American Military laughing stock of the world. "Pentagon ends ban on transgender troops in military"

Options

Comments

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not joining so I don't care
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait... Why the ? do yall care when

A: yall will never enlist

B: have zero national pride

C: too scared

So why does this concern you?

Thought yall didnt support the troops?

Exactly. Ain't never ever been in so why care. There always been ? in the military. And the military us the first always to change societal wrongs.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    The US spends $600b on military a year - outspending the next 5-10 Highest spenders combined.

You have no idea what you're talking about, no one cares about your social views when they call the president's red phone at 3am
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Who cares who fights the rich white man battles?

Because world war 3 will involve nuclear weapons and 1/4 of the worlds population is destined to die from that conflict. The biggest casualty of the conflict will be the total annihilation of America. Which will in turn allow the kingdom of the beast, headed by the antichrist, to rise to power because he will fill the void that the former super-power left vacant because of her destruction.

The antichrist will restore order out of the chaos by bringing peace! The Bible says that by peace the antichrist will destroy many!

Amen.

So the ? GI joes will either be destroyed or saved by JC himself (your words).

So what's the problem?

Problem with these doomsday scenario arguments is if you truly believe, its all gonna end in the same result.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My ? didn't you serve? You would've been cool taking orders from a he/she? I know I wouldn't. On top of the it's a distraction. What you do in your personal time is your business but when you put that uniform on you need to perform as a professional. PERIOD.

Since we letting trannies in now what's the cutoff? Might as well start letting people with face tats and ? in too. Might as well start letting handicap people in too. ? it!

Can they accomplish the mission?

That is all that should matter.

The mission.

Give a damn who got it done. Is it done?

Thats the problem with yall... You let religion and social stupidity supercede your indoctrination.

Idc about religion or the social aspect outside of the military. I'm saying that the ? ? is a distraction and not conducive to good order and discipline and you know damn well that it's not.

Dressing up like a woman (or a man) is a form of self expression and there's no room for that on official duty. Like I said, whatever they wanna do off duty is their prerogative but keep that ? in your personal life.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My ? didn't you serve? You would've been cool taking orders from a he/she? I know I wouldn't. On top of the it's a distraction. What you do in your personal time is your business but when you put that uniform on you need to perform as a professional. PERIOD.

Since we letting trannies in now what's the cutoff? Might as well start letting people with face tats and ? in too. Might as well start letting handicap people in too. ? it!

The mission.

Thats the problem with yall... You let religion and social stupidity supercede your indoctrination.

giphy.gif
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The mission.

Idc about religion or the social aspect outside of the military. I'm saying that the ? ? is a distraction and not conducive to good order and discipline and you know damn well that it's not.

Dressing up like a woman (or a man) is a form of self expression and there's no room for that on official duty. Like I said, whatever they wanna do off duty is their prerogative but keep that ? in your personal life.

You just described the social aspect.

I know. I said I didn't care about the social aspect OUTSIDE the military. Inside is a different story. If you're a civilian and wanna play dress up then do you but once you take that oath democracy no longer applies to you. This ain't a good look.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O yalll ? dead serious....? beats a draft
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We'll see how long you want to identify as a man soon as that PT test come around!
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

At some of yalls feelings being hurt by this. Especially talking about its going to make the military look bad.

FOH
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another thread where ? who never served, and even if they wanted to probably couldn't even pass a PT test or height and weight talk about ? they don't know.

? swear the military is completly combat Arms when it probably only makes up around 10 to 20% overall.

As far as governments laughing at America LOL people were saying the same ? about females until we had female soliders patroling Saudi Arabia and all they could do was ? and whine how they felt emasculated
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quick question.

Where did the assertion that Michelle Obama is transgendered come from?

Probably from some racist who spread the rumor around on internet forums.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pretty sure a ? can squeeze a trigger and get shot like anybody else... meh military industrial complex needs more bodies...
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

At some of yalls feelings being hurt by this. Especially talking about its going to make the military look bad.

FOH

right as if they dont look bad already
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

1. Already been in the service.
    2. My citizenship is in heaven, and from it I await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform my lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself. Amen.
    3. "The fear of man lays a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is safe." Proverbs 29:25
    4. Because it's another sign of the time. Read for understanding:
    "The warriors of Babylon have ceased fighting; they remain in their strongholds; their strength has failed; they have become women; her dwellings are on fire; her bars are broken." Jeremiah 51:30
    5. I love my fellow brothers and sisters that is why I am telling you what is to come and what will happen if you refuse to repent. Therefore if you trust in the LORD you will be saved from the wrath to come, but if you continue to stiffen your neck you will be left behind on the cloudy and dark day (if you even survive the Day of Sudden destruction). Amen

And FYI there will be 0% survival rate for anybody inside of America on the day of her annihilation. Amen.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    ? talkin about a distraction like they gon be out there with pink M-16s and rainbow BDUs.

I wonder how many of y'all complaining about this has ever actually served?

I think the real issue is when you hear "transgendered" or ? your feeble minds jump all the way to a Wesley Snipes "To Wong Fu" lookin mfer. You think in extremes like how racist white people who see your black ass as a wide nosed, big lipped, nappy headed, sex crazed gorilla.

