Chaos In Dallas

Options

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I woke up to this. El Centro aint nothing but a block from where JFK got shot. Hate my city gotta be associated with this now too.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I woke up to this. El Centro aint nothing but a block from where JFK got shot. Hate my city gotta be associated with this now too.

Stay safe an sound bruh
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We kept screaming "no justice, no peace" since the Trayvon Martin killing.

They didn't hear us though. I think black people have shown remarkable restraint, in the face of so much disregard for black life.

They kept poking the black bear with a ? -stick, can't be surprised when you eventually get the fangs.....
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    CracceR wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Yea, I'm starting to think this ? was a set up by the gov.

why?
    alot of ppl here said that the ? would/should happen one day.
    hell t.i. called for it
    so now you think its a set up?

Police dont negotiate with ?

so that's your sole reason to believe it's a set up, after decades of saying blaccs will/should fight bacc and ? cops?
    i mean of course police negotiate with blacks if they have to.
    im not saying nothing's a set up but you need a whole lot of better reasons than that

And you're gonna need better reasons than "blacks said they would fight back after 400 years of racism"

how many ppl on the i.c. said blacc "gangsters" shouldn't shoot each other they should ? cops and whites?

People say a lot of things online who are anonymous. This isn't really a litmus test on black people in America.

of course, but to say that no black person would do that and that it must be a conspiracy is silly.
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

They didn't hear us though. I think black people have shown remarkable restraint, in the face of so much disregard for black life.

They kept poking the black bear with a ? -stick, can't be surprised when you eventually get the fangs.....

You're taking the bait....
    What possible good could come for the cause... From this
    It's only going to bring more problems..
    I refuse to BELIEVE a group black people were so enraged and enbittered that they couldn't see the ramifications that will come from this...
    Just like the government
    Create a problem (? innocent black ppl)
    To only solve it for their greater vision and purposes
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Martial law coming

[img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13507227_10210333617952571_2739704462592260308_n.jpg?oh=6a56f7cf782963c45052a83afa073d02&oe=57EA54A2[/img]
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we still don't have a picture of the shooters??
  • 1CK1S
    Options
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

Smh. And the media was pointing this guy as a Suspect. Who is funding these media?
  • 1CK1S
    Options
    So 9/11 was an attack on police?!?!?

WpvBliA.png
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I refuse to BELIEVE a group black people were so enraged and enbittered that they couldn't see the ramifications that will come from this...
    Just like the government

The good that will come out of is, these pigs WILL respect me as a ? man. And they'll think twice before they "shoot first, and ask questions later."

This ? has to stop........By any means necessary.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

Just like the government

Bruh you still dont get it. You and I got reasons to not go CRAZY. But Hey we are

Not living in these areas
    Not got a familly member or close friend killed like this, policeman or citizen.

So its imo bold to judge hard people who are living this going crazy.

But no matter our opinion can we ALL AGREE THAT

The American police commit too much deadly mistakes and get away with it?

There are reforms and Action to be made in the law enforcment system?

Heavy WEAPONs like AR 15 are war ones and have nothing to do in a peacefull society?

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just like the government

The good that will come out of is, these pigs WILL respect me as a ? man. And they'll think twice before they "shoot first, and ask questions later."

This ? has to stop........By any means necessary.

you're a fool to believe this. all of us need to watch our backs. police now feel like targets and will be on high alert all across the country
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    edited July 2016
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »
    So we still don't have a picture of the shooters??

Bruh thats a media BLACKOUT around that topic. They are not black so they are thinking about how to handle it.

That case starts to stink. Problem is the speed of the social media wasnt expected. So we are all witnessing a case that stinks
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    So we have no names
    No criminal Profiles
    No cases like molestation or ? or murder etc

Yesterday we got reaaaaal quick the criminal record of that black guy that wasnt provided NEGOCIATION for his CD smuggling.