Latino gang members firebombed black residents to drive them out of Boyle Heights project, prosecuto

Options

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Abraxas wrote: »
    All this ? is real. And down played as ? in LA. ? out here really try to pretend like that vast majority of Mexicans (older but a smaller portion of younger) think we're less than dirt, just cu they got a few Mexican homies.

there's been race riots at many of the high schools in la, including one just 2 or 3 months ago... The guy from machete spoke at the parent teacher conference.

But the root of the issue is that there is a spills over of the prison politics of the Mexican mafia that controls to an extent the SUR13 Gangs, which then influences behaviors within schools, which is often racially segregated sharply like prisons, with school staff even enforcing that to an extent. I lived through the ? myself. Riots and everything

Them SUR13 ? do not like me wherever I go. I don't bang but I grew up with hella XIV members. Call them scraps and watch they eyes light up.

Calling a Sureno a scrap is like the most etherous thing ever to them.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yall saying i should nt go to East LA next month to get authentic street Mexican food....do i gotta bring the hammer with me? Blood In Blood Out is one of my favorite movies ever....

LA dudes quick question? are there like black members of those Hispanic gangs?
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yall saying i should nt go to East LA next month to get authentic street Mexican food....do i gotta bring the hammer with me? Blood In Blood Out is one of my favorite movies ever....

You don't need to go to east la to get authentic Mexican food, it's all over. Definitely go if you'd like, all we're saying is that isn't a good idea to LIVE where we're not wanted.

Yes there are black surenos, not many, but I knew of some. I have no idea what they do when they hit prison though, that would be an interesting thing to research.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    All this ? is real. And down played as ? in LA. ? out here really try to pretend like that vast majority of Mexicans (older but a smaller portion of younger) think we're less than dirt, just cu they got a few Mexican homies.

there's been race riots at many of the high schools in la, including one just 2 or 3 months ago... The guy from machete spoke at the parent teacher conference.

But the root of the issue is that there is a spills over of the prison politics of the Mexican mafia that controls to an extent the SUR13 Gangs, which then influences behaviors within schools, which is often racially segregated sharply like prisons, with school staff even enforcing that to an extent. I lived through the ? myself. Riots and everything

Idk bout you but I never experienced none of this in middle/high school and I went to school in the hood breh.

? happens everywhere, not just LA. There was two for each of the three years I was in middle school. High school the mexicans would just wave the flag then there would a small riot/brawl and the damn school officers would throw tear gas, mace you and what not wherever there was a gathering of people.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

Idk bout you but I never experienced none of this in middle/high school and I went to school in the hood breh.

You have a ?
    There's female gangmembers and I've been in fights with them. What's your point?

what school Pico??

we not gonna even get on u bein white and female..
    jus give me the schools in the hood u went to where blacks and mexicans got along..

Dorsey high
    Mexicans and blacks would bang on each other nh but it never escalated *shrug*
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You have a ?
    There's female gangmembers and I've been in fights with them. What's your point?

what school Pico??

jus give me the schools in the hood u went to where blacks and mexicans got along..

Dorsey high

Dorsey Dons huh??
    well thats right down the street from Crenshaw and theyve had more then there few.. also Blacks were a majority if i aint mistaken at Dorsey so nah Mexicans aint buckin..

but Inglewood.. Hawthorne.. Leuzinger.. Crenshaw and a few orhers.. oh yeh.. Washington and Gardena.. late 90s and 00s if u aint hear about the fighting seein it or partaking chances are yo ass was in the library doin yo homework..

amd thats cool.. but dont act like ? was sweet in LA back then.. in fact i think Hawthorne where i went jus had a riot last yr..
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks for explaining it to the IC. Everybody in So Cal already know this but the rest of the masses needed to know how the Mexican Mafia has had a big role in this from behind bars.

Good post
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    LA sure sounds great for blacks

articles about housing projects ran by mexican gangs, stories about high school fights and prison politics =/= the la experience. gangbangers, high school kids, jail ? , etc. are always gonna be fighting no matter what hood/city you're in. paisas are always gonna feel some type of way about ? , but they usually won't do much unless they outnumber you 500 to one.

get you a decent job, and an apartment on the westside, and you should be fine. hell, i lived in south pomona for a few years, and had no problems. it was ? & ratchet, and i met more than a few messicans who disliked black people, but it wasn't that much worse than being an outsider in any other hood. just ask any black person where not to go, and they'll let you know what's good, lol. ? on this site talk about socal like it's mf gta san andreas lmao it's not that serious if you're not affiliated, selling drugs, young af, having beef with hella people.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »

Thanks for explaining it to the IC. Everybody in So Cal already know this but the rest of the masses needed to know how the Mexican Mafia has had a big role in this from behind bars.

Good post

Pretty much, and they also need to know what's ahead by allowing illegals to stay and more to come over. Latin America countries are absolute messes. That's the ? they're bringing here.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You have a ?

what school Pico??

