Latino gang members firebombed black residents to drive them out of Boyle Heights project, prosecuto

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    So yall saying i should nt go to East LA next month to get authentic street Mexican food....do i gotta bring the hammer with me? Blood In Blood Out is one of my favorite movies ever....

LA dudes quick question? are there like black members of those Hispanic gangs?

You don't need to go to east la to get authentic Mexican food, it's all over. Definitely go if you'd like, all we're saying is that isn't a good idea to LIVE where we're not wanted.

Yes there are black surenos, not many, but I knew of some. I have no idea what they do when they hit prison though, that would be an interesting thing to research.

Like American blacks??? Or darkskin latinos?

I'm asking cuz here u can always find ? sprinkled into Hispanic gangs trying to swe if its the sam everywhere...hell I almost got jumped by some Latin King's a few months back and the dude popping the most ? was a black Latin King in the midst of all these mexicans....@Abraxas

Lol both. I've known black Hispanics, and non Hispanic blacks in sur gangs. That's not to say there's many, because there really isn't at all.

But yea the outliers always have something to prove so they'll be the most extra, like for example some black cops @Elzo69Renaissance

Since you're coming to LA I'll do you a favor... Look up my boy 3stakxs_kitchen on IG and cop something from him when you're here... He advertises for the day when he has something to cook but trust... You're in for a treat aesthetically and taste wise... One of the best black cooks in south central that's homegrown... Check him out

@Abraxas u talking bout those ex gang bangers turned cooks/chefs? If so they on my list to check out

Nah this one is home grown with no restaurant. I just linked a few pics in a spoiler in the post before this one.

Aite I'm W the ? ....definitely putting that on a schedule
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's a sample... ? is goat

Man that looks hella good.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

Tastes as good as it looks brotha.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So you said some dude made those, not even from a restaurant? That's what's up.
  • Melqart
    Options

So you said some dude made those, not even from a restaurant? That's what's up.

Yes man, black excellence. My homie who used to be on the Cosby show put me on not too long ago
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember I had to go pick up my lil cousin from the race riot at Jefferson High some years back. And LA was hot when the F13s was smashing them ? from cheese toast(east coast crips) back in like 04-05. Other than that it ain't been to bad where I'm at besides the basic ?

When I was in high school tho we used to run around screaming "? el unico!!!" (Some hole in the wall Mexican food place off gage) while we beat up Mexicans and ? all the curly haired thick Mexican ?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    All this ? is real. And down played as ? in LA. ? out here really try to pretend like that vast majority of Mexicans (older but a smaller portion of younger) think we're less than dirt, just cu they got a few Mexican homies.

there's been race riots at many of the high schools in la, including one just 2 or 3 months ago... The guy from machete spoke at the parent teacher conference.

But the root of the issue is that there is a spills over of the prison politics of the Mexican mafia that controls to an extent the SUR13 Gangs, which then influences behaviors within schools, which is often racially segregated sharply like prisons, with school staff even enforcing that to an extent. I lived through the ? myself. Riots and everything

Idk bout you but I never experienced none of this in middle/high school and I went to school in the hood breh.

You have a ?
    There's female gangmembers and I've been in fights with them. What's your point?
    All this ? is real. And down played as ? in LA. ? out here really try to pretend like that vast majority of Mexicans (older but a smaller portion of younger) think we're less than dirt, just cu they got a few Mexican homies.

there's been race riots at many of the high schools in la, including one just 2 or 3 months ago... The guy from machete spoke at the parent teacher conference.

But the root of the issue is that there is a spills over of the prison politics of the Mexican mafia that controls to an extent the SUR13 Gangs, which then influences behaviors within schools, which is often racially segregated sharply like prisons, with school staff even enforcing that to an extent. I lived through the ? myself. Riots and everything

Idk bout you but I never experienced none of this in middle/high school and I went to school in the hood breh.

what school Pico??

we not gonna even get on u bein white and female..
    jus give me the schools in the hood u went to where blacks and mexicans got along..

Dorsey high
    Mexicans and blacks would bang on each other nh but it never escalated *shrug*

It means you did not face as much violence because on average women are a lot less violent and men are usually the ones that are the targets of violence not women. Your ? and your light skin tone GIVES you a certain level of protection in certain situations in other situations.... ? , but that's another conversation.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When i posted this vid a little while back fools were downplaying it.

https://youtu.be/8unGH7S0A8w
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    When i posted this vid a little while back fools were downplaying it.

https://youtu.be/8unGH7S0A8w

Because the media overplayed it like it was all out war. It was pretty bad in small pockets but overall I can't name any of my homies who got laid out by Mexicans.

