Mexico deports its own Afro-Mexicans to Haiti because they don't look "Mexican"

Options
124»

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still will pick Mexicans over these Trump supporting racist.
    The police in Mexico corrupt as ? .
    The actions of a minority should not dictate your opinion on the majority.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    I am a conservative libertarian and pan-africanist everything say i about politics come from the teachings of Garvey who did not believe in unity with other races only mutual beneficial cooperation and like i said earlier there is no benefit for black people in supporting mexicans coming into this nation therefore build the ? wall so that our competition will be limited

Garvey?

You support White Supremacists like Trump and Legendary House ? like Thomas Sowell & Clarence ? Thomas. All you do is make ? excuses for these cacs and ? that hate us and our heroes. (like Garvey)

"mutual beneficial cooperation" is all i want, ? unity. mutual beneficial cooperation in defeating redneck ? shitkickers. You act like Blacks should go to war with every other minority at the same time AND THEN somehow beat White America on its lonesome. ? chess, thats not even checkers.....
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    I am a conservative libertarian and pan-africanist everything say i about politics come from the teachings of Garvey who did not believe in unity with other races only mutual beneficial cooperation and like i said earlier there is no benefit for black people in supporting mexicans coming into this nation therefore build the ? wall so that our competition will be limited

Garvey?

You support White Supremacists like Trump and Legendary House ? like Thomas Sowell & Clarence ? Thomas. All you do is make ? excuses for these cacs and ? that hate us and our heroes. (like Garvey)

"mutual beneficial cooperation" is all i want, ? unity. mutual beneficial cooperation in defeating redneck ? shitkickers. You act like Blacks should go to war with every other minority at the same time AND THEN somehow beat White America on its lonesome. ? chess, thats not even checkers.....

oh GOOD LORD for the 1000000000000000th time i DO NOT SUPPORT TRUMP but i do support building the ? wall and marcus garvey had no issue making deals with the ? kkk and he was not interested in deafting white people as much as he was interested in EMPOWERING BLACK PEOPLE

Empowering blacks is the goal not necessarily defeating rednecks ? are so short sighted that you cannot see beyond your hate for white folks. I have never supported Clarence thomas now you are just flat out lying on me as for thomas sowell when IT comes to economics the man is a great thinker what he has to say about anything outside of that is unimportant to me.
  • zzombie
    Options
    i am not going to advocate for a ? that hates me just BECAUSE another ? hates me more.... the enemy of of my enemy is not always my friend and you are a ? fool if you think these ? mexicans give a ? about your life

If you think that because i support a wall being built then that makes me a house ? then ? YOU if you think that because i support libertarians or social conservatism then something is wrong with me then ? YOU. I hold these political and social positions because I KNOW THAT THEY ARE WHAT'S BEST FOR MY RACE. ? MEXICANS
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    @Jabu_Rule i looked over what u were talking about
    I actually didnt flag u at all
    I c what u r cosigning in here tho

Dont be ? about reactions again bruh

Yeah so it's a reaction instead of a flag. You still did what you did for illogical reasons. I'll ? about what i want. Stop acting like i didn't see all those wtf reactions you hit me with before i did something to get your attention. I guess you got something to say now @gns.

It wasnt illogical i disagree with u, thats it.
    No mal inntent behind it. U cs'ing a racist troll tho tch
    Credibility lost. Peace bruh
    Max. wrote: »
    @Jabu_Rule i looked over what u were talking about
    I actually didnt flag u at all
    I c what u r cosigning in here tho

Dont be ? about reactions again bruh

Ill fuckn ? u

No!
    u will do this though
    42.gif~c200
    All Day

Yeah you right. I did that to incite you. I took those cosigns away. But the post i posted was information that was factual and unbiased and geared towards illuminating the history and present circumstances of Afro Mexicans. What was the point of the disagreement there?

The point I felt u were getting at was showing the shared history of mexicans and blacks with that post and even though thats facts and cant be denied I feel those days are behind us and it is very clear where loyalties lie on the mexican side

So if wasnt just your post but the overall sentiment that these negros should continue to support and fight for a people who couldnt give af about them
    Not anything personal to u in particular just my thoughts if u can understand

Appreciate u taking back the cs

My overall sentiment has always been not to cosign crackers over here with the fuckery that they are doing because they have a habit of turning ? against us. It doesn't matter if it involves Mexicans or Samoans. The extreme measures that they are willing to take are always a potential threat to us. It seems people are going for this Trump rhetoric and it's distracting from his dangerous intentions that have no limits on who he is willing to target.