Dorsey high

Dorsey Dons huh??
    well thats right down the street from Crenshaw and theyve had more then there few.. also Blacks were a majority if i aint mistaken at Dorsey so nah Mexicans aint buckin..

but Inglewood.. Hawthorne.. Leuzinger.. Crenshaw and a few orhers.. oh yeh.. Washington and Gardena.. late 90s and 00s if u aint hear about the fighting seein it or partaking chances are yo ass was in the library doin yo homework..

amd thats cool.. but dont act like ? was sweet in LA back then.. in fact i think Hawthorne where i went jus had a riot last yr..

LMFAOOOOOO ? I ain't that old. We talkin bout different times.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a Mexican-American 3rd generation I get ashamed and angry when I read ? like this. I can't speak on Southern Cali because I have never been there but here in Fort Worth blacks and Mexicans get along with little 2 no drama. I'm 32 and my school was 50/50. Never was any issues when it came 2 blacks and mexicans. Sure there were fights, but none were racially motivated. Prolly over a ? or someone got ripped off a chronic sack. ? if anything I got into more drama with my own kind if anything. I just don't get it smfh
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

You don't need to go to east la to get authentic Mexican food, it's all over. Definitely go if you'd like, all we're saying is that isn't a good idea to LIVE where we're not wanted.

Yes there are black surenos, not many, but I knew of some. I have no idea what they do when they hit prison though, that would be an interesting thing to research.

Like American blacks??? Or darkskin latinos?

I'm asking cuz here u can always find ? sprinkled into Hispanic gangs trying to swe if its the sam everywhere...hell I almost got jumped by some Latin King's a few months back and the dude popping the most ? was a black Latin King in the midst of all these mexicans....@Abraxas
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Black folks should bounce from LA

Because everywhere else has been so inviting

California is a good place for blacks? I'd love to see this argument

yeh..
    and im ready to destroy that argument. lol

lol my bad i thought youw ere disagreeing with me
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mexicans aint racists...Racist people are racist.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So are all black people poor....Do all mexicans wear big hats....Do all white people talk like they nerds....I mean come on people.If a group of mexicans are racist now all mexicans are racist...People are way too emotional.You gotta blame individuals or else ya turn out like Adolf ? .
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never experienced it in school but you got to remember I went to the shaw. Dorsey is alittle different and so is Jefferson and the messicans are heavily populated around there. Same as any high school on the eastside.
  • Melqart
    edited July 2016
    Options
    As a Mexican-American 3rd generation I get ashamed and angry when I read ? like this. I can't speak on Southern Cali because I have never been there but here in Fort Worth blacks and Mexicans get along with little 2 no drama. I'm 32 and my school was 50/50. Never was any issues when it came 2 blacks and mexicans. Sure there were fights, but none were racially motivated. Prolly over a ? or someone got ripped off a chronic sack. ? if anything I got into more drama with my own kind if anything. I just don't get it smfh

Yea were in a strange situation here in LA because it's only like this in so cal specifically. Even In NorCal it's a lot like you depict
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Same here in Florida I know what's wrong with Mexicans in cali
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but...but they're our allies
    but...but blacks and browns should stick together
    lol
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MazterChef wrote: »
    but...but they're our allies
    but...but blacks and browns should stick together
    lol

alliances aint about smiling at eachother and patting each other on the back, alliances are about business

until we can do something tangible for others for the sake of exchange, well never have allies

yall be having life ? up
  • Melqart
    edited July 2016
    Options

I'm asking cuz here u can always find ? sprinkled into Hispanic gangs trying to swe if its the sam everywhere...hell I almost got jumped by some Latin King's a few months back and the dude popping the most ? was a black Latin King in the midst of all these mexicans....@Abraxas

Lol both. I've known black Hispanics, and non Hispanic blacks in sur gangs. That's not to say there's many, because there really isn't at all.

But yea the outliers always have something to prove so they'll be the most extra, like for example some black cops @Elzo69Renaissance

Since you're coming to LA I'll do you a favor... Look up my boy 3stakxs_kitchen on IG and cop something from him when you're here... He advertises for the day when he has something to cook but trust... You're in for a treat aesthetically and taste wise... One of the best black cooks in south central that's homegrown... Check him out
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Lol both. I've known black Hispanics, and non Hispanic blacks in sur gangs. That's not to say there's many, because there really isn't at all.

But yea the outliers always have something to prove so they'll be the most extra, like for example some black cops @Elzo69Renaissance

Since you're coming to LA I'll do you a favor... Look up my boy 3stakxs_kitchen on IG and cop something from him when you're here... He advertises for the day when he has something to cook but trust... You're in for a treat aesthetically and taste wise... One of the best black cooks in south central that's homegrown... Check him out

@Abraxas u talking bout those ex gang bangers turned cooks/chefs? If so they on my list to check out
  • Melqart
    Options

@Abraxas u talking bout those ex gang bangers turned cooks/chefs? If so they on my list to check out

Nah this one is home grown with no restaurant. I just linked a few pics in a spoiler in the post before this one.