It was mostly fists. One time a SUV full of G13s pulled up on me and my relly and pressed but they just did a bunch of wolfin, cocked they guns and got on they wasn't wide scale smashin on ? . I swear to ?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You have a ?
    There's female gangmembers and I've been in fights with them. What's your point?

what school Pico??

we not gonna even get on u bein white and female..
    jus give me the schools in the hood u went to where blacks and mexicans got along..

Dorsey high
    Mexicans and blacks would bang on each other nh but it never escalated *shrug*

It means you did not face as much violence because on average women are a lot less violent and men are usually the ones that are the targets of violence not women. Your ? and your light skin tone GIVES you a certain level of protection in certain situations in other situations.... ? , but that's another conversation.

I 100% agree you.
  • Melqart
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I remember I had to go pick up my lil cousin from the race riot at Jefferson High some years back. And LA was hot when the F13s was smashing them ? from cheese toast(east coast crips) back in like 04-05. Other than that it ain't been to bad where I'm at besides the basic ?

When I was in high school tho we used to run around screaming "? el unico!!!" (Some hole in the wall Mexican food place off gage) while we beat up Mexicans and ? all the curly haired thick Mexican ?

I have a lot of friends from 69 east coast... I used to work at the facility on gage and s central...you wouldn't believe how many Florencias were too shook to walk up s central ave to take the bus so to dodge the east coasts they'd hop the fence like some ? .... ? happened all the time...

But yea that's one of the worst black vs Mexican gang wars for sure... Another ones is MOB piru vs Tflats...
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mannnnn it took everything in me not to punch on this ? claimin eastcoast out in AZ last weekend..

me growin up runnin the streets wit the Mains and my lil cousin who jus got out and wasnt wven suppose to be out of the state of Cali from grape ? was talkin ? to white ? in a pizza parlor and the white ? started goin the ? off.. i proceeded to try an ? the ? out and this ? go try and tell me it wasnt none of my business..

mind u its him and his 3 homies who aint sayin ? but lookin goofy and me and my ? inside and my cousin and 2 other ? outside all wit the business.. ? start pullin that "im from LA" ? then i showed him my ID which still says 111th Los Angeles.. told him i grew up in the 100s but dont get it ? up im an EastSide ? ..

i left it at that cause had i fully banged on the ? and he said some slick ? i wouldve fired on his ass and the whole point of me even interjectin was cause had them white ? ran to the police who was everywhere and pointed in that pizza spot they wouldve had us all hemmed up and my cousin in jail..

but yeh.. long story short we use to beat up on the East Coast ? . lol
  • Melqart
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yea east coast has a bad rap not even gon lie... I had another friend from main street mafia and another from east coast 76 I grew up with... We all clicked up with in high school regardless of affiliation to fight off those racist ass Mexicans during the days of the riots I mentioned earlier...

So any way Their hoods beef started to get bad during that time and the Main Street mafia homie used to punk the ? outta the east coast dude smmfh
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    East coast? Like New Yorkers?
  • Melqart
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

There's a hood out here called the east coast crips. They're deep as ? and span across south LA. From 1st to 190. They're one of the oldest hoods but I forgot why they call themselves east coast. Probably cuz a cat from y'all side started it or some ?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea east coast has a bad rap not even gon lie... I had another friend from main street mafia and another from east coast 76 I grew up with... We all clicked up with in high school regardless of affiliation to fight off those racist ass Mexicans during the days of the riots I mentioned earlier...

So any way Their hoods beef started to get bad during that time and the Main Street mafia homie used to punk the ? outta the east coast dude smmfh

yeh.. i got two restin in peace from 98 and one still breathin an OG but i aint go name drop..
    but we use to give them ? the blues..

when that ? said that ? i almost had a flashback! lol
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    ? crazy man, I remember the 1st time I visited LA to visit my brother who grew up there, my mom was scared as ? :joy: think it was around '93 I had just started to get into rap music and hearin about the riots, bloods/crips etc...He grew up in the W Covina/Pomona area so idk how tough he had it but he told me a few stories about gettin into it with the Mexicans but hes a big dude and hung out with the jocks so he said nobody ? with him for the most part. He ended up marrying a full blown Mexican some 15 yrs later lol

I love visiting tho, theyre in Arcadia now zzzzz and I gotta patna in a small good part of Compton. Only problems ive ever had is trying to get into a place with yalls weird ass dress codes lol be back out there in a couple weeks.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mexicans aint racists...Racist people are racist.

slept on post
  • Melqart
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    ? crazy man, I remember the 1st time I visited LA to visit my brother who grew up there, my mom was scared as ? :joy: think it was around '93 I had just started to get into rap music and hearin about the riots, bloods/crips etc...He grew up in the W Covina/Pomona area so idk how tough he had it but he told me a few stories about gettin into it with the Mexicans but hes a big dude and hung out with the jocks so he said nobody ? with him for the most part. He ended up marrying a full blown Mexican some 15 yrs later lol

I love visiting tho, theyre in Arcadia now zzzzz and I gotta patna in a small good part of Compton. Only problems ive ever had is trying to get into a place with yalls weird ass dress codes lol be back out there in a couple weeks.