Divide and Conquer is literally how they built all their colonies, from Africa to India to South America. Everyone from the Aztecs to the Zulus fell for this strategy.

meanwhile....
    build the ? wall
    Glad im voting for trump, get them the ? outta here

? still falling for it.

blacks and Mexicans are already divided. Mexicans as a group don't give a ? about black people supporting them does not benefit black people in anyway, the only people black people need to support in any of their struggles is other black people ? everyone else.

its a war against a common enemy tho. And whites damn sure waging it against both blacks and mexicans. America didn't give a ? about Russian Communists in the 1940s but there was a war to win........you do what you can to win and we need them to outflank white supremacy.

Common enemy my ass, i guess you missed where they were deporting afro latinos that didnt look latino enough, ? them 8 to a 1 bedroom apartment ass ? bootlicking i no black papi ?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

Garvey?

oh GOOD LORD for the 1000000000000000th time i DO NOT SUPPORT TRUMP but i do support building the ? wall and marcus garvey had no issue making deals with the ? kkk and he was not interested in deafting white people as much as he was interested in EMPOWERING BLACK PEOPLE

Empowering blacks is the goal not necessarily defeating rednecks ? are so short sighted that you cannot see beyond your hate for white folks. I have never supported Clarence thomas now you are just flat out lying on me as for thomas sowell when IT comes to economics the man is a great thinker what he has to say about anything outside of that is unimportant to me.

You seem to be conflating two different things. First off, not advocating for a wall has absolutely nothing to do with supporting Mexicans per se even though it may be something that affects them. It has everything to do with not supporting an idea that will start a chain reaction of situations that will come back on us as a people. None of that has anything to do with hating white people more than i love black people, especially if I've stated a few times that i don't want such a thing coming back on black people. You called me paranoid, but how can that not be applied to you thinking Mexicans would be a bigger threat then the biggest threat that we have here. You can plan for them without supporting plans that not only ? with them, but will ? with us especially with the racist ? touting that plan. We obviously have differing ideas of how things affect black people. Nobody but you are in here talking about defeating people. Your focus on defeating illegal Mexican immigration by such means will empower white folks over here to depower us further.

Not supporting such a path is not supporting illegal immigration. Mentioning different ways that it's a silly idea is not supporting illegal immigration. Saying that Mexicans had this land once is true, but they would have to go to war and win to get it back and call it Mexico again, or maybe they can do what Texas did and claim the land after they have enough of their people occupying, but they will still need a force backing their claims like how Texas had the US. That's on them if they want to go down that path.
    i am not going to advocate for a ? that hates me just BECAUSE another ? hates me more.... the enemy of of my enemy is not always my friend and you are a ? fool if you think these ? mexicans give a ? about your life

If you think that because i support a wall being built then that makes me a house ? then ? YOU if you think that because i support libertarians or social conservatism then something is wrong with me then ? YOU. I hold these political and social positions because I KNOW THAT THEY ARE WHAT'S BEST FOR MY RACE. ? MEXICANS

The KKK didn't give a ? about us either, but your hero out here making deals with them right?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »

Damn, and that video was posted back in 2012.

Been hearing about situations like that long before then, but it's just getting swept under the rug like he said.
  • zzombie
    Options

Garvey?

You seem to be conflating two different things. First off, not advocating for a wall has absolutely nothing to do with supporting Mexicans per se even though it may be something that affects them. It has everything to do with not supporting an idea that will start a chain reaction of situations that will come back on us as a people. None of that has anything to do with hating white people more than i love black people, especially if I've stated a few times that i don't want such a thing coming back on black people. You called me paranoid, but how can that not be applied to you thinking Mexicans would be a bigger threat then the biggest threat that we have here. You can plan for them without supporting plans that not only ? with them, but will ? with us especially with the racist ? touting that plan. We obviously have differing ideas of how things affect black people. Nobody but you are in here talking about defeating people. Your focus on defeating illegal Mexican immigration by such means will empower white folks over here to depower us further.

Not supporting such a path is not supporting illegal immigration. Mentioning different ways that it's a silly idea is not supporting illegal immigration. Saying that Mexicans had this land once is true, but they would have to go to war and win to get it back and call it Mexico again, or maybe they can do what Texas did and claim the land after they have enough of their people occupying, but they will still need a force backing their claims like how Texas had the US. That's on them if they want to go down that path.

The KKK didn't give a ? about us either, but your hero out here making deals with them right?

Not advocating for a wall is indirectly supporting illegal Mexican immigration it's called negative consent, you do nothing and in essence give consent to their actions. The bold is the ? paranoia, by what scheme is stoping illegal entry from the Mexican border going to lead to chain reactions that will affect black people??? and what do you think will happen?? see how you have to keep imagining things based on no information after you make your first assumption that building the wall cause chain reactions. @Swiffness! talked about defeating white red necks, you have not explained how whites will use defeating illegal immigration from mexico to defeat blacks and since you are making the claim you have to support it

I said mexicans will be a bigger threat than white people in the long run because their presence will cause blacks to slip down the scale of importance. WHICH is already happening just watch the video that has been posted. Keeping illegal Mexicans out of america won't affect blacks but allowing them in will and clearly already has. The biggest threat facing black people isn't white people of even Mexicans our biggest threat is our own stupid mistakes, such as supporting illegal Mexican immigration.

