American Military laughing stock of the world. "Pentagon ends ban on transgender troops in military"

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RobCoLife wrote: »
    RobCoLife wrote: »
    This ? think he Charles Xavier. Do something positve with that ? , like message me the Powerball numbers.

I'm just a voice crying in the wilderness my friend. Eternity is hanging in the balance and every soul that has ever lived will end up in 1 of 2 places forever! your destiny is worth far more than silver and gold that will
    perish. The greatest investment that you can make is for your soul to be saved from the wrath to come.

Do you know Him?

? do you know the Powerball numbers?

No, but I know the Savior that will save your soul from eternal damnation! Yeshua Ha Mashiach is His name!

Do you know Him?
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven is doing Satan's work with this false prophet bs smh
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G ? people really b needing spirtual help an g ? u certainly give no hope
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven is doing Satan's work with this false prophet bs smh

These accusations come with the responsibility of speaking truth. Whenever Judgment is preached folks try there hardest to discredit the messenger, even going so far as to ? him in order to shut him up. But the truth will stand. Amen.

Judgment is at the doors. This is the generation of the end. History repeats itself, for just like ancient Israel tried to deny that judgment was coming by slandering the prophets of ? , throwing them in dungeons, and even slaying them; this generation also denies that judgment is coming and slanders the prophets of ? who declare truth.

Read about yourself in this passage and the answer that ? gives to you:

21Again a message came to me from the LORD: 22“Son of man, you’ve heard that proverb they quote in Israel: ‘Time passes, and prophecies come to nothing.’ 23Tell the people, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will put an end to this proverb, and you will soon stop quoting it.’ Now give them this new proverb to replace the old one: ‘The time has come for every prophecy to be fulfilled!’
    24“There will be no more false visions and flattering predictions in Israel. 25For I am the LORD! If I say it, it will happen. There will be no more delays, you rebels of Israel. I will fulfill my threat of destruction in your own lifetime. I, the Sovereign LORD, have spoken!”

26Then this message came to me from the LORD: 27“Son of man, the people of Israel are saying, ‘He’s talking about the distant future. His visions won’t come true for a long, long time.’ 28Therefore, tell them, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: No more delay! I will now do everything I have threatened. I, the Sovereign LORD, have spoken!’”
    Ezekiel 12:21-28

Well hath the prophet Ezekiel spoken of you! For the word of ? is living and active, it is sharper than any two edged sword! And it pierces to the heart and cuts to the soul! Breaking down walls of lies and crushing the hidden crevices of deceit that are being harbored in your ? . Amen.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your prophecies are false and wrong. You don't know when the end will come or which generation will be the last, even to make such a ridiculous claims just shows your overbearing misguidence.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited July 2016
    Options
    If you're this bad as a religious zealot I would've hated to see you during your coke binge days...you really have replaced one addiction with another
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo DoU?

Is literally every piece of news or rumor that you hear a sign of the end of the world?
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? talkin about a distraction like they gon be out there with pink M-16s and rainbow BDUs.

I wonder how many of y'all complaining about this has ever actually served?

I think the real issue is when you hear "transgendered" or ? your feeble minds jump all the way to a Wesley Snipes "To Wong Fu" lookin mfer. You think in extremes like how racist white people who see your black ass as a wide nosed, big lipped, nappy headed, sex crazed gorilla.

That picture in the OP is ? hilarious, but would never happen. The uniform standards for the military are just that... Uniform. Very strict for both sexes. Trannies won't be able to put their own pizazz on their uniform just because they're trannies. They'll have to fall in line. None of their personal life stuff will come into play

I said it was a distraction and I was active duty for 10 years. How long did you serve?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Your prophecies are false and wrong. You don't know when the end will come or which generation will be the last, even to make such a ridiculous claims just shows your overbearing misguidence.

May 14, 1948

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2016
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    If you're this bad as a religious zealot I would've hated to see you during your coke binge days...you really have replaced one addiction with another

I've been born again! Hallelujah! My life has done a complete 180! It's full steam ahead for Jesus Christ! There ain't no half stepping in Christ! You are either in or you are out! As hard as I went for the devil, i will go 100x harder for Christ!