That picture in the OP is ? hilarious, but would never happen. The uniform standards for the military are just that... Uniform. Very strict for both sexes. Trannies won't be able to put their own pizazz on their uniform just because they're trannies. They'll have to fall in line. None of their personal life stuff will come into play
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Who cares who fights the rich white man battles?

Because world war 3 will involve nuclear weapons and 1/4 of the worlds population is destined to die from that conflict. The biggest casualty of the conflict will be the total annihilation of America. Which will in turn allow the kingdom of the beast, headed by the antichrist, to rise to power because he will fill the void that the former super-power left vacant because of her destruction.

The antichrist will restore order out of the chaos by bringing peace! The Bible says that by peace the antichrist will destroy many!

Amen.

So the ? GI joes will either be destroyed or saved by JC himself (your words).

So what's the problem?

Problem with these doomsday scenario arguments is if you truly believe, its all gonna end in the same result.

1. Whosoever will call on the name of the LORD will be saved.
    2. But you want to make that decision now, before the day of sudden desruction comes.
    3. If you fail to accept Jesus Christ before World War 3 begins (the day of sudden destruction) you may not have the opportunity to repent because:

a. You may be part of the 1/4 of the human population that dies in the conflict (Guaranteed mortality if you are in America on that day.)
    b. If you survive the day of sudden destruction You will be left behind and will have to endure the most terrible time in human history.
    c. You must not accept the Mark of the Beast for it will doom your soul to hell
    d. If you deny the Mark of the Beast you will be hunted down and killed, but you will save your soul for eternity.

4. All the above scenarios can be avoided if you accept Jesus Christ today! For behold, today is the day of Salvation! Today if you will hear His voice and harden not your heart, He will receive you! You can be spared from the wrath to come! But you must turn to Him now! Accept Him as your Savior today!

Will you say Yes to the LORD today my friend?
  • The_Jackal
    Options

2. My citizenship is in heaven, and from it I await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform my lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself. Amen.
    3. "The fear of man lays a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is safe." Proverbs 29:25
    "The warriors of Babylon have ceased fighting; they remain in their strongholds; their strength has failed; they have become women; her dwellings are on fire; her bars are broken." Jeremiah 51:30
    5. I love my fellow brothers and sisters that is why I am telling you what is to come and what will happen if you refuse to repent. Therefore if you trust in the LORD you will be saved from the wrath to come, but if you continue to stiffen your neck you will be left behind on the cloudy and dark day (if you even survive the Day of Sudden destruction). Amen

And FYI there will be 0% survival rate for anybody inside of America on the day of her annihilation. Amen.

Deuteronomy 18:20

But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.’

False prophecies ass ? . Whatever happened to the bloodmoon theory? Lies pour from your tounge disguised as false concern.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »

But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.’

False prophecies ass ? . Whatever happened to the bloodmoon theory? Lies pour from your tounge disguised as false concern.

Right.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    If all you want to hear about is Rose blossoms and cherries your not going to find it over here. I have no visions of peace until after the Messiah Jesus returns! Until then wars and desolations are decreed! Do you Hear the ? of whips? The rumble of wheels! Horses’ hooves pound, and chariots clatter wildly! They come from a far country! Even the LORD to destroy the whole land! See the flashing swords and glittering spears as the charioteers charge past!
    There is a multitude of slain, and a great number of carcases; and there is none end of their corpses; they stumble upon their corpses! All this because the beautiful and faithless city, mistress of deadly charms, enticed the nations with her beauty. She taught them all her magic, enchanting people everywhere. Woe unto all those who are enticed by the mistress of witchcrafts who say the day is not near, nor shall destruction come to me! Woe unto those who see visions of peace, but there is no peace saith my ? unto the wicked! Yes, woe unto those who put far away the evil day and cause the seat of violence to come near! It shall be terrible for you for ? will famish your soul with everlasting destruction!

Amen.
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »

Right.

It's cool though homie we believe in the same ? so I know eventually you going have to answer for what is at best you being ignorantly unaware of your action, to at worse you being a straight up heretic. But keep proclaiming prophecies and what shall happen, and especially keep referencing America even though there is literally no biblical mentioning of America in anyway.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

1. Revelation only comes to those who humble themselves.
    2. Therefore my prayer for you is that you will ask the LORD to teach you and reveal His truth to you.
    3. Since you asked about the blood moons, here is some more meat for you to chew on:

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/547693/the-official-brexit-thread-how-could-brexit-affect-us-here-in-america/p11

"Study to shew thyself approved unto ? , a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." 2 timothy 2:15

Amen.
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RobCoLife wrote: »
    This ? think he Charles Xavier. Do something positve with that ? , like message me the Powerball numbers.

I'm just a voice crying in the wilderness my friend. Eternity is hanging in the balance and every soul that has ever lived will end up in 1 of 2 places forever! your destiny is worth far more than silver and gold that will
    perish. The greatest investment that you can make is for your soul to be saved from the wrath to come.

Do you know Him?

? do you know the Powerball numbers?