EVEN the possibility of the second bold comment should tell you that it's foolish to support illegal Mexican immigration. Marcus had dealings with the kkk as a practical matter to try and come to some understanding that would stop the white violence against members of the UNIA BY THE wayMalcolm X also had talks with the kkk
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited June 2016
    Options

Garvey?

Not advocating for a wall is indirectly supporting illegal Mexican immigration it's called negative consent, you do nothing and in essence give consent to their actions. The bold is the ? paranoia, by what scheme is stoping illegal entry from the Mexican border going to lead to chain reactions that will affect black people??? and what do you think will happen?? see how you have to keep imagining things based on no information after you make your first assumption that building the wall cause chain reactions. @Swiffness! talked about defeating white red necks, you have not explained how whites will use defeating illegal immigration from mexico to defeat blacks and since you are making the claim you have to support it

I said mexicans will be a bigger threat than white people in the long run because their presence will cause blacks to slip down the scale of importance. WHICH is already happening just watch the video that has been posted. Keeping illegal Mexicans out of america won't affect blacks but allowing them in will and clearly already has. The biggest threat facing black people isn't white people of even Mexicans our biggest threat is our own stupid mistakes, such as supporting illegal Mexican immigration.

EVEN the possibility of the second bold comment should tell you that it's foolish to support illegal Mexican immigration. Marcus had dealings with the kkk as a practical matter to try and come to some understanding that would stop the white violence against members of the UNIA BY THE wayMalcolm X also had talks with the kkk

The evidence is in the past laws that they have had against us and similar laws that they are enacting now that can be turned against us with ease. Building a wall to keep out a large perceived enemy starts down the path of getting heavy handed with your other perceived enemies. How can you think they wouldn't come for us next? Trump is talking that ban all Muslims nonsense again and it was an American citizen that committed the terrorist attack. So is he going to now turn to all Muslims in the homeland? He's already talked about getting rid of the kids of illegals. You know exactly what a slippery slope is. They are even enacting bans of transgenders that is reminiscent of Jim Crow. I may not support Transgenders, but i can recognized when a law can be twisted depending on the target.

My evidence is the fact that they are targeting us already and once they start getting really xenophobic, the minuscule amount of assurances we have in this country already will be gone too. They've used us in the past to stoke flames and protect their interest with working class whites vs blacks. Such a history can repeat which is why we study the past. We are already lower citizens from the Asians that i mentioned that you think aren't a threat because they don't have the numbers. They do have the jobs and positions though. And white folks already chose them over us. How is negotiating with one group that actually hung us from trees cool, but not supporting a negative instrument that will stoke flames of anger towards us that already exist bad? Not supporting a tactic doesn't mean you support the enemy and, don't support more sound tactics. You still haven't proven that it's a good tactic or shown how it can be done anyhow.
  • zzombie
    Options
    @Jabu_Rule

so america should be soft on enemies??? you sound paranoid as ? what do you think that america is going to go back to the laws of 1856??? you really think that is realistic?? let me tell you something fear is good but unsubstantiated fear of the past is borderline crazy talk. WHAT DO YOU mean by come for us next??? what do you think will happen?? how many leaps of logic are you going to make. targeting us??? ? for what??? not for deportation for other things yes but those things don't have ? to do with illegal immigration

How is limiting the amount of illegals going to affect legal american citizens??? i can see if they were making race exclusive laws why you would be concerned... but building a wall to help enforce laws that are already legal???? man please. Yes blacks are lower than asians in the pecking order but following you we will slip even lower and have less power

Talking to your enemy can be a good thing but inviting new enemies into your home is never a good thing
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @Jabu_Rule

so america should be soft on enemies??? you sound paranoid as ? what do you think that america is going to go back to the laws of 1856??? you really think that is realistic?? let me tell you something fear is good but unsubstantiated fear of the past is borderline crazy talk. WHAT DO YOU mean by come for us next??? what do you think will happen?? how many leaps of logic are you going to make. targeting us??? ? for what??? not for deportation for other things yes but those things don't have ? to do with illegal immigration

How is limiting the amount of illegals going to affect legal american citizens??? i can see if they were making race exclusive laws why you would be concerned... but building a wall to help enforce laws that are already legal???? man please. Yes blacks are lower than asians in the pecking order but following you we will slip even lower and have less power

