Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    West and Dirk are two of the biggest ? in the NBA.

Especially West. Dude gave up millions on two separate contracts.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    For sure...some of us watch basketball, some of us just watch

You know what system the Cavs run?

LeBron teams always play the same

Bron got the ball, shooters spread all around

Since 03 now get off my ? , you said something wrong, I corrected you...beat it

Lol ? you asked who the last NBA champs were that relied on 2 players to score and create but claim you watch basketball

My ? you're done...read any article giving you the Thunder numbers and it'll support what I seen with my own eyes

Comparing Cleveland to OKC proves my point more you don't what you're talking about...bye ?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think KD improves their defense especially if he is utilized correctly. The way he finally stepped up in the WCF defensively I think he's more than capable of being an anchor.

Defense is about effort. Some players are better because of their natural gifts but if you try you will usually see results

With him Klay, Dray, Iggy and Steph playing help and passing lanes that lineup is a nightmare on both ends.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol t the idiots discussing cousins on the cavs kys
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Options
    Lebron don't need you if you not a garbage man or a shooter. Cousins would never work on the Cavs.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    For sure...some of us watch basketball, some of us just watch

You know what system the Cavs run?

LeBron teams always play the same

Bron got the ball, shooters spread all around

Since 03 now get off my ? , you said something wrong, I corrected you...beat it

Lol ? you asked who the last NBA champs were that relied on 2 players to score and create but claim you watch basketball

My ? you're done...read any article giving you the Thunder numbers and it'll support what I seen with my own eyes

Comparing Cleveland to OKC proves my point more you don't what you're talking about...bye ?

What does an article on Thunder numbers have to do with you not knowing what system we run and that we were the last champs to rely on 2 stars despite the fact you watch basketball, it's crazy you don't see the similarities between the teams
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    gztz6qo3busj.jpg
    qirxlv5pxdd0.jpg

Damn i thought this ? was funny especially that flip ? .......? hilarious
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These ? better not lose back to back finals
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    These ? better not lose back to back finals

It they don't win it would be the biggest failure in the history of sports

I'm a KD fan but I would be lying if I said I don't wanna see them lose in the finals
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

How is West a ? . He's already set for life. He's already a multimillionaire. His kids are already set and if he works his money right so are his grandkids. More than probably anyone on this site can say.

It ain't all about the money for some. Clearly he wants the feeling of winning a championship. Like hmmm EVERY player in the NBA.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    If im riley vampire lookn ass im calln wade bluff...matter fact im giving him 1 year 10 mill

I think that was their first offer.

Well it was said to be 2 yrs for $10M per.

But yeah, Wade looking crazy out here right now though. I wouldn't budge off the 2/$40M deal if I was Miami.

• Shizlansky
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »

How is West a ? . He's already set for life. He's already a multimillionaire. His kids are already set and if he works his money right so are his grandkids. More than probably anyone on this site can say.

It ain't all about the money for some. Clearly he wants the feeling of winning a championship. Like hmmm EVERY player in the NBA.

As a black man you can never have enough money

And just in 2014 he was saying he would never chase a ring. Dude gave up so many millions. I ain't talking 1, 2 or 3 I'm talking plenty millions.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    If im riley vampire lookn ass im calln wade bluff...matter fact im giving him 1 year 10 mill

Well it was 2 yrs for $10M per.

But yeah, Wade looking crazy out here right now though. I wouldn't budge off the 2/$40M deal if I was Miami.

That wasn't the first offer. Heat already went out and denied it
  • Shizlansky
    edited July 2016
    Options
    The heat should be in full rebuild mode.

Let Wade walk before he ? around and get y'all back in the playoffs with a 1st round exit and y'all miss out on a top draft pick
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And just in 2014 he was saying he would never chase a ring. Dude gave up so many millions. I ain't talking 1, 2 or 3 I'm talking plenty millions.

Point is, in REAL life.. he's good. You or me passing on millions is a lot different than some already with tens/hundreds of millions passing on millions.
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Point is, in REAL life.. he's good. You or me passing on millions is a lot different than some already with tens/hundreds of millions passing on millions.

Like I said. A black man could never have enough money.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Options
    David West has made around 90M for his career. He good. Money isn't everything to some people.

I'm sure if he wanted or needed the money he would've took it.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    d.green wrote: »

Well it was 2 yrs for $10M per.

That wasn't the first offer. Heat already went out and denied it

It probably wasn't an official offer. Maybe it was a feeler bewtween the Heat & the agent.
    That happens often in sports, so if its rejected the organization can say "we never offered the job to" or whatever it may be.

Whatever the initial offer was, it was deemed an insult by Wade.

This relationship has really soured and you know who is in the middle of it probably:

The Golden State Warriors, just a couple of baskets from back-to-back championships, sent Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green and Andre Iguodala to go get the NBA’s biggest free agent. A front office and team united, in public and private. The San Antonio Spurs entered Kevin Durant’s recruiting room with LaMarcus Aldridge, who could talk about how San Antonio’s stars put aside their egos and dollars to make a place for Aldridge a year ago. Management and stars working together, in public and private.

Heat legend Pat Riley? He didn’t merely walk into Durant’s recruitment without his biggest star. He did so without Wade’s cooperation in any way, not financially and not emotionally. Days before the meeting, the Wade camp leaked that Wade was unhappy with Miami’s initial lowball offer (an offer the Heat denies) and would entertain leaving in free agency. Never mind flying out to see Durant or being financially flexible with trust because his Larry Bird rights allow Miami to wink-wink golden parachute him years from now. Wade wouldn’t make so much as a public comment to lure Durant or call him or text him, either. This while vacationing with James overseas, no less.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/dan-le-batard/article87862542.html#storylink=cpy