Options

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was telling my ? a while back besides okc n Washington, Portland would make most sense for kd, not that he'd go but

leaving OKC for Washington or Portland would make zero ? sense... and obviously, Durant agrees because neither of these teams were granted meetings.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

ESPN throwing clues he's staying in OKC for the money. Homie gotta free them wings.

? playing for money moreover building a legacy making the NBA drowsy as ? .
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched that 30 for 30 Shaq and Penny last night and had tears in my eyes
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

ESPN throwing clues he's staying in OKC for the money. Homie gotta free them wings.

UHHHHHH ? you act like he staying on a team that isn't a contender
  • TheGOAT
    Options

KD has it made in OKC

They were 1 player away from going to the finals instead of Warriors.

Roberson isnt a quality starter for a championship squad. Upgrade him and they woulda won that series i think
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Paprika wrote: »
    The thing about Golden State getting KD and having to resign their players is, they have the bird rights to Curry, Klay and Draymond. They can sign a whole new bench, and then go over the cap to get these guys back for 4/5 years.

They're in win now mode and all of these guys are at a good age where by the time the contract is up they should have at least 3 more rings.

That's not how it works.

The warriors currently are capped out,in order to create cap space this summer to sign durant they would have to non tender barnes,ezeli making them unsrestricted fa's and then renounce the rights to every free agent on the roster which loses their bird rights in case they were gonna be resigned (speights,barbosa) etc cuz they have cap holds.THEN they would have 15 mil in cap space (cuz they still have jason thompson dead money on the books)after losing all of those players which aint enough you need at least 25-30 to sign durant unless he willingly takes a pay cut and with role players about to be getting 16-20 mil a year durant aint getting paid role player dough.Then they would have to trade bogut or igoudoula and have 26 mil in cap space to sign durant.So basically the warriors would be durant,klay,draymond,curry,livingston,igoudoula/bogut,? ,whoever they drafted this year and you have to use the mid level and vet min deals to get a 5 and a bench.That hypothetical team would not be better than the thunder with durant which is what I been saying

Do research doggie you have no clue what you're talking about.Not surprised who cosigned this ? post either

You're mixing in the facts--- GS would be the big 4 + Livingston, Iggy, the Vandy Center, +cheap labor- --with your opinion: that squad isn't better than OKC. Then callin yourself knowledgeable when ? dont agree with the opinion part.

Again, Im taking Curry, Durant, Klay, Draymond, Iggy, Livingston, rook, and scraps over ANY team in the league. ANY. Cavs, SA, OKC, whoever whenever 365/24/7.

There's only one basketball bruh. Ain't gonna be enough shots to go around without one of them ? feeling out of place. Most likely Klay would be the one.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The thing about Golden State getting KD and having to resign their players is, they have the bird rights to Curry, Klay and Draymond. They can sign a whole new bench, and then go over the cap to get these guys back for 4/5 years.

They're in win now mode and all of these guys are at a good age where by the time the contract is up they should have at least 3 more rings.

That's not how it works.

The warriors currently are capped out,in order to create cap space this summer to sign durant they would have to non tender barnes,ezeli making them unsrestricted fa's and then renounce the rights to every free agent on the roster which loses their bird rights in case they were gonna be resigned (speights,barbosa) etc cuz they have cap holds.THEN they would have 15 mil in cap space (cuz they still have jason thompson dead money on the books)after losing all of those players which aint enough you need at least 25-30 to sign durant unless he willingly takes a pay cut and with role players about to be getting 16-20 mil a year durant aint getting paid role player dough.Then they would have to trade bogut or igoudoula and have 26 mil in cap space to sign durant.So basically the warriors would be durant,klay,draymond,curry,livingston,igoudoula/bogut,? ,whoever they drafted this year and you have to use the mid level and vet min deals to get a 5 and a bench.That hypothetical team would not be better than the thunder with durant which is what I been saying

Do research doggie you have no clue what you're talking about.Not surprised who cosigned this ? post either

You're mixing in the facts--- GS would be the big 4 + Livingston, Iggy, the Vandy Center, +cheap labor- --with your opinion: that squad isn't better than OKC. Then callin yourself knowledgeable when ? dont agree with the opinion part.

Again, Im taking Curry, Durant, Klay, Draymond, Iggy, Livingston, rook, and scraps over ANY team in the league. ANY. Cavs, SA, OKC, whoever whenever 365/24/7.

There's only one basketball bruh. Ain't gonna be enough shots to go around without one of them ? feeling out of place. Most likely Klay would be the one.

Good curry can take less shots where he's not even planted and klay can shoot less shots that hit the middle of the backboard
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

KD has it made in OKC

Roberson isnt a quality starter for a championship squad. Upgrade him and they woulda won that series i think

a player? we had these dudes down 3-1, we wasnt short no damn one player. We was short one game. Simple as that. I agree about Roberson but I do think he can have a role. Id do what Ive been saying do for a long time even when we had Thabo and thats bring him off the bench when a guy gets hot or looks to be warming up. Whatever, use him at coach's discretion but you cant keep using a strategy that hasnt worked. Oladipo needs to start and we need to resign Waiters or get another guard.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's not how it works.

Meh gs offense wouldn't hurt them using another scorer I mean dam everyone on that team get shots then if they the seem to feed the hot man who ever it is
  • TheGOAT
    Options

KD has it made in OKC

a player? we had these dudes down 3-1, we wasnt short no damn one player. We was short one game. Simple as that. I agree about Roberson but I do think he can have a role. Id do what Ive been saying do for a long time even when we had Thabo and thats bring him off the bench when a guy gets hot or looks to be warming up. Whatever, use him at coach's discretion but you cant keep using a strategy that hasnt worked. Oladipo needs to start and we need to resign Waiters or get another guard.

Roberson was a liability on offense. Scared to shoot when he was wide open. Hes great on D but u cant win a chip with someone passing up wide open shots
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roberson was hitting shots blowing ppl away though one of those series lol
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

KD has it made in OKC

I didn't even think yall needed anyone, if KD didn't choke in game 6 this wouldn't be a convo
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Roberson was hitting shots blowing ppl away though one of those series lol

Not vs GS

He was scared to shoot
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    ? Defensive highlights

Yoooooooo
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

No surprises here at all imo he dead might cash out and not give a ? like bynum
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Miami needs to make that happen.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    No bosh no whiteside they ? ting on wade smh if I was wade I would bounce to the knicks for a 1 year 15mil deal
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options