A Mom goes live on her 16yo daughter's Facebook & gets medieval on her for thottin around on Da Book

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm w it...u cant tell a person how to raise their kids
  • dee.i.pee
    dee.i.pee Members Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a feeling there were multiple warnings about her thotish behavior,she caught a few jabs from low grades too,also saw a uppercut for disrespecting her sister
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mommas outfit isn't helping her case. The whole world now nows why the daughter acts and dresses like this smh. Now if someone calls the cops she's getting hit with a charge smh.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    I ain't no parent, but that ? looked like it stopped being about discipline real quick. That mother got issues.
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    ... SO A MOTHER CANT WALK AROUND THE HOUSE IN ? SHORTS?!?!

GUESS YALL WEAR THREE PIECE SUITS WHILE YALL IN THE COMFORT OF YALL HOME..

If she's a trashy ? that wants to raise a trashy daughter, she can wear ? shorts all she want.

then perhaps you should shut the ? up

You in Louisiana?

HELL ? NO... and from what i know ? from louisiana don't want to be from lousisiana

Shows you don't know much as usual.

What I do know is that only coward ? disrespect folks from behind a computer screen.

I actually disrespect people offline whenever i feel they need it..... i am from new york and i am jamaican i will tell you or any one else to go suck out your mother in a heartbeat. On that note.... Go suck yuh mada
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The whooping/ beating was excessive but is this any different from embarrassing and whooping your kid in school? You can tell her mom was hurt
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is what you get when you have over-masculated Mother's trying to be a disciplinarian.

That's the job of a Father.

? was excessive and tough to watch. Her Mother didn't offer any substantive parental advice, just cussing, punching, & yelling.

And we wonder why the abortion rate is so high in our community.....

Because this is what kind of baby mama you can get when you knock up a hoodrat.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She shouldn't have filmed it and put it out there in public, charges are coming. She probably don't care tho.

rofl lmbo @ her playing director and telling the cameraman to move "this way" @ :22. He ain't want none either. 2:50 was a brutal lick....
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't no parent, but that ? looked like it stopped being about discipline real quick. That mother got issues.

If she's a trashy ? that wants to raise a trashy daughter, she can wear ? shorts all she want.

AIIGHT BRUH... SO I GUESS DUDES DONT WALK AROUND THE HOUSE IN THEY DRAWZ EITHER

None of my 4 kids have ever seen me in just my underwear. I'm always in either basketball shorts or sweatpants.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

AIIGHT BRUH... SO I GUESS DUDES DONT WALK AROUND THE HOUSE IN THEY DRAWZ EITHER

Does that really sound far fetched? So ? was out here walking around they folks in they underwear? We never played that ? while I was coming up. ? was a huge sign of disrespect.

? is wild inappropriate, especially if you have daughters (and I have three). That's about as bad as a mother walking around in lingerie or bra and panties around her son.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    As it's supposed to be is handled within the privacy of your home as a family. What was the point in making this public?

Not a good look.

Says the chick who's daughter can Google all kinds of her moms dirt on the net. But...

readImage?iid=36112811.jpg

What is she going to google? An unknown account on a messageboard?

Regardless of what I do anonymously as an adult woman, what happens in my home is something different.

You don't know me.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reported the video to the authorities
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smash on the mama

Cofuckingsign
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Momma looks highly smashable

Too bad she has questionable ethics.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Welp they'll be knocking on her door soon if they haven't yet
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what am I supposed to get from these ass whooping videos? I mean I shouldn't care but mom has forced me to somewhat care.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Babies having babies the world's gone crazy
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

...until they invite you into their homes by posting their disciplinary methods on FB. That's why it's called SOCIAL media.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

...until they invite you into their homes by posting their disciplinary methods on FB. That's why it's called SOCIAL media.

So what u gonna do bout it?
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can punch your sons like that but i don't co-sign doing it to your daughters

Shining on you kids..... male or female is not a good idea.......

https://youtu.be/fOBGMytWDOA

• Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    Momma looks highly smashable

Too bad she has questionable ethics.

Smashable and ethics are mutually exclusive in hood cases
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As it's supposed to be is handled within the privacy of your home as a family. What was the point in making this public?

Not a good look.

Says the chick who's daughter can Google all kinds of her moms dirt on the net. But...

readImage?iid=36112811.jpg

What is she going to google? An unknown account on a messageboard?

Regardless of what I do anonymously as an adult woman, what happens in my home is something different.

You don't know me.

Tiger-Woods-001.jpg
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any person that thinks their parent does not have some secrets is a fool. It's all in what you present to your child(ren) that counts.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    You can punch your sons like that but i don't co-sign doing it to your daughters

Shining on you kids..... male or female is not a good idea.......

https://youtu.be/fOBGMytWDOA

if worked for me and i had way way way worse beatings, that boy hardly got hit