21 Year Old Woman Pleads Guilty, Still Gets Life Without Parole For Killing Her Newborn

Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    you guys obviously missed my edit.....

so quick to attack.....smh

LLS
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    The difference is that an abortion or taking someone off life support is a medical procedure that is performed by certified personnel. Stuffing a newborn in a garbage bag or suffocating someone with a pillow is an act of violence.

Commander obvious
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    The difference is that an abortion or taking someone off life support is a medical procedure that is performed by certified personnel. Stuffing a newborn in a garbage bag or suffocating someone with a pillow is an act of violence.

So stabbing a near term baby with a glorified clothes hanger and vacuuming the remains isn't an act of violence? Oh but it's in a controlled environment by a professional baby killer so we good.

Hang that ? ! Baby killer!
  • Kat
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

All person has to do is unplug the ? breathing machine. Don't take a certified person to do that. Now removing the tubes I can give you that.

Fact that yall really trying to distinguish between ? up acts that all take folks lives is just insane.

That ? this thread about should die a horrible painful death and her sentence is fine with me.

You're right, it is insane. It's insane that she's getting life without parole but it's damn near legal in several states.

Just as insane as dudes serving weed sentences while others have the freedom to smoke at their leisure.

Total insanity.
  • Copper
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I'm done here copper. .

FOH
  • D. Morgan
    Options

All person has to do is unplug the ? breathing machine. Don't take a certified person to do that. Now removing the tubes I can give you that.

Fact that yall really trying to distinguish between ? up acts that all take folks lives is just insane.

That ? this thread about should die a horrible painful death and her sentence is fine with me.

You're right, it is insane. It's insane that she's getting life without parole but it's damn near legal in several states.

Just as insane as dudes serving weed sentences while others have the freedom to smoke at their leisure.

Total insanity.

No its not that ? fair if she not going to die in the same manner.

The 2nd bold is what is insane.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    There is no way you can remove anything from a human body without some type of violence. Take the tooth extraction. You knock someone's tooth out, it's assault. The dentist removes it then it's a medical legal procedure.
  • Kat
    Options
    Reaching.

A tooth is not a living breathing human being.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The violence is always there no matter what the procedure.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    There is no way you can remove anything from a human body without some type of violence. Take the tooth extraction. You knock someone's tooth out, it's assault. The dentist removes it then it's a medical legal procedure.

abortion is removing a human body from a human body and ending it's life it is ? disgusting of you to compare abortion to the removal of a tooth wtf is wrong with you???
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

stupidity.gif

Learned something new today. Taking a ? is some type of violence

like you never took a violent ? ...

wait i gotta another one..

like you never threatened to beat the ? outta someone......
  • Copper
    Options
    She put a baby in a bag and got life.
    That's insane?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    That's insane?

naw hell naw, she deserves every bit of that time she's getting...i don't think anyone is arguing against that
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reaching.

A tooth is not a living breathing human being.

You mean baby teeth or adult teeth ?
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    That's insane?

naw hell naw, she deserves every bit of that time she's getting...i don't think anyone is arguing against that

That is exactly what some people arguing. That this baby murdering ? getting life without parole is too much time for what she did.

You agree that sentence is too much?
  • Kat
    Options
    That's insane?

With our current laws on legal baby killing, yes I feel it's a bit much.

Should she be punished? Yes. Life without parole? Nah.
  • Copper
    Options
    That's insane?

Kat is arguing that though.

Then what's the argument?

That women who get abortions should also get life?
  • Copper
    Options
    That's insane?
    Life without parole? Nah.

I'm done here kat
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Life without parole is way too much
  • Kat
    Options
    No you not.

That's insane?

Kat is arguing that though.

Then what's the argument?

That women who get abortions should also get life?

I mean why shouldn't they? If you abort your baby after the point it can live and breathe without your assistance, what makes you any better than this ? ?

Cause society has convinced you it's something besides killing a human being.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There really is nothing to debate about stuffing new borns into zip locks and heftys.

She can't even explain that story by putting a spin on it.

Like think about how that gonna sound when someone ask, "so what you in here for?"
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    If life without parole is too much for a ? who put her baby in a trash bag and set it outside.

Then no crime is worth a person getting life without parole.
  • Copper
    Options
    We can do these straw man arguments all day...

What about spouses who remove their wives/husbands feeding tubes when there is no irreparable brain damage?
  • Copper
    Options
    What about the executioners who have put innocent men to death? Or the judge that gave him the sentence?

Life sentences or nah?