A Mom goes live on her 16yo daughter's Facebook & gets medieval on her for thottin around on Da Book

Options

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I'm w it...u cant tell a person how to raise their kids

...until they invite you into their homes by posting their disciplinary methods on FB. That's why it's called SOCIAL media.

So what u gonna do bout it?

Absolutely nothing. Next question.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    bambu wrote: »
    You can punch your sons like that but i don't co-sign doing it to your daughters

Shining on you kids..... male or female is not a good idea.......

https://youtu.be/fOBGMytWDOA

if worked for me and i had way way way worse beatings, that boy hardly got hit

When necessary.......

And not on camera.......

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can punch your sons like that but i don't co-sign doing it to your daughters

Shining on you kids..... male or female is not a good idea.......

https://youtu.be/fOBGMytWDOA

if worked for me and i had way way way worse beatings, that boy hardly got hit

When necessary.......

And not on camera.......

of course you don't tape it this new generation of parents are idiots..... but when my son becomes a teenager if he gets out of line we just may have to box and i am not taking that option off the table.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    can't hit your moms back

I love and respect my pops but if he would have hit me with a close fist in the face when I was 16 we would have been rolling in that kitchen.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    I ain't no parent, but that ? looked like it stopped being about discipline real quick. That mother got issues.
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    ... SO A MOTHER CANT WALK AROUND THE HOUSE IN ? SHORTS?!?!

GUESS YALL WEAR THREE PIECE SUITS WHILE YALL IN THE COMFORT OF YALL HOME..

If she's a trashy ? that wants to raise a trashy daughter, she can wear ? shorts all she want.

then perhaps you should shut the ? up

You in Louisiana?

HELL ? NO... and from what i know ? from louisiana don't want to be from Louisiana the only thing worse than being from louisiana is being from Mississippi or delaware

Mississippi
    Arkansas
    Alabama
    Tennessee
    South Carolina
    Kentucky

I can name a lot more worst than Louisiana but I thought I should just stay with the southern states
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    That was entirely excessive. The only thing the mother was thinking about was her own ego. Even if the girls was being a ? , the failures of parenting had been happening long before the moment that set the mom off.

cops are killing kids her age on camera, miss me with that excessive ? ..

How the ? are those even related? So two things can't be excessive at the same time? "Well since it's not murder it can't be that bad". The ? kind of reasoning is that?
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I ain't no parent, but that ? looked like it stopped being about discipline real quick. That mother got issues.

If she's a trashy ? that wants to raise a trashy daughter, she can wear ? shorts all she want.

You in Louisiana?

HELL ? NO... and from what i know ? from louisiana don't want to be from Louisiana the only thing worse than being from louisiana is being from Mississippi or delaware

Mississippi
    Arkansas
    Alabama
    Tennessee
    South Carolina
    Kentucky

I can name a lot more worst than Louisiana but I thought I should just stay with the southern states

naw dont put the ky up there pleighboi
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »

You in Louisiana?

Mississippi
    Arkansas
    Alabama
    Tennessee
    South Carolina
    Kentucky

Lmao

Kentucky ain't ? bruh. Don't deny it.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »

You in Louisiana?

Mississippi
    Arkansas
    Alabama
    Tennessee
    South Carolina
    Kentucky

Lmao

Kentucky ain't ? bruh. Don't deny it.

I lived there for 6 months

And I can cs this
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That mother did that for attention. She might act like she doesn't want her daughter to be a thot, but she was lowkey competing with her daughter. She resents her daughter because her daughter's what she was 20 years ago.

Where was the father?
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.

I got far worst beatens kids need ass whupping Period. Out here at 16 thinking they grown
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Not mad at her using discipline on her child, but keep that ? off of the internet.

I hate worldstar.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    As it's supposed to be is handled within the privacy of your home as a family. What was the point in making this public?

Not a good look.

Says the chick who's daughter can Google all kinds of her moms dirt on the net. But...

readImage?iid=36112811.jpg

What is she going to google? An unknown account on a messageboard?

Regardless of what I do anonymously as an adult woman, what happens in my home is something different.