It's the last days! Amen!
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Huey_C
    Options

I've been born again! Hallelujah! My life has done a complete 180! It's full steam ahead for Jesus Christ! There ain't no half stepping in Christ! You are either in or you are out! As hard as I went for the devil, i will go 100x harder for Christ!

False prophet, you still go hard for Satan
  • Huey_C
    Options
    ? talkin about a distraction like they gon be out there with pink M-16s and rainbow BDUs.

I think the real issue is when you hear "transgendered" or ? your feeble minds jump all the way to a Wesley Snipes "To Wong Fu" lookin mfer. You think in extremes like how racist white people who see your black ass as a wide nosed, big lipped, nappy headed, sex crazed gorilla.

That picture in the OP is ? hilarious, but would never happen. The uniform standards for the military are just that... Uniform. Very strict for both sexes. Trannies won't be able to put their own pizazz on their uniform just because they're trannies. They'll have to fall in line. None of their personal life stuff will come into play

I said it was a distraction and I was active duty for 10 years. How long did you serve?

They were a distraction for YOU? How?
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

See, I'm cool with this statement. But when ? start misapply scripts and pushing verifiably false theology concerning the end times I tune out.

It's not about just quoting verses. Remember, Even Satan quoted verses to Yeshua.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

So you couldnt stop thinking about chicks with ? long enough to do your job, that sounds like a personal problem

I did 6 years in the USAF stationed at Ft. Lewis/McChord. It never crossed my mind once.

Aside from those 6 years I've spent my whole life in Los Angeles where apparently there is a large population of these people and I can't say I've knowingly seen a ? in person once. Only time I've ever seen them was on TV/internet.

I don't know what circles you ? run in that got y'all comin across all these trannies distracting you and interrupting your lives, but maybe you oughta remove yourself from those situations.

Also I find it funny that it's always the supposedly anti-? ? that stay making ? threads.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Yo DoU?

Is literally every piece of news or rumor that you hear a sign of the end of the world?

If it lines up with scripture. Yes.

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

See, I'm cool with this statement. But when ? start misapply scripts and pushing verifiably false theology concerning the end times I tune out.

It's not about just quoting verses. Remember, Even Satan quoted verses to Yeshua.

You have to have thick skin to be a believer. When people preach that judgement is coming and give evidence for it based on the word of ? and the signs of the times people will not believe.

Now if people read their bible, they would understand this. So people not believing is the M.O. When it comes to these things.

Noah preached for 120 years and only had 7 believers!

Oh but people just skip over this verse:

"26Just as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27They were eating and drinking and marrying and being given in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all." Luke 17:26-27

rejection of the message is supposed to happen! This is how peolple are supposed to react! For it was written, so shall it be done!

But as for me and my house? Oh we will serve the LORD and find shelter on the day of trouble and wrath regardless if you believe what's coming or not. Amen.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

That's cool and all, but you should know that brow beating and trying to scare people won't ever work. Never has never will. All you're going to get is easily gullible people like the idiots who fell for the whole "World is ending on Oct 21" thing from a couple years ago
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

You have to have thick skin to be a believer. When people preach that judgement is coming and give evidence for it based on the word of ? and the signs of the times people will not believe.

Now if people read their bible, they would understand this. So people not believing is the M.O. When it comes to these things.

Oh but people just skip over this verse:

"26Just as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27They were eating and drinking and marrying and being given in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all." Luke 17:26-27

rejection of the message is supposed to happen! This is how peolple are supposed to react! For it was written, so shall it be done!

But as for me and my house? Oh we will serve the LORD and find shelter on the day of trouble and wrath regardless if you believe what's coming or not. Amen.
    Are you surrre that verse is about the 2nd coming? Or is it about another prophecy? Did it already take place?

When Yeshua comes (and this is complicated ) whether to judge the WORLD or just a society , we don't really know when it's going to happen....the biggest hint we have is that he will come when everyone least expect it and at a time when everthing seem to be going just fine --Now concerning the times and the seasons, brothers, you have no need to have anything written to you. For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.(1 Thess 5:1-3)

when u reference events in the world that show the wicked direction society is headed, it does reveal the truth of ? word in other ways, but it's not a revelation that Jesus is about to return

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still think trannies suffer from mental illness. A soldiers job is to ? and I'm not doubting trannies can be trained to do so. But I don't know... would their really be no ramifications from this? Inviting confusion like that into anything can be risky.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.