A Mom goes live on her 16yo daughter's Facebook & gets medieval on her for thottin around on Da Book

Options

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't really think of a time when I'd ever agree with a parent putting ? like this out for public consumption.

There's literally no scenario where it does new good than harm, in my opinion.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    momma got a fatty. Since she like beating, she can ? beat this ? .
  • D0wn
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Trash parenting.. how you gonna discipline a young hoe wearing ? shorts???

? ,she's in her house, in da summer time, the ? she suppose to be wearing? a Jesus robe?
  • D0wn
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    That was entirely excessive. The only thing the mother was thinking about was her own ego. Even if the girls was being a ? , the failures of parenting had been happening long before the moment that set the mom off.

cops are killing kids her age on camera, miss me with that excessive ? ..
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I ain't no parent, but that ? looked like it stopped being about discipline real quick. That mother got issues.
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    ... SO A MOTHER CANT WALK AROUND THE HOUSE IN ? SHORTS?!?!

GUESS YALL WEAR THREE PIECE SUITS WHILE YALL IN THE COMFORT OF YALL HOME..

If she's a trashy ? that wants to raise a trashy daughter, she can wear ? shorts all she want.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dro sucked my mama breast when till he was 10

FIXED
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    I ain't no parent, but that ? looked like it stopped being about discipline real quick. That mother got issues.

If she's a trashy ? that wants to raise a trashy daughter, she can wear ? shorts all she want.

AIIGHT BRUH... SO I GUESS DUDES DONT WALK AROUND THE HOUSE IN THEY DRAWZ EITHER
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who cares if she's wearing ? shorts??? in her own ? house seeing your mother in ? shorts is no problem unless you are already a ? degenerate. you guys never went to the beach with female family members???
  • kzzl
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

then perhaps you should shut the ? up

You in Louisiana?
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Hmm, I wonder where the daughter learned to behave and dress in that manner. Definitely can't be from her ratchet looking and acting mama who most likely had her out of wedlock as a teen-ager /s. See no dad around, got the other kids filming it, smh, this ? is all a mess. People can't do ? now a days without putting every thing on social media, just a generation of reading attention ?

Yes the mother is/was also a thot....

That's why she is trying to subvert the ? -like behavior.....

Before it's too late....

• kzzl
    Options

AIIGHT BRUH... SO I GUESS DUDES DONT WALK AROUND THE HOUSE IN THEY DRAWZ EITHER

Does that really sound far fetched? So ? was out here walking around they folks in they underwear? We never played that ? while I was coming up. ? was a huge sign of disrespect.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? move airing ? that's supposed to be private on the internet. Now if this ? start circulating around the internet her mama got to worry about catching a charge & them ppl taking her kid. All because it was on tape.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can punch your sons like that but i don't co-sign doing it to your daughters
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    Kai wrote: »
    Hmm, I wonder where the daughter learned to behave and dress in that manner. Definitely can't be from her ratchet looking and acting mama who most likely had her out of wedlock as a teen-ager /s. See no dad around, got the other kids filming it, smh, this ? is all a mess. People can't do ? now a days without putting every thing on social media, just a generation of reading attention ?

Yes the mother is/was also a thot....

That's why she is trying to subvert the ? -like behavior.....

Before it's too late....

It's too late it seem like, and children learn from example, how much ratchet behaviour do you think that young girl had witnessed? All that do as I say not as I do ? doesn't fly with kids, they see thru that ?
  • kzzl
    Options

then perhaps you should shut the ? up

You in Louisiana?

HELL ? NO... and from what i know ? from louisiana don't want to be from lousisiana

Shows you don't know much as usual.

What I do know is that only coward ? disrespect folks from behind a computer screen.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She did what she felt was needed embarrassing her on facebook and in front of any of her friends who may have watched it she'll think twice next time