American Military laughing stock of the world. "Pentagon ends ban on transgender troops in military"

Options
12346»

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder if Jesus gonna stop by one of those other planets out there with life on it the way he's supposedly gonna do here

Nah. Only other life "out there" are spirit beings. Some of them are good and the rest of them are bad. But the Bible clearly tells us that there is no redemption for spirit beings aka angels. Read Hebrews chapter 1. Amen.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? talkin about a distraction like they gon be out there with pink M-16s and rainbow BDUs.

I wonder how many of y'all complaining about this has ever actually served?

I think the real issue is when you hear "transgendered" or ? your feeble minds jump all the way to a Wesley Snipes "To Wong Fu" lookin mfer. You think in extremes like how racist white people who see your black ass as a wide nosed, big lipped, nappy headed, sex crazed gorilla.

That picture in the OP is ? hilarious, but would never happen. The uniform standards for the military are just that... Uniform. Very strict for both sexes. Trannies won't be able to put their own pizazz on their uniform just because they're trannies. They'll have to fall in line. None of their personal life stuff will come into play

I said it was a distraction and I was active duty for 10 years. How long did you serve?

So you couldnt stop thinking about chicks with ? long enough to do your job, that sounds like a personal problem

I did 6 years in the USAF stationed at Ft. Lewis/McChord. It never crossed my mind once.

Aside from those 6 years I've spent my whole life in Los Angeles where apparently there is a large population of these people and I can't say I've knowingly seen a ? in person once. Only time I've ever seen them was on TV/internet.

I don't know what circles you ? run in that got y'all comin across all these trannies distracting you and interrupting your lives, but maybe you oughta remove yourself from those situations.

Also I find it funny that it's always the supposedly anti-? ? that stay making ? threads.

The fact that you were in the chair force automatically excludes you from this conversation. You probably never even deployed so of course you wouldn't know nothing about having to share close quarters with a trans. Be that you probably didn't deploy you also probably have never been involved in any time of real time events either. Of course you wouldn't understand.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imagine ISIS videos with a ? in it..