Dumbest Things Said in The Reason

Options

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Man perfect thread...what is a rafe? I heard Dave East say it on KD...
    Bully probaby pull the rafe up, i been thinkin bout that ghost ? /

Then after that i heard a couple other ? say that..
    I had looked it up a while ago and got this...was like, naw im way off...yjgv0rvr7xq7.png

Wait did the ? say wraith in the song? Because lmaoooooooo if he did
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is kool g rap from queens - thegod

I've heard he was from Long Island
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Mannnn this ? too ? Cold.
    Only ? that can do a Feature or 2 erry 2 years and start a Uproar over the ?

Top 5 DOA

How a ? gone be top 5 with no solo rap albums? Not love below but rap album. You disrespecting the other 4 ? on your list. Them ? had to drop at least 2 to 3 classic solo albums to get in SMH. I see why Jada says he is top 5 he using yall criteria. 3 Stacks got the same amount of solo rap albums as me lmfao.

The verses he has provided are enough, this ain't top 5 album makers it's top 5 rappers
    This ? gon b filled more with stuff folk just disagree with than ? that's actually dumb as ?

• SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I had looked it up a while ago and got this...was like, naw im way off...yjgv0rvr7xq7.png

Bruh what the ? is this ? ?
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    is kool g rap from queens - thegod

I've heard he was from Long Island

haa he from queens
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A wraith? Rolls Royce
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

A wraith? Rolls Royce

Naw the ? that ? was doing
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Smh @the ? ? n here lol@ a she male only on this nu donkey ic/reason can a lady boy live on here cuz being a donkey weirdo/regular is the norm now
    Gee who you think you be talkin too tho?
    A ? will whoop yo ass and steal all yo mmg merch, ?
    You tough as hell behind them handicapped hookers and misspelled words

? plz I told u the other day when u made that threat to put on ya dress, high heels & blonde wig & hop n ya 18 wheeler & bring ya ? ? ass out here & do something lady boy the offer is still on table ?

Lmao @gee757
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because this is Italian South Philly on gentrified ass Passyunk Ave. This is a nice, white neighborhood where tourist move freely, daily. There is a police station literally 2 blocks down the street, and Geno's is a notable racist establishment. Black people either go to Pat's across the street, or even Max's on Eerie and Broad in North Philly.

The real ? he's looking for live literally in the opposite direction. Far north of Market and west of the Schuylkill.

Well...

Sooo what now.?

No.

Max's just opened it's doors 10 minutes ago and closed at 2am last night. Geno's is 24 hours. His timestamps say he was there at 5-6am this morning. Max was closed.

So either his timestamps aren't reflective of him actually being there at that time, or he was in Philly at a time in which Max's would be closed.

Plus, where is the photo op? He did ? ass Geno's. We want a Max's joint too for the culture.

He's lieing, you gullible ass ? .

LOL. oh ?

This ? went from location to time.

These ? keep asking ignorant questions. I'm just providing perspective.

Game did not go to Max's ya'll. He did not perform in Philly either. He performed in Reading, a small city an hour away. I used to live there too.

Go change your tampons and relax.

THe Chasers don't own cars ?

? . He was there for an hour in the early AM according to his timestamp.

The Chasers was sleep. As was everyone else in the city.

Comedy ? Gold

Half the ? he posted could go in here.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? tryna act like he b in the real ? spots n Philly talm bout time stamps smh lol
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because this is Italian South Philly on gentrified ass Passyunk Ave. This is a nice, white neighborhood where tourist move freely, daily. There is a police station literally 2 blocks down the street, and Geno's is a notable racist establishment. Black people either go to Pat's across the street, or even Max's on Eerie and Broad in North Philly.

The real ? he's looking for live literally in the opposite direction. Far north of Market and west of the Schuylkill.

Well...

Sooo what now.?

No.

Max's just opened it's doors 10 minutes ago and closed at 2am last night. Geno's is 24 hours. His timestamps say he was there at 5-6am this morning. Max was closed.

So either his timestamps aren't reflective of him actually being there at that time, or he was in Philly at a time in which Max's would be closed.

Plus, where is the photo op? He did ? ass Geno's. We want a Max's joint too for the culture.

LOL. oh ?

Game did not go to Max's ya'll. He did not perform in Philly either. He performed in Reading, a small city an hour away. I used to live there too.

Comedy ? Gold

lol ya'll ? boys really ventilating your feelings into the next thread. Ya'll need a whole IC tissue.

It was 4am. Do you ? roam around at 4am? I guess ya'll internet soldiers don't sleep.
  • psychobutcher
    Options

Well...

Sooo what now.?

No.

LOL. oh ?

Comedy ? Gold

lol ya'll ? boys really ventilating your feelings into the next thread. Ya'll need a whole IC tissue.

It was 4am. Do you ? roam around at 4am? I guess ya'll internet soldiers don't sleep.

We know you're a white kid pretending to be black on the internet. No one is buying your ? and no one is in their feeling except you. Getting mad cause we don't know which place to get a ? sandwich.
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well...

Sooo what now.?

No.

LOL. oh ?

Comedy ? Gold

We know you're a white kid pretending to be black on the internet. No one is buying your ? and no one is in their feeling except you. Getting mad cause we don't know which place to get a ? sandwich.

lol if I'm a Caucasian, then you literally have to be one of Game's stripper thongs with all this dickriding.

Ya'll mad as ? , crying in this thread.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well...

Sooo what now.?

No.

LOL. oh ?

Comedy ? Gold

LMAO
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    murdap wrote: »
    Only white boys with no rhythm or soul dont liten to fugees

Black people unanimously across the bored respect fugees have a classic album

? post.These lames be enraged when people don't like what they like

way more white people listened to the fugees than blacks which makes this post even more dumb
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every one of murdaps post are dumb which is why I ignore his ? . He's any idiot
  • murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumbest things i heard:

10. Birdman cant rap
    9. Lupe fiasco has classic albums
    8. 50 cent won the beef against game
    7. Rick Ross is garbage
    6. T.i. is a rat
    5. Master P aint got no classic albums
    4. Gucci Mane is wack
    3. New York rap is better than down south
    2. Jayz is the best rapper alive
    1. Eminem is the goat

• murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumbest things i heard:

10. Birdman cant rap
    7. Rick Ross is garbage
    6. T.i. is a rat
    4. Gucci Mane is wack
    1. Eminem is the goat

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumbest things i heard:

10. Birdman cant rap
    7. Rick Ross is garbage
    6. T.i. is a rat
    4. Gucci Mane is wack
    1. Eminem is the goat

10. He can't.
    9. He does.
    8. Well... Naw, I think Game took that, so you got that.
    7. Sometimes... Sometimes
    6. Again, gonna have to agree with you here.
    5. Bald-faced lie!!
    4. Sometimes...
    3. Each side has it's fair share of wackness, so I gotta agree, that's a ? statement coming from anyone's lips.
    2. Bwahahahahahaha.
    1. He is one of the GOATs.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumbest things i heard:

10. Birdman cant rap
    7. Rick Ross is garbage
    6. T.i. is a rat
    4. Gucci Mane is wack
    1. Eminem is the goat

4,9,10 is true.
  • psychobutcher
    Options

Well...

Sooo what now.?

No.

LOL. oh ?

Comedy ? Gold

lol if I'm a Caucasian, then you literally have to be one of Game's stripper thongs with all this dickriding.

Ya'll mad as ? , crying in this thread.

Really? I didn't defend Game. I was calling Meek a hoe. Not the same.