ill fuckn ? u

No!
    u will do this though
    42.gif~c200
    All Day

meanwhile....
    build the ? wall

? still falling for it.

better the devil you know than the one you don't if we keep letting these ? bumrush the nation in 50 years blacks will slip down even further on the scale of economic and political importance.

and i meant we don't have a dog in the race because no matter what we yell and no matter what position we take ultimately immigration policy is out of our hands because we don't have the voting numbers necessary in border states to affect policy. But we should still advocate for keeping these people out because there presence can only harm us in the long run and we are not joining crackers we are advocating what is good for us and our children

It's one thing keeping them out illegally, it's another thing building a symbol like a wall which starts this country back down an even darker path (as if it's not on one already). I don't see how that policy wouldn't come back on us. You acting like these devils wouldn't flip the table on us also. how is "knowing" them going to prevent that once you open Pandora's box and allow them to continue their agenda that only truly benefits their egos. Not to mention, there are illegals coming from everywhere. What about when Indians or the Chinese outnumber us? There are enough of them here legally to already outnumber us at some point, you gonna kick them out too?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

its not "supporting illegal immigration" because a wall isn't gonna stop people from fleeing crime and extreme poverty. People will tunnel under, climb over, or swim around it.

The idea of a magic prison wall stopping all illegal immigration is just another FANTASY saltines have about "taking their country back".
  • zzombie
    edited June 2016
    Options

its not "supporting illegal immigration" because a wall isn't gonna stop people from fleeing crime and extreme poverty. People will tunnel under, climb over, or swim around it.

The idea of a magic prison wall stopping all illegal immigration is just another FANTASY saltines have about "taking their country back".

If they build the wall and proper defenses correctly they can keep many of them out not all but many sometimes you cannot solve a problem but you can limit it's affects
  • zzombie
    Options

Ill fuckn ? u

No!
    u will do this though
    42.gif~c200
    All Day

meanwhile....
    build the ? wall

? still falling for it.

It's one thing keeping them out illegally, it's another thing building a symbol like a wall which starts this country back down an even darker path (as if it's not on one already). I don't see how that policy wouldn't come back on us. You acting like these devils wouldn't flip the table on us also. how is "knowing" them going to prevent that once you open Pandora's box and allow them to continue their agenda that only truly benefits their egos. Not to mention, there are illegals coming from everywhere. What about when Indians or the Chinese outnumber us? There are enough of them here legally to already outnumber us at some point, you gonna kick them out too?

IF YOU are scared go to church you sound way to paranoid. The problem with Mexican immigration is that it is just way too many Mexicans and they all want to come here WAY too fast. I don't have an issue with immigration. I am an immigrant , i have an issue with Mexican and Hispanic immigration. If you know what to expect from someone you can come up with counter measures to ensure your position but once you start dealing with the unknown anything can happen. Blacks don't need another major racial competitor

THE CHINESE cannot bumrush america so quickly as the Mexicans can we don't share a border with china and the east Indian population is still far too small to worry about

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options

Ill fuckn ? u

No!
    u will do this though
    42.gif~c200
    All Day

meanwhile....
    build the ? wall

? still falling for it.

IF YOU are scared go to church you sound way to paranoid. The problem with Mexican immigration is that it is just way too many Mexicans and they all want to come here WAY too fast. I don't have an issue with immigration. I am an immigrant , i have an issue with Mexican and Hispanic immigration. If you know what to expect from someone you can come up with counter measures to ensure your position but once you start dealing with the unknown anything can happen. Blacks don't need another major racial competitor

THE CHINESE cannot bumrush america so quickly as the Mexicans can we don't share a border with china and the east Indian population is still far too small to worry about

I already know that you deny any possibility of these crackers turning up on us because you deny a lot of the ? they do to us today. But understanding of history and the current state of white America and their feelings towards us isn't paranoia.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not all Hispanics are our enemy but I truly believe that Whites and Blacks will never live in peace its been too much death and continuous treachery by them to ever have peace. So I can never support America building a wall to keep a certain group of people out because if that wall goes up where does that get us? We still gonna have to deal with hating ass whites anyway
  • zzombie
    Options

Ill fuckn ? u

No!
    u will do this though
    42.gif~c200
    All Day

meanwhile....
    build the ? wall

? still falling for it.

I already know that you deny any possibility of these crackers turning up on us because you deny a lot of the ? they do to us today. But understanding of history and the current state of white America and their feelings towards us isn't paranoia.

LIKE WHAT??? what do i have a history of denying when it come to the evil of white people??? You sound paranoid as ? white america is far from what it historically used to be. cacs still don't like your black ass but lets not act like this is 1919.
  • zzombie
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Not all Hispanics are our enemy but I truly believe that Whites and Blacks will never live in peace its been too much death and continuous treachery by them to ever have peace. So I can never support America building a wall to keep a certain group of people out because if that wall goes up where does that get us? We still gonna have to deal with hating ass whites anyway

it means we will have less hating mexicans which can only be a good thing
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

382d75de7555ae483b5d5755d0262436ce35e1019d001401c3cc4a370f4c8aed.jpg
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited June 2016
    Options

Ill fuckn ? u

No!
    u will do this though
    42.gif~c200
    All Day

meanwhile....
    build the ? wall

? still falling for it.

