Miami Police Shoot Caretaker of Autistic Man...Caught On Video

Options

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Twitter posts not showing up on here today?

If they are deleted they won't show here
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    That voting ? don't matter if you're still practicing a system of white supremacy. We got black cops on the force and ? still getting shot and harassed. We got black judges and DA's and these murdering race soldiers are still getting off. We've been voting since the 60's and we still going thru the same ? .

Voting absolutely matters, because otherwise you get a shill like Rahm Emmanuel who will hide evidence from the public and face no political consequences. The problem is we vote frivilously

Yeah, voting in this system has also gotten us Judge Barry Williams, and D.A. Ken Thompson.

Can't y'all see that it is the system more than it is the players of the game.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Luckily he alive he about to get PAID
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Luckily he alive he about to get PAID

This is Florida...

• bgoat
    edited July 2016
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    this is the exact issue everyone's been trying to highlight; black people, mainly black men, are being shot at when they are visably unarmed and are absolutely no threat & that police have extremely poor training and are scared to do their jobs properly, so they shoot first

w social media and camera phones, their years of excuses & racism have been exposed

This has nothing to do with training or being scared, these shootings/lynchings aren't accidental(that's when you need training).

White supremacist have infiltrated PD across Amerikkka.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What about black on black crime
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Where were Charles Kinsey's parents?

Charles Kinsey should've had a job?

He should've respected the officer?

All arguments you can't use...

But “we don't know what happened after the video stopped". “the video doesn't tell the whole story"

.....Are still in play

You're forgetting one

What about black on black crime
  • bgoat
    Options
    Miami PD training

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/01/15/miami-police-target-practice-mug-shots-blacks/21834491/

635569532134503978-mugshots.JPG
    North Miami Beach police are facing criticism for using mug shots of black suspects for target practice.

One of the six bullet-riddled faces was the brother of a Florida National Guard sergeant, who was shocked when she arrived at the gun range after police snipers last month, according to WTVJ-TV. Her brother had served four years in prison for a fatal drag race as a teenager, but turned his life around after his release in 2004.

North Miami Beach Police J. Scott Dennis defended his sniper team, which he said includes minority officers. No policies were violated, no racial profiling was involved and none of the officers would be disciplined, he said.

He acknowledged, however, that they could have used better judgment, because one target -- Woody Deant -- had been arrested by his department and "would be someone that was on the streets of North Miami Beach."

Dennis told the NBC station that photographic targets were "vital for ? recognition drills," and they would continue to be used after the department expands its inventory of images, which also includes white and Latino faces. But his officers won't use booking photos of suspects arrested by North Miami police, and they will be instructed to remove their targets when they're done at the Medley Firearms Training Center.

Several federal and state law enforcement agencies and five local police departments disputed Dennis' claim that use of human faces for target shooting is commonplace, the station said. All use only commercial targets.

Deant's sister, Valerie, said she "cried a couple of times" when she saw her brother's 18-year-old face with bullet holes through his forehead and right eye.

Woody Deant was "speechless" and outraged.

"I'm not even living that life according to how they portrayed me as," he said. "I'm a father. I'm a husband. I'm a career man."

The Deants also wonder why officers would shoot at faces of African Americans at a time when relations with police are strained over the shooting deaths of unarmed black men.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol...? said he should've had both feet in the air

lol3.gif

I can see his lawyer saying “the video doesn't show but suspect crab kicked at him"
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? the ? . I'm glad that dude survived to tell his story. This would have been something that would have even ? me off if he died.
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't rush to judgment, wait for 3 different agencies to figure how this pig is justified, never acknowledge he might be wrong.......

The very next cop to get shot, they'll be calling blm terrorists before he even hits the ground.

Smh
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is crazy, I work in this field and work with some residents who go awol....I always tell my managers to be careful when accepting residents who are at risk for going awol that ? gone bite em in the ass

Got one resident(black) now who has broken into 2 houses and destroyed them, both times the owner(white) wasn't home, he's been pretty lucky
  • emanuel08
    emanuel08 Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Kinsey's attorney, Hilton Napoleon, told Local 10 News that the officer gave no reason for the shooting.

"My client asked the police, 'Why did he shoot me?' And the officer said, 'I don't know,'" Napoleon said.

'' Kinsey's attorney, Hilton Napoleon, told Local 10 News that the officer gave no reason for the shooting. ''

"My client asked the police, 'Why did he shoot me?' And the officer said, 'I don't know,'" Napoleon said. ''

lol these cops are really trollin at this point smh

• emanuel08
    emanuel08 Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if he doesn't know why he shot him then he needs to be let go. what kind of idiots do they have on the force?