Dumbest Things Said in The Reason

Options
CashmoneyDux
CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in The Reason
This subsection needs some comedy. Whats the dumbest ? you've heard on here?

No more than 2 gee, real lady, or shadyteam posts.

and to start it off...

Turfaholic wrote: »
Tired of these industry ? playing street. Rocko should've just caught him in the streets and shot the fade with him. Future is absolutely correct with his tweets.

Rocko is officially a industry ? in my eyes.

Tired of these industry ? playing street. Rocko should've just caught him in the streets and shot the fade with him. Future is absolutely correct with his tweets.

Rocko is officially a industry ? in my eyes.

So what you're saying is Rocko should've gave Future a $10 million ass whoopin and then walk off satisfied while Future keeps his money??

Call me wrong or whatever, but they must've been cool enough for Future to sign to him. I'm sure Future probably looked at it like, "Rocko the big homie. He won't trip if I take this chance to advance my career". Rocko went on some hater ? and got them laws involved. If I was Rocko I probably would've been like "Aye shoot me some of them funds you got or atleast help me put one of my other artist on with some ghostwriting and a few features." I wouldn't get the court involved. Especially knowing this ? already got Ciara going at his pockets. That's just some snake ? to me.

and the kicker
Yall some snitches.....

I'll never be caught in the streets with yall

Suing him for money isn't snitch ? bro...Future won't get no time behind that.

Wtf are you talking about?

Bruh if you owed me money but we homies, i wouldn't take you to court. Not even over 10 mil. Worst thing ima do is send a chick with a curable STD in your direction. Bet if Future would've never popped off Rocko wouldn't be looking for that money.

Comments