LIKE WHAT??? what do i have a history of denying when it come to the evil of white people??? You sound paranoid as ? white america is far from what it historically used to be. cacs still don't like your black ass but lets not act like this is 1919.

Get out of your feelings bro. You have a history of defending Republican racist cacs on here and hiding it by calling them natural ? . Trump is preaching that 1919 garbage, and you in here yelling his favorite catch phrase "build the wall". Don't act like it can't go back to 1919. A hell of a lot of our people are still in prison far more than slavery (cheap labor too). Many of our people are being killed by Gestapo cops. We out here getting ? on by white narrative media. You don't have to look far.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the hate you get aint cause youre mexican its cause you a troll ? boi elite
  • zzombie
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @Jabu_Rule

I have a history of being mischaracterized because people here feel that if you don't feel the same way they do about political positions then that automatically makes you a republican and i don't know how many times i have to keep telling you ? that i am not a republican. Building the ? wall and my motive behind supporting the wall being built has nothing to do with ? trump. I am a conservative libertarian and pan-africanist everything say i about politics come from the teachings of Garvey who did not believe in unity with other races only mutual beneficial cooperation and like i said earlier there is no benefit for black people in supporting mexicans coming into this nation therefore build the ? wall so that our competition will be limited

I CALL WHITE PEOPLE NATURAL ? and i don't say it as a ? joke i have broke down why i say the white man is a natural ? many many times on this forum already and it was not done to somehow cloak my allegiance to the republican party
  • zzombie
    edited June 2016
    Options
    BASICALLY for many black people unless you lean to the left on the political spectrum something must be wrong with you. The minds of black people are politically enslaved to the left... something is wrong with me just because i don't want Mexicans (a people who despise black people) coming into the country. I understand the loathing black america have for whites but is that loathing so great that you would over look the other races of people that hate you just as much if not more than as some low life ? ???

don't hate white people more than you love black people
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shut up ? get me another turkey ? pie
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the hate you get aint cause youre mexican its cause you a troll ? boi elite

Sure
    tomlinumadbroface.gif?w=1000
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    d.green wrote: »
    And some of you out here fighting for amnesty and undocumented rights for illegal immigrants.
    SMH.

Really tho....

When a lot of the black "activists" talk they continually mention "blacks and latinos".
    When a lot of the Latino advocates talk they talk about Latinos and don't even mention blacks. Really why should they.....? And why do blacks always wanna mention them and open the door for "sharing slices of the pie". It's stupid.

If you want to climb up the ladder you're going to have to climb past ppl. Only a naive ? is gonna think we are all (races) gonna come up together and be equal all the way around. You better start looking for advantages more so than "equality".

I always thought that it was mainly Puerto Ricans that we are talking about. There are plenty of Black Latinos though so really to me it's redundant. But still, that saying came from a time when they did get down with us and the Black Panthers.

This is the correct answer but black folks need to stop including Latinos now

Black Latinos though? You saying they should just stop being Latino like we should stop being American? I guess there's an argument for that.

Hard question. I say if they down they down if not let them rot
    d.green wrote: »
    And some of you out here fighting for amnesty and undocumented rights for illegal immigrants.
    SMH.

Really tho....

When a lot of the black "activists" talk they continually mention "blacks and latinos".
    When a lot of the Latino advocates talk they talk about Latinos and don't even mention blacks. Really why should they.....? And why do blacks always wanna mention them and open the door for "sharing slices of the pie". It's stupid.

If you want to climb up the ladder you're going to have to climb past ppl. Only a naive ? is gonna think we are all (races) gonna come up together and be equal all the way around. You better start looking for advantages more so than "equality".

my wife worked as a consultant once, she came home an told me a guy she worked with had hid own company....he was Puerto Rican an only hired Puerto Ricans. you look at wawa's.they only hire their kind. white will hire their own kind if it wasn't for discrimination laws. yet blacks....man I saw alot if sgitbliving in Swiss that really makes me hate my people.

If I'm not mistaken the relationship between ricans and AAs on NYC is much different than Philly.

It's not a hard question because there's no choice to be made. I'm a black man. Never been told anything different and never wanted to be anything different. I'm also latino. The 2 things don't have to be in conflict with each other. I'm just as much of one as I am the other and my life experiences reflect that. Truth be told it only comes up when non latinos question me about how I see or view my race and whether or not I consider myself black. Not once have a I had another latino tell me "You're not black you're latino" or vice versa. That's only come from non latinos both white and black.

Not every "black" Latino feels the same