Latino gang members firebombed black residents to drive them out of Boyle Heights project, prosecuto

Options
123457»

Comments

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Black folks still fleeing Cali tho

Black folks gettin money and moving to places where things are cheaper. My pops sold the 3 bedroom house we grew up in and with that same money had a house built from scratch in Sugarland, Texas. 6 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 stories.

Cali expensive AF ? is just starting to smarten up

You ? weird, y'all want that myth to be true so bad
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    Y'all making a man that is going to LA on vacation nervous. Got me checking google maps and ? to see where the ? I'm staying and making sure I bring no colored cloths.

i was just out there, and i gotta say i love cali and LA now.

My main goal is leaving DC with this salary to live out there
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    A wise man once said "Cali, great place to visit"
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Black folks gettin money and moving to places where things are cheaper. My pops sold the 3 bedroom house we grew up in and with that same money had a house built from scratch in Sugarland, Texas. 6 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 stories.

Trill ? . I got a homie I went to school with that's from the bay talmbout moving down south. I tell him just like I tell everyone else...there's opportunity down here, the lands cheap, housing reasonably priced, and the cost of living isn't bad at all. I'm fixin to move me and my gal to a nice sized 5 bedroom home here in ATL and I'm not paying more than 300K. We were looking at similar sized houses in the DMV area, and they were in the 1 million dollar range.

Your pops is moving out to Texas...that's what's up. My plan later on in life is to move out that way, buy a nice size range style home with a lot of land, and sip on lemonade with my ole lady on the porch. Gotta get this bread first tho.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    Those latino street gangsters stay punking the blk ppl out in Cali it seems. Correct me if I' m wrong.

This ? has been corrected numerous times in this thread and all the other threads made by you out of state ?

Good to hear.

Iono want that ? to be true, either.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its funny cause in Chicago we have the 3rd or 4th largest mexican population and more gangs then LA, but there ain't no racial tension. There is some but its really small. You could dead ass run in to a Latin King neighborhood and have it be 85 percent black. The mobs up North mixed up, you could be banging with mexicans, ricans, whites, blacks, asians, assryians no lie
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What if these ? are kidnaped an being extorted or some tupac hatian Jack ? an they just scared to tell us...like Mexicans watching they computers...we got a think of everything... :/
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

That man was murdered in Cali

:joy: at the LA ? laughin at this post, yall ain't ? .
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

aye bruh..
    his bad..

iunno who told that ? ? was sweet..

altho i think it was a setup..
    but say it wasnt.. ? wasnt go let that ride..
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

What myth ? Yall moving back to the south or the desert

And folks from the Bay getting gentrified real quick
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

aye bruh..
    his bad..

iunno who told that ? ? was sweet..

altho i think it was a setup..
    but say it wasnt.. ? wasnt go let that ride..

I blame lapd
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The myth that these Mexicans is super gangbangin gods chasin ? outta Cali and we runnin for our lives out here. I'm still lookin over my shoulder for ? and 1X and my baby mama before I'm worried about the eses

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

Lol can't be mad at this. Its true. Alot of my people moved to Atlanta or Houston (or another part of Texas. I myself moved to Las Vegas. The ones who don't move out of California moved to either Stockton or Sacramento. Bay Area natives are most definitely being pushed out. My home town used to be a little comfortable ghetto ass town. Now the ? a suburb where you'll get pulled over if your music is too loud.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Lol can't be mad at this. Its true. Alot of my people moved to Atlanta or Houston (or another part of Texas. I myself moved to Las Vegas. The ones who don't move out of California moved to either Stockton or Sacramento. Bay Area natives are most definitely being pushed out. My home town used to be a little comfortable ghetto ass town. Now the ? a suburb where you'll get pulled over if your music is too loud.

Same on the east coast. Folks from NY/NJmoving to PA, the Carolinas, Florida Geotgia heavy . DC folks I assume move to Maryland or VA
    Difference here is the northeast still gets black immigration and still attracts black professionals
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

yeh thats me.. i moved to Vegas..
    but thats only cause i saw the money in it..

the other ? came secondary.. but i aint go lie.. for NV to be an open carry state it feels ? good to not have to carry..

i aint rolled wit a pistol in yrs..