14567810»

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Flex was mad emotional, but y'all really need to stop praising pac b. ? is disgusting.
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    The goat!!

What?

Future Hendrix is a legend

yehkokwug93d.gif

? you Stan TI and Em. Don't start

U say that but yet don't see any of my post in this thread, interesting.

Edit: somebody did try :joy:
    gemini86 wrote: »
    ? Stew said Andre 3000 is top 5. dude is overrated and is annoying to listen to. ? his music for real
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Flex was mad emotional, but y'all really need to stop praising pac b. ? is disgusting.
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    The goat!!

What?

Future Hendrix is a legend

yehkokwug93d.gif

Might as well put that 4 page Future album thread in here.
  • 3Hunna
    3Hunna Members Posts: 162
    Options
    Hooks don't matter

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    "Kendrick is the best & most influential rapper of the new millennium"

But Kendrick is ahead of his time and has the catalogue to back such a claim :#

How is he ahead of his time? I'm not taking away from what he's done but What has he done that others haven't already? Rappin about religion, faith, the plight of blacks in America etc etc isn't new.

Cmon Bruh don't do this.
  • 3Hunna
    3Hunna Members Posts: 162
    Options
    Record sales don't matter
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How is he ahead of his time? I'm not taking away from what he's done but What has he done that others haven't already? Rappin about religion, faith, the plight of blacks in America etc etc isn't new.

Cmon Bruh don't do this.

Just based on what he has brought forth, the structure of his albums tying themes to his music (like "Hiii Power"), the symbolism of his album covers and themes and how he ties it into songs and other subliminal messaging. I think he's ​ahead of his time especially when compared to his peers.

He's doing it very differently than others who came before him. Regardless of any dislikes you have of Kendrick you can't take that away from him :+1:

^^^ the dumbest thing said in The Reason
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

Cmon Bruh don't do this.

Just based on what he has brought forth, the structure of his albums tying themes to his music (like "Hiii Power"), the symbolism of his album covers and themes and how he ties it into songs and other subliminal messaging. I think he's ​ahead of his time especially when compared to his peers.

He's doing it very differently than others who came before him. Regardless of any dislikes you have of Kendrick you can't take that away from him :+1:

^^^ the dumbest thing said in The Reason

Hell nah I can piece together books based on the stupid ? you've said. Didn't you have your ankles grabbed ? Nuff said !!

Ad Hominem attacks don't change the fact that you just said Kendrick is, "ahead of his time" and "doing it differently than others who came before him".

And if you want to make ad hominem attacks, please explain whats wrong with castrating the person that ? you?

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh hell naw, don't bring that castration and ? ? in here
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Lupe Fiasco is the best and most influential rapper of the millennium"

SMMFH

Eh, most influential is probably a huge stretch, but him being the best is debatable. I fall in the category where, lyrically, Lu ? on pretty much all of his peers. So yea, Top 2 if not THE best.

Fight me.

Lol. Really???? that new album damn sure aint prove this.