Things have relaxed quite a bit so u should be straight tho. As a precaution I'd say no colored laces and no chucks still tho.... Other than that u straight. Yea your mom had reason to be worried back then. 92 was the bloodiest year n LA period... ? gone down steady since then...

But back then according to the old heads u couldn't go down many streets cuz you'd get banged on and jumped quick... Back then everybody used to chill out in the streets and post on the curb n ? .... Since the legal injunctions and 3 strikes popped off you don't see that as much any more... But when I go thru the 60's I still see em on the block deep n all blue despite being able to be charged and put in jail JUST for that...

The injunctions are low key unconstitutional imo but nobody is going to fight for the rights of gangmembers if they don't have to smmfh
  • Inglewood_B
    Options

I have a lot of friends from 69 east coast... I used to work at the facility on gage and s central...you wouldn't believe how many Florencias were too shook to walk up s central ave to take the bus so to dodge the east coasts they'd hop the fence like some ? .... ? happened all the time...

But yea that's one of the worst black vs Mexican gang wars for sure... Another ones is MOB piru vs Tflats...

I had to stay with an aunt for a lil bit off 61st and main we was gettin into it with the 62 ecc so at the time I I was like ? 'em I hope the F13s knock all they heads off lol

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

There's a hood out here called the east coast crips. They're deep as ? and span across south LA. From 1st to 190. They're one of the oldest hoods but I forgot why they call themselves east coast. Probably cuz a cat from y'all side started it or some ?

Smh lol

y'all something else out there
  • Inglewood_B
    Options

Things have relaxed quite a bit so u should be straight tho. As a precaution I'd say no colored laces and no chucks still tho.... Other than that u straight. Yea your mom had reason to be worried back then. 92 was the bloodiest year n LA period... ? gone down steady since then...

But back then according to the old heads u couldn't go down many streets cuz you'd get banged on and jumped quick... Back then everybody used to chill out in the streets and post on the curb n ? .... Since the legal injunctions and 3 strikes popped off you don't see that as much any more... But when I go they the 60's I still see em on the block deep n all blue despite being able to be charged and put in jail JUST for that...

The injunctions are low key unconstitutional imo but nobody is going to fight for the rights of gangmembers of they don't have to smmfh

I was still young AF back then but I remember goin to Gmom house when we had our lil family functions in Compton over on Stockwell and whenever they started shootin outside we just got down and the ground and crawled around for the next 15 minutes or so. ? didn't even break conversation, still crackin jokes and ? . It was just protocol. That ? was normal lol

Thinking back on it now that was grimey AF tho hahaha
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But back then according to the old heads u couldn't go down many streets cuz you'd get banged on and jumped quick... Back then everybody used to chill out in the streets and post on the curb n ? .... Since the legal injunctions and 3 strikes popped off you don't see that as much any more... But when I go they the 60's I still see em on the block deep n all blue despite being able to be charged and put in jail JUST for that...

The injunctions are low key unconstitutional imo but nobody is going to fight for the rights of gangmembers of they don't have to smmfh

Maaaan I would never do no dumb ? like that lol I've been back a few times since the 2000s so I know it's pretty chill but this the ? that tripped me out. I went in '05 I think it was, few of us headed out to that pier in Long Beach to go have some drinks at that bar on top of the Bubba Gump store. I was still on my "Hip Hop gear" mentality so I had on this white Nike MJ shirt that said "I Am Legend" or some ? , they told me I couldn't wear it cause it had a red team jersey on it, I was like wtf this is a bar, not a club, not a lounge, a bar, man I was heated lol had to hit Bubba Gump up for a souvenir shirt to rock the whole night :joy:
    8140b0qq4ugj.jpg

Haha haha ohhhhh ? .

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah that So Cal Black Vs. Brown ? crazy.

I don't really ? with Mexicans in Vegas because I'm not sure if they politics spilled over this way.

But when I go home this Tuesday I'm finna most def ? with Norteno homies.