American Horror Story, S6 Teaser Trailer

Options

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    If this is based on a true story, that couple should definitely be white.

It is not based on a true story.

It's metatext. It's only a "true" story within the AHS universe.

Even in fiction, no black ppl are that dumb.

Word to Roger

https://youtu.be/SFjaFoSBut0
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yaaaay Even Pete.....wtf pause ? Pause pause pause.

Okay cool backstory.They ? him up.Damn they left those women in the cellar.Had to feminize a ? ,but I digress.

I hate cortortionist ghosts.Get off my walls creepy lil ? .

I wouldn't trust Edward Mott and be following his dead ass ....dead ass.

Taken 4.The redneck version.Damn the professor got tore up.Chainsaw Massacre ? .Mama took my leg.Bad meat / tainted meat Bob from The Walking Dead style.

Does mama have ? sex to make kids with her sons?

They did son ? with that hammer,but be wanted to go.

Sidenote.Still wanna ? Lily Rabe

Hey Lee.Lee shoulda slapped Shelby's ? ass.These cops suck.Right how could she lift a grown man?Idk though what if they all did it?

Ridin shotgun.dumb ? got caught again.I really wish Kathy Bates had crippled Shelby for the direct Misery callback

Looking bad for Matt and Shelby in that truck.I thought Flora was a wrap.

They spoke in past tense like they really did die.Lily acting for real."I always thought that we would have all the time in the world but our time was up""She was just a little girl".

Lee did that Breakind Bad season 3 "RUN"

I thought the ghosts were the butcher's slaves?How could he go against her and where is the real threat,Gaga?

They went to a......Hotel.lol at that dream where she got her ? split.

Okay so it appears we are done with Matt and Shelby,but Gaga and the colony are still around I think.

I have no idea what happens now and I love it

The Historian sounds real.Why is this Uber driver talking?Uber uber everywhere

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    That's a nice effect when the fire goes past his eyes

? was awesome
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WTF man its like this ? ? is a requirement on FX

cot damn he slapped the ? out of her ..
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WTF man its like this ? ? is a requirement on FX

cot damn he slapped the ? out of her ..

Same ? i said about sons of anarchy. Dope show but that ? ? was not needed
  • loch121
    Options
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea this is definitely the best season hands down.
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is wack. These people are stupid as ?
    The only one that's gonna survive in the husband. He's there to get more witch ?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all peeped it was directed by Angela Bassett?
  • loch121
    Options
    Matt,Shelby,and Lee are full ? .

• loch121
    Options
    I guess the excuse for why they went back was to get money and also,For Lee,it's to clear her name,Matt may wanna help his sister,and Shelby wants to get back with Matt.And they all want to prove they're not lying.Still dumb.

Okay so I like seeing the producer pitch the story.He's a ? .

Shelby is s little hoe.Really ? ?I don't trust this ? .Yeah ? ,I would call it an affair.A weekend fling,while married is an affair.

So dude is trying to catch Lee.Ppl theorized this

Lol at Kathy/Agnes going crazy.She was acting so sweet.Dude played her.

Damn,dude chainsaw massacred himself.Damn old girl tried to bounce and got clapped up.I wonder who plays the real butcher?Pigman crazy.

Lol at fake Shelby and Evan Peters.Fake Shelby is a ? .

Matt wanted the fade.

Why do ppl think Lee could have killed Mason?How Sway?

Damn I thought Evan would die in the hot tub and thought they better not,then they let the nurses ? him.Daaaamn homie

Shout to burnt up real Mason's ghost.

So everybody dies except one person?Probably Shelby.

Fire

• gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I am really enjoying this season and the reality tv spin to it.
    but why the ? would the ppl that barely survived the original ordeal return during a blood moon.

makes no ? sense and defies all logic.

I'm thinking Matt might be enthralled by the mother earth chick and explains how he grew distant from his wife.

lol Cuba gonna be playing an ? .

and i hope that producer gets it the worst at the end
  • Broddie
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I think either Matt or that ? producer who bought the house Sidney is offering the rest as sacrificial lambs to the real butcher.

Also The Butcher may have really possessed that Agnes lady. Which would explain her psychothic episodes.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is crazy dude. This second half will be raw af.
  • Broddie
    Options
    Finn Wittrock coming back with a character that's even crazier than his previous 2 combined. I bet he plays the real Edward Mott. I wonder how crazy he will really look considering how much scarier the real nurses were compared to the one's from the re-enactment.

If Murphy secretly lured Jessica Lange back in to play the real butcher that will be GOAT.
  • loch121
    Options
    Finn Wittrock coming back with a character that's even crazier than his previous 2 combined. I bet he plays the real Edward Mott. I wonder how crazy he will really look considering how much scarier the real nurses were compared to the one's from the re-enactment.

If Murphy secretly lured Jessica Lange back in to play the real butcher that will be GOAT.

I do think Lange may be the real butcher or the real schathage or whatever her name is.

Taissa may also be priscilla or the witch.

Lotta unanswered questions.Like
    1.Who killed Mason since it wasn't a blood moon at that time?

2.Why do they think Lee could physically ? Mason and pick him up and put him on that thing?

3.Why aren't cops looking for mama and her family for killing the professor?

4.Why doesn't anybody care that cricket got killed?Who do they think did that,if they don't believe the ghost story?

5.why does the producer suspect Lee but not suspect Matt and Shelby for killing the professor and Cricket?

6.Why would these actors want to stay with potential killers?

• Broddie
    edited October 2016
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

I do think Lange may be the real butcher or the real schathage or whatever her name is.

2.Why do they think Lee could physically ? Mason and pick him up and put him on that thing?

4.Why doesn't anybody care that cricket got killed?Who do they think did that,if they don't believe the ghost story?

5.why does the producer suspect Lee but not suspect Matt and Shelby for killing the professor and Cricket?

I think Taissa gonna play the real witch and not Lange.

Priscilla supposed to be a kid remember?
  • Broddie
    edited October 2016
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »
    THERE AIN'T NO REASON TO GO BACK! PERIOD!

Yes there is.

Our entertainment!

The show itself agrees with that notion metatextually. Plus don't you think it's suspect how the 3 of them agreed to returning during a blood moon all non plussed?

Something is definitely cooking.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yall supporting a show by a ? man and has extreme ? /evil/occult themes

I seen something about the worship of blood moons and tuned out havent watched a full episode since season 1
  • Broddie
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

I seen something about the worship of blood moons and tuned out havent watched a full episode since season 1

I don't give a ? who Ryan Murphy ? . That his his prerogotavive not mine. What I do know is that this show has been fire for years and as long as it stays that way I'll continue to watch.

Also this is the horror genre. If you think alternative lifestyles and exploring the occult is out of place than this genre isn't for you.
  • loch121
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

most of the shows on tv are made by ? men or lessbians somehow.

I watch shows for ent. I like.I like horror.

Nobody worships the blood moon and it's a horror show,so of course it has dark imagery
  • loch121
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »
    THERE AIN'T NO REASON TO GO BACK! PERIOD!

There are reasons,I may not agree,but also we still don't know if Matt and Shelby are telling the truth.

They want to prove they're not lying and didn't ? those ppl.
  • loch121
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

I think Taissa gonna play the real witch and not Lange.

Priscilla supposed to be a kid remember?

Taissa can still play a teen.Maybe Priscilla looks older in real life,but she could be the witch
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ok yall keep thinking that ? dont matter....