Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    IgboNegro wrote: »
    Wu Tang got 2 certified classic albums, they're whole brand is a part of mainstream pop culture, and a lot of their members are still relevant today...what other group has that

Outlast has 3 classics. Both members are relivent 20+ years after their debut.

3 stacks is relevant??

Ya some delusional ass ? I swear

Instead of just letting words come out of your face, explain to me how he's not relevant.

What has been 3000 contribution to hip hop in the last 5 years?

Please don't say these once in a blue sixteens.

Cause that's not enough to claim relevance according to you ic ? .

Cause according to y'all ? Joe budden is irrelevant and he just dropped an album 3 years ago

1. Who is 'y'all'? Approach me with ? that I said...not some other ? said. Budden is far from irrelevant. Also, he dropped an album last year.

2. You're right...dropping a 16 two times a year doesn't make you relevant. The fact that when he drops those two sixteens each year, rap basically collectively stops, makes sure they listen and they're almost always universally praised, however, does mean he's relevant. Along with the fact that there are still TONS of people clamoring for another Outkast album, Etc, Etc.

It's lazy to say that because a person doesn't drop music often, that they're irrelevant. Some are. Some aren't.

Try again.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Run DMC was just meh to me
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    How can ICONs be overrated? There's a damn good chance that whatever u listen to now in one way or another exist because of them or at least highly respected by what you're listening to. You may not like their music but to say they're overrated is absurd. Only Hip Hop fans smh
    Well than of all the groups listed... which group doesnt fall under the ICON category?

Mobb Sleep?

Yes Mobb Deep are not Icons. I'm talkin about Run DMC, NWA, Geto Boys icon-like. Some would call Wu and Kast icons but not like those others.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bone then mobb deep

No hate but after their 3rd n 4th albums respectively the quality of their music declined imo..

The same can be said for the wu but ? dying kinda killed the chemistry. That and egos money squabbles etc..
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Bone thugs

Yeah I said it

This preschool goofy ass ? is 100℅ correct good ? b

preciate it gramps
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How can ICONs be overrated? There's a damn good chance that whatever u listen to now in one way or another exist because of them or at least highly respected by what you're listening to. You may not like their music but to say they're overrated is absurd. Only Hip Hop fans smh
    Well than of all the groups listed... which group doesnt fall under the ICON category?

Mobb Sleep?

Yes Mobb Deep are not Icons. I'm talkin about Run DMC, NWA, Geto Boys icon-like. Some would call Wu and Kast icons but not like those others.

? outta here w this ? ...... mobb Deep >>>> Geto Boys....
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Put it in a poll™
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    name a GB album better than the Infamous....
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The L.O.X. aren't under rated or over rated

They are what they are
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mobb Sleep?

? outta here w this ? ...... mobb Deep >>>> Geto Boys....

We're all entitled to our opinions but ? NO
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Resurrection..

Infamous is overrated to me. Hell on earth is much better, easily their best album..
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Resurrection..

Infamous is overrated to me.

^this
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Elzo don't know ? about rap, back to GNS ? .

? u crazy..... stop being biased...just because u and ur ? listened to some ? ...doesnt mean it mattered in the grand scheme.....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Resurrection..

Infamous is overrated to me. Hell on earth is much better, easily their best album..

Ill give it a fresh objective listen tonight and get back to you....got the album laying around somewhere......
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Resurrection..

Hell on Earth is NyQuil in CD form
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Elzo don't know ? about rap, back to GNS ? .

? u crazy..... stop being biased...just because u and ur ? listened to some ? ...doesnt mean it mattered in the grand scheme.....

Lazy excuse, I actually own more Mobb albums than I do Geto Boys :joy:
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The L.O.X. aren't under rated or over rated

They are what they are

Lox got ONE good album...I like them individually...actually I can do w/o sheek

• x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Dogg Pound

Hater ? . Dogg Food got more classics on that one record than a lot of groups have in their whole careers

Daz Top 5 producers

Kurupt top 5 lyricists

West Coast!

name em