21 Year Old Woman Pleads Guilty, Still Gets Life Without Parole For Killing Her Newborn

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't life considered 25 years? Or is that just Canada?

Depends on the state, but typically 20 to 25 years. They have the option to deny your parole as much as they want though i.e. Charles Manson.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She made s decision to give birth then ? it. She probably his the pregnancy from her sisters while telling dude she would handle it. She skipped abortion adoption and even abandonment. She threw the baby in the garbage after touching and holding her child. She tried to hide the evidence and planned on living her life. Why she didn't get death I do not know. This was a cold calculated murder
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Isn't life considered 25 years? Or is that just Canada?

Depends on the state, but typically 20 to 25 years. They have the option to deny your parole as much as they want though i.e. Charles Manson.

That explains this face

Emile-Weaver.jpg
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Late term is okay, murder upon birth is heinous..lol..ok.

Who's arguing abortion you sick ? ?
  • Kat
    Options
    I'm done here copper. If you can't grasp the point by reading my posts in the thread then that's on you.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So in the ? or out the ? THE PURGE is real when it comes to babies.
  • Copper
    Options
    I'm done here copper. If you can't grasp the point by reading my posts in the thread then that's on you.

An abortion argument shouldn't even be made in this thread
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is little difference between what this ? did and getting an abortion... it was just a matter of time and method the end result is the same... THE DEATH OF A HUMAN LIFE
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think about how long it took for the baby to die from asphyxiation
  • Kat
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

The only reason I brought it up is because of the sentence.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    this has nothing to do with abortion debates. she killed a baby by putting it in a plastic bag.

As I said, life without parole is too much time in my opinion, especially considering abortion can provide a grisly demise for an infant where they also end up in a plastic bag.

Save your hysterics.

Hold up..are you actually arguing that killing a new born baby is no different than getting an abortion? You can't be that dense

I didn't say that, if that's what you took from it then I could say the same for you.

Then why try to debate that the reaction to this vs. an abortion is making this outrage in anyway fake or overblown?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that's only if you're pro-choice... but if you're extreme pro-life, and feel abortion is murder...this is seen as the same thing...

i don't agree, but i see the correlation
  • Copper
    Options
    Taking someone off life support and smothering them with a pillow is kinda the same also...I mean there's a correlation
  • Dupac
    Options
    Taking someone off life support and smothering them with a pillow is kinda the same also...I mean there's a correlation

i mean sure if you wanna be a ? about it....
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

What's really the difference?

Late term abortions and taking someone off life support is legal (person dies either way).

Stuffing a baby you don't want in a trash bag and putting them outside and smothering a dying person both illegal (person dies either way).
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abortion is murder guys. Yall can flip it how yall want to tho.
  • Dupac
    edited June 2016
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Late term abortions and taking someone off life support is legal (person dies either way).

Stuffing a baby you don't want in a trash bag and putting them outside and smothering a dying person both illegal (person dies either way).

*edit
    perception and controlled environment
    babelipsss wrote: »
    The difference is that an abortion or taking someone off life support is a medical procedure that is performed by certified personnel. Stuffing a newborn in a garbage bag or suffocating someone with a pillow is an act of violence.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The difference is that an abortion or taking someone off life support is a medical procedure that is performed by certified personnel. Stuffing a newborn in a garbage bag or suffocating someone with a pillow is an act of violence.
  • Copper
    Options

perception and controlled enviorment

If I put a baby in a bag I'm in control of the environment
  • D. Morgan
    Options

perception and controlled enviorment

LLS @ the bold. Yall gotta do better than that
  • Dupac
    Options
    you guys obviously missed my edit.....

so quick to attack.....smh
  • D. Morgan
    Options

All person has to do is unplug the ? breathing machine. Don't take a certified person to do that. Now removing the tubes I can give you that.

Fact that yall really trying to distinguish between ? up acts that all take folks lives is just insane.

That ? this thread about should die a horrible painful death and her sentence is fine with me.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

Look up abortion pictures and tell me how that it achieved by a non violent action....

Lol
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    A tooth extraction is violent also ...
  • Dupac
    Options
    A tooth extraction is violent also ...

yes the ? it is!!!!!!