• ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man this ? crazy
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya this episode was crazy as ?

Kathy Bates brings misery to every role she is the GOAT ?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Theory going around that each episode so far is tying into the previous seasons. Episode 1 the murder house, episode 2 the crazy nurses, and episode 3 with the witch and medium. Season 4 seems to be pigman/twisty

I been pointed that out the 2nd ep.
  • loch121
    Options
    Okay chapter 4 focused on freakshow season 4 a lot.Dandy's relative built the house and Kathy killed the colony in a mass killing like Dandy did.Also though Pigman coming out the shower was straight season 1 ? .Also like season 1,the husband "cheated".

Shelby with her snitching ass.The pigman is scary.Okay so the professor got the answers.

Shelby lies in her interviews.Peep how she shakes her head like "no" while claiming she's telling the truth

They tore them nurses up.How hard do you need to pull to rip a ? 's arms out.

Kathy Bate's character is not nice.

There must be a reason why the ghosts are keeping Matt,Shelby,Lee,and Flora alive.Clearly they could ? them.They need them.I think Gaga needs Matt to get her pregnant and somehow Shelby will have the baby.Idk why she couldn't have sex with Mason?Why Matt?Maybe Matt is the one w/ powers.

Why did this Asian family move to there?Bad move.Here piggy.LOL he pushed that girl down the steps

Built in 1792 by Edward Mott.That's the freakshow/Dandy connection

They tore them nurses up.How hard do you need to pull to rip a ? 's arms out.

Did Flora get fed while she was there?it's been 4 days.

Welp, exit professor.He caught that work.

Cricket back in the game.Crazy backstory on the butcher and Gaga.She tossed them ? up
    So who is the ? Gaga and the colony sacrifice for?it's not the devil.

Cuba can't leave that white ? alone.? Gaga.I thought she might have been Lilith,Adam's 1st wife,but she's an Irish warrior myth called Scathach,but the angel of death in asylum's name is schachath.

exit cricket.That was a horrible death.That was sick ? .

yaaaay we got Flora back.So why stay?

Sidenote,Sarah Paulson is a lesbian amd she's 41 dating a 73 yr old actress,Holland Taylor,who's been in movies and TV forever.She usually plays a snooty old lady.Anyway,yuck

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Anybody else get the vibe that they're setting up a sixth sense twist with the real Matt, Shelby and Lee?

Like somebody is actually interviewing their ghosts who never made it past that haunted land? Wouldn't put it past Ryan Murphy.
  • Broddie
    edited October 2016
    Options
    The ? Lady Googoo's character woships is obviously a pagan ? . Those were some ? up religions. Usually always required ritualistic sacrifice.
  • loch121
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Anybody else get the vibe that they're setting up a sixth sense twist with the real Matt, Shelby and Lee?

Like somebody is actually interviewing their ghosts who never made it past that haunted land? Wouldn't put it past Ryan Murphy.

Thought about it,but the other ghosts never change clothes.Matt and Shelby do
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the best one so far...

This episode was crazy. ...
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am the liquor
  • loch121
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Not only are they taking things from each season to correlate with the chapter numbers,they also focus on things that happened in the 6th ep of each season.

There are some wild theories out there

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Not only are they taking things from each season to correlate with the chapter numbers,they also focus on things that happened in the 6th ep of each season.

Lol yall crazy tryna decipher this ? . But so far this show is gettin better each episode im enjoyin it
  • loch121
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

Lol yall crazy tryna decipher this ? . But so far this show is gettin better each episode im enjoyin it

Why is it crazy?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol, i think we are witnessing greatness right now....

i mean i think everybody is a tv junky at some point...we all love to see great shows have great seasons and can remember vividly experiencing a great season of a tv show.....

i'm getting that feeling right now....i was worried at first, but even with my comic shows back on, this is the only must watch show on tv for me right now
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    theres the ? ? ..
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotdamn Ryan Murphy chill man smfh
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ah hah, now I know why Bryan Singer chose Evan Peters for X Men and made his character most popular.
  • iron man1
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Problem when a ? dude is creator and producer of the show smh
  • Broddie
    Options
    Damn straight through the heart.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Daamnn they just did that ? ?
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Lee Daniels, this guy, that's what happens when ? dudes get that much control.
  • iron man1
    Options
    Evan Peters is playing an ancestor of Dandy
  • Broddie
    Options
    WTF you expect them to do? they're ? people. Sex is a part of their lifestyle too.
  • Broddie
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Evan Peters is playing an ancestor of Dandy

The bloodline ended with Dandy too.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Bruh this ? gettin crazier and crazier