You don't know me.

its not anonymously tho.....
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    How is that discipline? The mother assaulted her daughter because she felt embarrassed. She didn't express any concern for her child's safety or well-being after getting exposed on the internet. It was all about her. Discipline is about guidance and teaching. It also includes rewards.
    Discipline is using punishment (assault) to correct disobedience (being a Thot)

There is no manual to effectively discipline your child, we are not perfect, the mom has some faults , thank ? the mom thinks and knows thot'n ain't ok and ain't out here twerking with her daughter on facebook, the mom might be trying to save the daughter from the same ? that happened to her

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I agree with the punishment I just don't think she should've filmed it and put it online.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As it's supposed to be is handled within the privacy of your home as a family. What was the point in making this public?

Not a good look.

Says the chick who's daughter can Google all kinds of her moms dirt on the net. But...

readImage?iid=36112811.jpg

What is she going to google? An unknown account on a messageboard?

Regardless of what I do anonymously as an adult woman, what happens in my home is something different.

You don't know me.

its not anonymously tho.....

I'm really not going to argue with you, believe what you want.

• Muhannad
    Options
    Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.

I got far worst beatens kids need ass whupping Period. Out here at 16 thinking they grown
    What did those beatings get you? Have those "whuppings" turned you into a contributing member of society? Another thing I wanna know is who beat you? You dad or your single mom? Were your parents even married when they had you?

No offense but dumb n*ggas like to quote the bible when it suits them, but reject it when it doesn't. Over 70% of these black children like the one that got abused in this video are born out of wedlock, eventhough ya'll bible rejects fornication. That woman that beat her daughter was in bootyshorts as well, so I guess that's where her daughter got that "thot" behavior from.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this a spank fetish video? Mom got ? shorts on, telling her daughter not to thot.

Like that old school drug commercial. Her daughter should have said, I learn how to be a thot from you, mom, from you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfj3dPkeaqI
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of you ? tracy ? on the ic , find the facebook or twitter page i need a good laugh
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »

What did those beatings get you? Have those "whuppings" turned you into a contributing member of society? Another thing I wanna know is who beat you? You dad or your single mom? Were your parents even married when they had you?

A bit of generalisations in this post.

Me being raised African I got the nasty side of ass whooping from my pops from ages 6 to 17 and they were nasty and brutal and yes I was born into a family with a married couple ... and me being the first born of my siblings I got it bad physically

But today you can say that 'training' has given me an edge of how the world works and built me into a strong minded man and I and my old man are the best of friends today

Only thing wrong with this particular subject IMO is the mother of this girl filming her disciplinary action for a social media audience and I see nothing wrong with her outfit... it's summer in the Western hemisphere
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You in Louisiana?

Mississippi
    Arkansas
    Alabama
    Tennessee
    South Carolina
    Kentucky

Stop .... all the south the same
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I done seen and experienced worse ass whoopins than this. Just don't film
  • Muhannad
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Muhannad wrote: »

A bit of generalisations in this post.

Me being raised African I got the nasty side of ass whooping from my pops from ages 6 to 17 and they were nasty and brutal and yes I was born into a family with a married couple ... and me being the first born of my siblings I got it bad physically

But today you can say that 'training' has given me an edge of how the world works and built me into a strong minded man and I and my old man are the best of friends today

Only thing wrong with this particular subject IMO is the mother of this girl filming her disciplinary action for a social media audience and I see nothing wrong with her outfit... it's summer in the Western hemisphere
    Cool story but I just asked questions. Where did I generalize? > 70% of these people are born out of wedlock and raised by single mothers. You can't compare them to Nigerians, since they still have something called shame, patriarchy and a family structure.

Your premise is wrong, because this video had sh*t to do with "disciplinary action" IMO. That mom did all this for attention, just like how n*ggas are filming themselves committing crime or random acts of violence. @ The end of that vid that mom was looking in the camera and ducklipping 'n sh*t. This was all about her. Plus she was in competition with her daughter, like how alot of these hoodrats are.

These questions I asked were legit. Comedians have whole routines detailing the beatings their moms dished out. In popular media you've had the stereotype of black women whooping kids since before I was born (old Tom & Jerry cartoons to Tyler Perry etc.). You see the majority of these derelict n*ggas in this thread, in the comment section of that yt clip and IRL state that they received beatings from their mom. It's not like the majority of them benefited from those beatings. That's why they're begging outsiders for jobs, produce nothing, live in communities where most businesses are ran by outsiders and can't leave the next generation with anything tangible.