Talking to your enemy can be a good thing but inviting new enemies into your home is never a good thing

Using intelligent tactics isn't being soft. You just admitted they will come for us for other reasons but can't see how doing something extreme will lead to other extremes? I don't get you man. Why are you so eager to sit at the white man's table in any order when they at the end will make the decision of who's allowed to sit? I've just giving you the run down of how they treating us today and you using "this year" laws to dismiss possibilities of any negative law? You know damn well why they would come for us and how. You the same dude thinking a genie is in the sky so we don't need to act like someone's imagination is running wild more than yours. You out here fearing Mexican's so you should check your own fear at the gate before you tell someone else about theirs.
  • zzombie
    Options
    @Jabu_Rule

You intelligent tactics isn't being soft. You just admitted they will come for us for other reasons but can't see how doing something extreme will lead to other extremes? I don't get you man. Why are you so eager to sit at the white man's table in any order when they at the end will make the decision of who's allowed to sit? I've just giving you the run down of how they treating us today and you using "this year" laws to dismiss possibilities of any negative law? You know damn well why they would come for us and how. You the same dude thinking a genie is in the sky so we don't need to act like someone's imagination is running wild more than yours. You out hear fearing Mexican's so you should check your own fear at the gate before you tell someone else about theirs.

? is not a genie your comments betray your ignorance, and i am not asking you to not be afraid of white supremacy i am telling you that healthy fear must be based on reason and logic it is only reason that can make fear healthy. MY FEAR of too much Mexican immigration is based on logic because we can already see what happens to black people when Mexicans ? rush our neighborhoods and we can see it right now today.

sit at the white man's table??? what the ? are your talking about ??? not wanting hordes of Mexicans living next to me and taking resources that could have went to other blacks is sitting at the white table??? what are you talking about?? okay they don't treat blacks the best today but how is allowing more mexicans into america going to make white people treat us any better??? it won't

so I AM SUPPOSED to be afraid of 1930'S LAWS in 2016
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @Jabu_Rule

You intelligent tactics isn't being soft. You just admitted they will come for us for other reasons but can't see how doing something extreme will lead to other extremes? I don't get you man. Why are you so eager to sit at the white man's table in any order when they at the end will make the decision of who's allowed to sit? I've just giving you the run down of how they treating us today and you using "this year" laws to dismiss possibilities of any negative law? You know damn well why they would come for us and how. You the same dude thinking a genie is in the sky so we don't need to act like someone's imagination is running wild more than yours. You out hear fearing Mexican's so you should check your own fear at the gate before you tell someone else about theirs.

? is not a genie your comments betray your ignorance, and i am not asking you to not be afraid of white supremacy i am telling you that healthy fear must be based on reason and logic it is only reason that can make fear healthy. MY FEAR of too much Mexican immigration is based on logic because we can already see what happens to black people when Mexicans ? rush our neighborhoods and we can see it right now today.

sit at the white man's table??? what the ? are your talking about ??? not wanting hordes of Mexicans living next to me and taking resources that could have went to other blacks is sitting at the white table??? what are you talking about?? okay they don't treat blacks the best today but how is allowing more mexicans into america going to make white people treat us any better??? it won't

Your imagination illuminates your ignorance. There are other ways to stop illegal immigration other than extreme measures that would invite even more draconian laws (they are called this for a reason). Like i said, not supporting extreme and illogical tactics that lead to more extremes isn't supporting illegal immigration. I'm seeing what's happening when cacs ? rush my neighborhood, so why wouldn't i include them in my fear of future potential outcomes? You mentioned earlier that we are our biggest enemy, so is not holding on to our property and hiring our own one of our biggest issues?
  • zzombie
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @Jabu_Rule

Your imagination illuminates your ignorance. There are other ways to stop illegal immigration other than extreme measures that would invite even more draconian laws (they are called this for a reason). Like i said, not supporting extreme and illogical tactics that lead to more extremes isn't supporting illegal immigration. I'm seeing what's happening when cacs ? rush my neighborhood, so why wouldn't i include them in my fear of future potential outcomes? You mentioned earlier that we are our biggest enemy, so is not holding on to our property and hiring our own one of our biggest issues?

I don't see building a wall as an extreme measure it's just one of many possible tactics nor do i see why you think building a wall will lead to more draconian laws. whites ? rushing a black neighborhood is called gentrification and it leads to blacks moving out. When Mexicans ? rush a black neighborhood it leads to violent ethnic cleansing just ask some of the black people in LA.

WHICH IS WORSE??? Moving across town or being murdered. The only reason why blacks are victims of gentrification is because we lack the economic strength that comes from employing each other and from looking after each other , so yes not being able to keep a community black is a problem but i don't blame outsiders for that